Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

50 Cent Disowns His 16-year Old Son! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 50 Cent Disowns His 16-year Old Son! (1015 Views)

50 Cent Says He’s Rewriting His Will After Text Messages To His Son Leak / 50 Cent Gives Us A Lesson In How Not To Talk To Your Son / Jay-z Vs 50 Cent Who Is A Killing Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Disowns His 16-year Old Son! by passnownow: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
50 CENT reportedly told his son he wanted “nothing to do” with him anymore in a furious text message tirade.

The rapper was recently charged with assaulting the unnamed mother of one of his children.

He has now been accused of threatening to cut all ties with his 16-year-old son Marquise.

RadarOnline reports that in January, 50 Cent – real name Curtis Jackson III – sent Marquise a series of irate text messages.

The 38-year-old reportedly said in one text, “I don’t have a son anymore” and ordered his son to delete his number.

During the heated exchange which lasted for more than an hour, he also allegedly asked the teen to take a DNA test to prove he is his biological child after insinuating his mother Shaniqua Tompkins had been unfaithful during their relationship.

“Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again” (sic), the 21 Questions singer reportedly fumed.

The website reports that the shocking tirade began after Marquise failed to open the door to his father.

“Good luck with your life man. I tried to come talk to you. You din’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t want to see me” (sic), 50 Cent apparently wrote.

During the conversation, Marquiese reportedly suggested his father hadn’t contacted him on his birthday or at Christmas.

“All you want is a gift,” the rapper allegedly responded. “Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.”

Marquise apparently denied he was only interested in his superstar dad’s fame and fortune.

“Well if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything” (sic), read one message.

Radar claims to have verified that the texts came from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label owned by 50 Cent.

50 Cent has not yet commented on the allegations.

He has been feuding with Shaniqua over custody and other legal issues since 2007. The rift reportedly deepened earlier this year when he filed legal papers ordering Shaniqua not to appear on US reality show Starter Wives.

The rapper currently faces up to five years in jail for domestic violence and vandalism charges after a recent argument with a woman who he has a baby with.

The unnamed victim claims she had to lock herself in a bedroom after he began destroying her property on June 23. She also alleges 50 Cent kicked open the bedroom door, injuring her in the process.

His arraignment has been set for July 22.50 CENT reportedly told his son he wanted “nothing to do” with him anymore in a furious text message tirade.

The rapper was recently charged with assaulting the unnamed mother of one of his children.

He has now been accused of threatening to cut all ties with his 16-year-old son Marquise.

RadarOnline reports that in January, 50 Cent – real name Curtis Jackson III – sent Marquise a series of irate text messages.

The 38-year-old reportedly said in one text, “I don’t have a son anymore” and ordered his son to delete his number.

During the heated exchange which lasted for more than an hour, he also allegedly asked the teen to take a DNA test to prove he is his biological child after insinuating his mother Shaniqua Tompkins had been unfaithful during their relationship.

“Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again” (sic), the 21 Questions singer reportedly fumed.

The website reports that the shocking tirade began after Marquise failed to open the door to his father.

“Good luck with your life man. I tried to come talk to you. You din’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t want to see me” (sic), 50 Cent apparently wrote.

During the conversation, Marquiese reportedly suggested his father hadn’t contacted him on his birthday or at Christmas.

“All you want is a gift,” the rapper allegedly responded. “Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.”

Marquise apparently denied he was only interested in his superstar dad’s fame and fortune.

“Well if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything” (sic), read one message.

Radar claims to have verified that the texts came from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label owned by 50 Cent.

50 Cent has not yet commented on the allegations.

He has been feuding with Shaniqua over custody and other legal issues since 2007. The rift reportedly deepened earlier this year when he filed legal papers ordering Shaniqua not to appear on US reality show Starter Wives.

The rapper currently faces up to five years in jail for domestic violence and vandalism charges after a recent argument with a woman who he has a baby with.

The unnamed victim claims she had to lock herself in a bedroom after he began destroying her property on June 23. She also alleges 50 Cent kicked open the bedroom door, injuring her in the process.

His arraignment has been set for July 22.https://passnownow.com/pnnblog/i-dont-have-a-son-anymore-50-cent-disowns-his16-year-old-son/

(1) (Reply)

Sinzu Shows Off His Big Bottom Chick / Outrage Greets Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer Maheeda’s Half-nude Pictures On.. / Global Financial Crises - Naija Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.