Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (33420 Views)

5.1 Lollipop Update Is Coming To All Tecno With Ota Very Soon / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H ( ₦ 18,200 ) And Samsung Galaxy Star (₦ 15,000 ) / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Youngzedd(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Opey4luv: Small Screen, No 3G and Samsung think this phone will compete with the techno phones out there!!!
Then they must be the Joseph of the 21st century.

They are just dreaming........

Samsung is too greedy to build a phone that can be compared to Tecno

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Itoroetti(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
miccodb: this phone cannot compete with any tecno. this is not a solution. terrible picture quality. everything on this phone looks like poster colour

They want to insult tecno.
Tecno n7 can be compared with s3 favourably.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Youngzedd(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Samsung must be high for publishing such phone spec @ 16k

That phone should be 7k and 5k last price.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Itoroetti :

They want to insult tecno.
Tecno n7 can be compared with s3 favourably.
stop comparing tecno n7 with s3 jeez
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by JackBaueress(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Come o! does it mean no one uses blackberry any longer on nairaland? why are the blackberry users silent? mtscheeew!

hit like if you're a blackberry fan joor!! cheesy grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by 3ace(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
It is now obvious that people don't give a damn about brand again. What they want are affordability and mouth-watering specifications.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by ayodinho91: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jack Baueress: Come o! does it mean no one uses blackberry any longer on nairaland? why are the blackberry users silent? mtscheeew!

hit like if you're a blackberry fan joor!! cheesy grin
I wish nairaland could have a dislike button

23 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by HisMajesty1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Can anyone please help me with the tecno low-end phones and their prices... Please!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Mrmtnmagic(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lipzz ziped... Buh read my signature it speaks louder....
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
His Majesty: Can anyone please help me with the tecno low-end phones and their prices... Please!
tecno n3 N12,000
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mr mtn magic: Lipzz ziped... Buh read my signature it speaks louder....
u wey register 2day

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Panshow(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Samsung una fall my hand big time.
Abi EDGE and GPRS for Korea dey like 3G?, Then make una use the phone for there, we no need am.

Me, I be member of PEOPLE'S TECNOCRATIC PARTY (PTP).

13 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Honestly I am still thinking if it is the same Samsung company we have here in the US that is also making all these crappy phones that I always see here that they produce for Nigeria/Africa. Is Tecno a Nigerian company ? Things like this makes me upset. S5 is on the pipeline and we are talking about what? Phones I haven't heard about ? BTW Pls How Much is HTC Windows 8x in Nigeria? Let me see if I am getting a fair offer.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by ncpat(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
The only problem I have with tecno p3 is the internal storage which is around 200MB and not 512MB as written in the specification so it does'nt allow for internal application update as there are no more space.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by achi4u(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Samsung thinks we are still fools!

Thank God Tecno,infinix etc don already show us the way grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Sumbarkaya(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
berem: Nonsense and ingredients!!

Hit like if you're a TECNOcrat!

cheesy

No be only TECNOcrat na TECNician.

You got me laughing....
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by pistol: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
This tecno fans are trying real hard to be relevant.
The are trying so hard to validate their existence of choosing a low budget phone.
Always shouting at the top of their voice as if we give a damn about their Existence.
I know very well the symptoms,
Cos I have been there before.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by HisMajesty1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
physise: tecno n3 N12,000
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000
Thanks... I'm grateful.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
2MP camera? Thats for little kids.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by confusion247(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
So TECNO have grown so big that samsung is having sleepless nights about them? Well thanks to TEAM TECNO for rescuing Nigerians from the hands of greedy samsung S1,2,3,4,and still counting.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by confusion247(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
physise: : tecno n3 N12,000
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000
Tecno n9 pad N36,000.
All hail #TEAM TECNO for TECNOcrats grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by adonisgold: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
omenka:

On this one, I'm afraid Tahiti seems to be givin Spain a walkover!! tongue

Hit the like botton if u with me.

Oh boy, u are on ur own o.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
pistol: This tecno fans are trying real hard to be relevant.
The are trying so hard to validate their existence of choosing a low budget phone.
Always shouting at the top of their voice as if we give a damn about their Existence.
What poiñt are u trying to prove? What phone are u using now? Í have samsung tab 7.0, blackberry torch n tecno f7. Tecno has open our eyes. Samsung n apple phones ar rediculously over prized.

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Youngtekkey(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
this samsung of a thing think say we be mumu buh no we don't want ur offer take it to another place coz tecno all d way#
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
pistol: This tecno fans are trying real hard to be relevant.
No wonder u call urself pistol.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Richfella: If Samsung launches a budget Galaxy smartphone - they'll be shooting themselves in the foot! It's the equivalent of launching a budget Rolls Royce or a cheap Rolex.

Sure, they'll make a few sales once they do it, but that'll shrink patronage for the high-end model.
This will not in any single way affect their sales of their highend devices. This will not even pass through the shores of the americas or europe, not to talk about getting into the shelves of their stores. People in those areas will not even know this device exists.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
decrox199: Samsung has never been impressive..childish phones!
Let me guess. But tecno has right? LOL. They havnt been impressive yet they are selling more than 30 million units for every of their high-end devices in the high-end markets?? LOL....go hang yourself.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
confusion247: So TECNO have grown so big that samsung is having sleepless nights about them? Well thanks to TEAM TECNO for rescuing Nigerians from the hands of greedy samsung S1,2,3,4,and still counting.
dont get it twisted. SAMMMY doesn't even know tecno exist.
The fact is Samsung will still sell more units of this phone than tecno p3 will ever sell..
the specs is poor though..
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
caukerzee: Let me guess. But tecno has right? LOL. They havnt been impressive yet they are selling more than 30 million units for every of their high-end devices in the high-end markets?? LOL....go hang yourself.
lol tell am o
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Dermie: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
LEvuls: TECHNO Vs SAMSUNG
is jus lyk Tahiti Vs Spain
so, what of TECNO?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
hahahahahahahaha..... grin grin grin

I'll rather use a calculator or a Blackberry bold 1 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Dermie: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Youngzedd: Samsung must be high be publishing such phone spec @ 16k

That phone should be 7k and 5k last price.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / 5 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone / 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.