Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? (3191 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by elmat: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2013
I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one bt i wanted to give him my best. But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin. So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin. And which do u prefer?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
My sister move he doesn't love. I tell you if a man loves he over looks that fact.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by miabagacom: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=1pt].[/size]
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by redcliff: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
even some virgin girls are the daughters of Jezebel .They are sent to your life to make it a living hell..sis, your man doesnt like you.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by slimming: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Marriage far more than being a virgin guys, focus on other quality for your choice
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by daisyella: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
He doesn't love u, hez juz looking for a virgin and u r lucky u had d opportunity 2 c dat
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by kreamidiva(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Let him go and look for a virgin.wish him luck in his gulder #sorry#virgin ultimate search!

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by ximarro(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
@op. Ask him if he is a virgin. If he says Yes, it means he is not.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
ximarro: @op. Ask him if he is a virgin. If he says Yes, it means he is not.

....and if he says no? Ode.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
elmat: I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one bt i wanted to give him my best. But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin. So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin. And which do u prefer?

Being a virgin shows self restraint and discipline.Besides 7/10 girls 25 years and above is not a virgin.There's slim chances that most guys here will get married to one.

Guys you will be disappointed when you unwrap that 'virgin sister' on your wedding night. D;

Back to you op there's nothing to do about it unless you want to use alum or super glue.It's not every Guy that cares about your V status. As for me as long as she's healthy medically, decent and I love her.We are ready to go.

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by 25omega(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
elmat: I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one bt i wanted to give him my best. But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin. So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin. And which do u prefer?
every individual is allowed to make the choice and life decisions that benefit their own beliefs. Just as you decided to have sex because it was your body and your choice you shouldn't be surprised that there would be people who would think you did something wrong

excuse yourself from that guy and find someone else who would appreciate you for you and not because he is afraid of the fact that you would be able to tell him that he has a small dic and he sux in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Cholls: My sister move he doesn't love. I tell you if a man loves he over looks that fact.
who said he doesn't love?
Is ur acclaimed 'love' itself not subjected to personal wanted attributes?

All i can say isn that's wot he wants, so dnt come with ur guise of civilization and worship immorality like it's the norm!

But being a virgin doesn't make a person a good one by default.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
my dear op, i am a man myself and i tell you; if a man feels for you, he would not want to hear anything about your past. Some actually do ask you about your past out of curiousity and mistake. but trust me, it wont matter to him.

Why being virgin shows restraint, it doesnt necessarily mean you are a good girl. So dont let anyone make you feel like the worst person in the world because you are not!

Just leave him alone. It may be difficult. But just do it.

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: who said he doesn't love?
Is ur acclaimed 'love' itself not subjected to personal wanted attributes?

All i can say isn that's wot he wants, so dnt come with ur guise of civilization and worship immorality like it's the norm!

But being a virgin doesn't make a person a good one by default.
if your own kind of civilization is something good, does it also include overlooking someone's error and looking into the future with the hope that things could work out just fine? And is the guy in question considering the fact that this lady who loves him so much could have lost her virginity to ra...pe?

Doesnt he think that he would be reminding his woman of the awful experience of being rap.e..d if she actually lost her virginity to ra..p.e?

Are u as a person, going to remind your woman of the awful experience?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Monicasque(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
let the fool go. The day he realises that virginity is good but charactor is better he will shoot himself

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by haitto99(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
wetin concern me? virgin or no virgin I dnt care,character n manners matter alot
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by OmoAlata1(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
is he himself a virgin? Please dump him like a bad habit. you don't deserve that kind of disrespect. There are plenty of fish in the sea and he is not the only one.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
this world is a funny place... I am not a fan of virgins. the mere mention of the 'i am a virgin' phrase makes me to gradually lose interest. I find em boring!
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by clemz85(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
virgins are sure loosing it i guess.
for me, virgin is not in the list
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by EejaNla01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
A guy looking for a virgin is like a girl looking for man that doesn't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by EejaNla01(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
A guy looking for a virgin is like a girl looking for man that has never and would never cheat.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Hell yes angry angry I could never date a girl that is not a virgin angry
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Mynd44: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2013
That is what the guy wants. Is it a silly thought? IMO, yes but that is his criteria and you should live with it. What else?
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kosigift(f): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Eeja Nla01: A guy looking for a virgin is like a girl looking for man that has never and would never cheat.
Two very possible scenarios, so what are u all about? undecided...
Op, I don't think u were condemned, d guy wanted somefin and u didn't have it so he took a walk. D same way anoda wud take a walk if it was a virgin dat was involved *sighs*
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by k2039: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2013
elmat: I met a guy whom i so loved, bt just that he wanted a virgin and am not one
I know it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but he has preference as regards women, the best you can do is to move on, there is somoone who will love you just the way you are.
bt i wanted to give him my best.
You can never do your best since what he considers has best has to do with being a virgin and you don't possess it.
But he just couldn't accept dt i was not a virgin.
He doesn't love you, if he does he will accept you just the way you are, the good thing is that though he doesn't, there is someone who will

So i just wonda guys would u condemn a girl that is not a virgin.
I won't condemn a girl who is not a virgin as long as she is not a slu.t who gives her pussy to every tom dick and harry.

And which do u prefer?
of course I prefer a virgin, but ultimately what I want is a good wife, virgin or not.

MY2CENT

When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times you looked so long to the closed but we don’t see the one which has been open for us. Clearly he is not the one for you (with his mindset).

I know of a woman whose hymen was broken by her husband on their wedding night, but who still went ahead to have 3 bastard children for her husband out of 4. That was the day I realized that fidelity has nothing to do with virginity, ultimately what matters is a woman who fears God greatly.
So the right prayer is not a virgin wife, but a wife who will be faithful and also give her husband peace of mind, be it virgin or not.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Some virgin men want to marry virgin women. If he is a virgin then that is completely understandable

"condemning" is not the word, it is "preference"

Men that are not virgins and want to marry virgin women are the selfish ones

2 Likes

Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by missvera(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Let him go, date someone that will love you unconditionally. And as for guys that are like him, searching for virgins to marry...I pity their lives after marriage.
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2013
@Topic, Yes i would condemn a non-virgin girl! As a matter of fact i HATE them with a passion tongue
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2013
jmoore: Some virgin men want to marry virgin women. If he is a virgin then that is completely understandable

"condemning" is not the word, it is "preference"

Men that are not virgins and want to marry virgin women are the selfish ones

couldnt agree more
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by elmat: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks to evry1 who commented, and rilly i felt beta abt myself. And i told him from the begin i wznt and if he wznt ready to deal with it he shld tk a bow, i wznt talkin 2 him at 1 tym n he apologised 4 mkin me fill bad. And lata we quaralled and he read so many meanins and lata said its difficult for him 2 accept me as non virgin. So i worked on letin him go which i tink i av, bt d pain of losin my virginity is stil dere. And sumtyms i wish i cn turn bck d hands of tym bt i cant so i decided to jus b me.And if a guy cant tk me for wu i am den he shld tk a bow.And by the way av been practicing celibacy and i tink it hz workd its nt easy bt i thank God. And the fact am not a virgin doesnt mk me lesser dan other girls and what matas most is my character. Thanks once again kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? by Kirinwa: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Monicasque: let the fool go. The day he realises that virginity is good but charactor is better he will shoot himself

I put it to you that you're no virgin.By their words you shall call them borehole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards / My Adventure With A Nairaland Girl In Oshodi.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.