Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (55771 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by OhGrey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2007
Yea the script on condemned was very shallow, though watching stonecold steve austin (who by the way is one of my fav wrestlers) fight did it for me.

Loved the choreography on stomp the yard

300 still the tightest movie ave seen this year. cant wait to see transformers
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
OhGrey

Sorry oh, u r in abuja
u guys will see Transformers next year!!!

Abuja is sooo frickn backward

im goin back to me lagos jo!

i saw harryp, still not a fan
Re: Review Any Movie by anusule(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
Transformers vs Die Hard 4.0

winner: Die Hard 4.0 cool
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:44am On Aug 09, 2007
Foul!! LOL

Transformers wins hands down

A better comparison would have been

300 Vs Transformers for movie of the year!

Die should go against Bourne Ultimatum
which am sure Bourne will win! kiss grin
Re: Review Any Movie by anusule(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2007
forget bourne ultimatum. its on a class of its own. u shldnt compare wit anyother films.
bt Die Hard, men, fanturstic! real hard core action.
Transformers was sort of fake 2 me i dont knw why even if they are all fake. bt i loved it, nt until i came across DIE HARD 4.0!
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2007
Have to agree, bourne is shaping up to be in a class of its own

LOL they are robots, what did you expect? undecided

Die Hard was good but its not near the top of my fav. movies so far this year.
A bit of the 'seen it all' vibe i get from it.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
23 - Jim Carrey
Ok am not usually into 'serious' Jim Carrey movies but i was impressed with his 'dramatic' acting.
Now for the movie. . .interesting plot but still not spanking.
Only interesting thing to me, was the mental turn of things grin
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2007
I watched ocean's 13 yesterday can't say I was too impressed with it. It was kind of better than the part 2 but not near the first part IMO. It started well but kind of lost steam towards the end, I don't know maybe I watched it at the wrong time.
Re: Review Any Movie by gbadex1(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2007
Yeah seen Ocean's 13, it's aight. . .not worth watching again though.
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2007
Watched a French film Cache(English: Hidden)

Great film. If you are into world cinema, it is highly recommended.

Will make you think long after you finished watching
Re: Review Any Movie by gbadex1(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2007
Anyone seen B13?
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2007
Ok I just saw transformers yesterday. No film has left me so thrilled and excited this year as the first hour of this film as. I think its the best film i've seen this year, 300 drops down to two. Shia Lebouf was superb again. Seems the teenager roles suits him perfectly, 'Witwicky' what a name, The robots were my favorite. Optimus prime, Megatron, Bumblebe oh my i'm going to watch this film over and over again. I don't think anyone whose into the scifi hasn't since this yet, men if you haven't don't waste time, go watch am fast fast grin . All the charcaters in the film were unique in their own way. Movie 10/10 for me. What is the name of that little devilish chinese speaking Robot that hacked into the Airforce one network system grin?

gbade. x:

Anyone seen B13?
like Banlieue 13, no but just saw the preview somewhere. Will fish out for it since anything with Luc Besson turns out to be good.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
dinozzo, now you know how i felt when i watched it! 300 and Transformers have been my best movies this year so far. . .Shia Shia. . .this dude is gonna be a supa-star!
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
300. What was good about that racist film.

I know how I would feel if I was Iranian watching the film.

And the premise of the film was meant to be serious in the first instance, so what was all the extraordinary feats they were performing.

I guess my own standards for films are quite different.
Re: Review Any Movie by PoDeep(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2007
Transformers wasn't all that to me. 300 was cool though.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
nawa for people

how is 300 racist now shocked
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
@Gamine

If you were Persian you would understand.

On the other hand you wouldn't look out of place in a hijab on the the streets of Tehran

grin grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
wunnerful

who is persian these days sef,
Re: Review Any Movie by santony2k(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
One of my fav movie is still "Lord Of War" by Nicholas Cage. Just gets me. Also "Children of Men". If you didnt see Lord of war, rent it on DVD, ASAP.

Die Hard was unrealistic at best. Most of the action was "out of this world" exaggerated. The Bruce Willis action movies doesn't get me anymore.

Transformer was tight. But felt the graphics needed a week more for some last minute finishing touches, because sometimes the transformers especially Optimus, looked different sizes in different scenes. (e.g. On top of the building)

Bourne Ultimatum is in a league of its own.

The Illusionist, The Prestige, The Departed. Get it on DVD!

www.tv-links.co.uk
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
I didn't like god of war. . .took some effort to watch it to the end. . .some parts are dreadfully boring.
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
I still reckon the best film of the past year is by far Little Miss Sunshine.
Re: Review Any Movie by omoge(f): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
the part where the girl was dancing made me laugh till i fell off the bed  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so that was what the grandfather has been teaching i asked myself. it was quite a dance little miss sunshine put out  grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by doyin13(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2007
how abt the danfo truck in the film and when they had to chase it to get in.

I swear the writer must have been to Naija or his imagination is diamond.

grin grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by santony2k(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ iice,
I'm talking about Lord of War, I think God of war is a computer game. If you're indeed talking about Lord of War, you didnt like the end when he was in jail and the detective that has been trying to catch him finally caught him and was interrogating him? He was now describing what would happen next and that was exactly what happened. I found that to be really entertaining.

Also 1408 was , wack to the mack (if that made sense). It was a good actor in a bad screenplay.
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
watched 1408 a while back, just remembered it now. Intense horror stuff starring John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson. But be warned most part of the film was in a room 1408 and Samuel L Jackson was like shown just twice in the film. It was a good film but predictable IMO. Seen many of its kind before.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2007
@Santony. . .my mistake, sorry i meant Lord of War. . .the nicolas cage and jared leto movie. i found parts of that movie to be boring. . .sooo much talking too.
Re: Review Any Movie by A40(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2007
1408 and Die Hard 4.0 those are the films
Re: Review Any Movie by A40(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
You have to appreciate that the film was all about a room what the Bleep did you expect?
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2007
whats everyones take on Bourne Ultimatum?
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 6:27am On Aug 18, 2007
High School Musical 2: hmmm.

Not quite as good as the first one, especially with the songs.  About the only song i really liked was  You are the music in me.

but the movie did address some serious issues, like the quandary of a guy being pursued by a rich girl who throws money and connections at him to make him forget his friends and g/friend.

It did make me think.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2007
Abeg which 1 is high skool musical, is dat 1 film, 4 2k7 its gat to be Tranzformerz, Die hard 4.0 and Bourne ultimatum (havnt wacthed it yet tho,jus feedback) and lord of war waz really good 2, i love those kind of movies that are kind of like a documentary of sum sort of whats really goin on in real life
P.S i luvd it dat Cage got off at the end (t'waz sweet)
Re: Review Any Movie by gbadex1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2007
Anyone seen "Next"?

Pretty good movie, i'd say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / Are Those Sex In Movies Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.