Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The 100% Grace, 0% You Factor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 100% Grace, 0% You Factor. (542 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 100% Grace, 0% You Factor. by charisville: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2013
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly. than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 1 Corinthians 15:10 NKJV

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, I have good news; everything you need to succeed (reign) in life is Grace-linked. "For if by the one man's offense, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness, will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ?" (Romans 5:17).

Saints, what you need to reign in life is Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness. The best part is; they are both gifts from God, you can't merit or earn them. Beloved, it's interesting to know that for you to serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear, Grace is needful (Hebrews 12:28). You might ask; how do I access this Grace that has been made available?

Child of God, it can be accessed through faith (Ephesians 2:cool; faith here is a gift, it is the faith of the Son of God (Galatians 2:20).
Sounds too good to be true? Yes I know, but it is true. The only part you need to play is, anchor your belief on the faith of the Son of God. Live from Grace, not self: 100% Grace, 0% you today.

Prayer: My Father, I thank You for the great gifts You've given to me. I access to the fullest, all that you've given to me freely to enjoy, in Jesus Name.

Send in your requests and testimonies to charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share with others.

(1) (Reply)

For Nairaland User R231 Only / Help Save A Marriage Plss / The Power Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.