Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,242 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar (5243 Views)

Eating Bread With Olive Oil Could Cut Your Heart Attack Risk In 6 Weeks / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar by JuicyGee(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
So you want smooth, clean skin the healthy way? Here's a recipe for smooth healthy skin done easily, and naturally.
Ingredients
Olive oil (extra virgin olive oil is really good)
Sugar (or brown sugar)
warm water (not hot water. it will only scald and dry out your skin)
Steps;
1: Wipe your face with a hot cloth to dampen your face.
2: put sugar on a small bowl and add two tea spoon of olive oil, then mix 2geda.
3: Gently rub the mixture of sugar nd oil for 20-30 seconds all over the face. Be careful of the eye area.
4: Rinse face with warm water to get all the sugar off. Your face will still be covered in oil. Take the damp cloth and wipe your face gently until all the oil is off. Be gentle!!!
5: do this every week for healthy smooth skin without dead skin cells!
Tips
Your face will be red for a while, but after a few minutes it will be back to normal and your skin will be smooth!
Have all the stuff prepared before you start doing this. Walking around with olive oil on your face, searching for sugar isn't cool.
Be gentle!
Don't use a light towel or a brand new towel. Oil shows up.
Don't use too much sugar. It will only get messy.
Warning!
If you do this roughly, your skin will be red for a while.
Be prepared to clean up.
Not recommended for people with extremely pale skin as it will cause it to be very red for a while.

I could literally feel how smooth my face is whenever i do this. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar by Deiok(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2013
I am gonna try it, hope it work, Thanks in advance for the tips.
Re: How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar by gynny(f): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exfoliation is a very important technique that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems like acne, eczema as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-exfoliate-the-importance-of-exfoliation/

(1) (Reply)

Patients’ Bill Of Rights: Making Health A Human Right In Nigeria / Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria / Faith Care And TOLF To Provide Free Treatments For Enugu Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.