Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

MTN Launches Nextapps Store For Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Launches Nextapps Store For Phones (650 Views)

Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / MTN Launches 5MB For N5 Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

MTN Launches Nextapps Store For Phones by Olaryeankarh(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
MTN Nigeria has 'enriched' our lives once again with NextApps store, powered by neXva.
NextApps store is a store developed specifically for local apps and not to forget, global apps too.

It has an integrated local payment option too by allowing subscribers to pay for premium apps with prepaid airtime or postpaid phone bills. Nice one I say!

A quote from Shaun Zebler, CEO of neXva goes thus:
[blockquote]We know that app store customers are looking for a localized experience in the depth and breadth of the apps offered.
This informs why our content team is always on the lookout for the newest, best and most relevant apps that can bring MTN’s customers in Nigeria a very personalized catalogue of apps that is very relevant to their day-to-day lives.
The NextApps Store delivers a rich selection of the best Nigerian and global apps.
[/blockquote]

Visit MTN NextApps store at http://nextapps.mtnonline.com

Source: http://thelatestinfos.com/mtn-launches-nextapps-store/
Re: MTN Launches Nextapps Store For Phones by puskin: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2013

1 Like

(1)

My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? / BBM To Be Available For Android On September 21 And Iphone On September 22 / Why Can't My Tecno D5 Download From Google Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.