Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads (7646 Views)

Funny Heads On Nicky Minaj Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Dankarara(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
This hapened in Okumi community 3kms after lokoja-abuja road in kogi state.the snake crawl to the highway in september last year during the flooding disaster.

Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
if this is real, that is some serious one
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Dankarara(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy][color=#000099][b]if this is real, that is some serious one. I live in d neghbouring community. Dnt even doubt it!
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Prowizy2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Damn! shocked
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dankarara: I live in d neghbouring community. Dnt even doubt it!

You saw it too?
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by israel007: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ujk
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
In this day and age why are Nigerians still being stupid? OP, haba nah, you know say the thing you write and post here no be true. Why are you telling that rubbish to others? It's not good oh!

And you people commenting here. Who dash una Internet connection lol wink You can't even Google something to see if na true or lie, chei.

1) The original picture was taken in India (can't you people see how clearly Indians are standing in the background?)
2) Una no see the lorry with Tata writteh on it? Indian company.
3) There is no such thing as a three-headed snake - it's photoshopped.

Here are the two pictures side by side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^ Nice work . .
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Lol, thank you!
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
VillageBoi: In this day and age why are Nigerians still being stupid? OP, haba nah, you know say the thing you write and post here no be true. Why are you telling that rubbish to others? It's not good oh!

And you people commenting here. Who dash una Internet connection lol wink You can't even Google something to see if na true or lie, chei.

1) The original picture was taken in India (can't you people see how clearly Indians are standing in the background?)
2) Una no see the lorry with Tata writteh on it? Indian company.
3) There is no such thing as a three-headed snake - it's photoshopped.

Here are the two pictures side by side.

What if i tell you That pic has been recycled on frontpage many times?....I just ignore such topics. e dey annoying angry. And the comments sef....You go dey see people praising God and the likes embarassed. I mean.....smh
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi:
What if i tell you That pic has been recycled on frontpage many times?....I just ignore such topics. e dey annoying angry. And the comments sef....You go dey see people praising God and the likes embarassed. I mean.....smh

Hahahahahaha, we Nigerians are so funny, sometimes you have to wonder are we really 'generally' that daft? Na true o, they will be firing prayer and praises and all sorts that makes you just WTF is wrong with our brainwashed eediots?

Yep, very annoying silly topics.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi:

Lol at that one . . .
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol at that one . . .

Hahahaha na me fall mugu as I no know say they don dey post this pic siiiiiince lol. From now I go dey click 'ignore' button on yeye pictures wink
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha na me fall mugu as I no know say they don dey post this pic siiiiiince lol. From now I go dey click 'ignore' button on yeye pictures wink

I fell you, Pal
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I fell you, Pal

No, na the OP do me when him post this pic come talk say na for front of him house this thing appear lol
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

No, na the OP do me when him post this pic come talk say na for front of him house this thing appear lol

Another guy even said he reside in the neighboring village . . . .
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Fhemmmy:

Another guy even said he reside in the neighboring village . . . .

grin grin grin grin The way Naija people display Ignorance with confidence.....They can melt the stoniest of hearts to believe the bullshiit if you are not careful cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Imagine those lies...Just to make us believe.....Maka why na? sad sad angry angry embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^^he even gave address of the comunity and the road the thing happen. grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^ I tire too oh, my brother.
Re: Picture Of A Snake With Three Heads by VillageBoi(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Telling lie... na skillz lol

(1) (Reply)

Insane Art Formed By Carving Books With Surgical Tools (pics) / Where Can I Do Wooden Frame For Pictures I Want To Enlarge / Results Of Web Banner Design Contest For Nairaland Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.