Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers (2483 Views)

Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! / New Refinary At Akwa Ibom Completed? Good News! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by Nedum1979: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
Make $10000 on www.virtapay.com/r/nedum1979 and i will help you to withdraw it
Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by rapmarshal: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Have got 60,000vp lemme see the magic you wanna use in withdrawing a virtual currency..
Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by Nedum1979: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Each $10,000 will value for #100,000 and after withdrwing it , i will take 50% of the total cash
Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by Tonjeola1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nedum1979: Each $10,000 will value for #100,000 and after withdrwing it , i will take 50% of the total cash
How do you go about it? i ve $10000 in my acct
Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by Nedum1979: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
U can reach me through phone 08038930922
Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Virtapay = valueless e-currency

1 Like

Re: Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers by rapmarshal: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Virtapay = valueless e-currency
it is not valueless,i have practically benefited from it,but not the same way the OP is talking about,check my write up below,And if you also wanna c ma debit card which i use for withdrawal send me a request for that...

« Start Your Own Online Business
Earn $$$ With Virtapay And Clickbank!

Click this link www.virtapay.com and claim your $100 sign up FREE! I must admit that when i first joined VirtaPay i was unsure if they were the real deal or simply just another one of those sites you kinda join and forget about. Well i joined and now im hooked! I can honestly say that Virtapay is a breth of fresh air. After i activated ther freshly launched ADsharing program i sent my link to a few friends on facebook and twitter. The outcome of that was truely amazing! since then my network has exploded and continues to grow at a ever steady pace. not to mention i've continued to earn a steady daily income through there ADsharing program affiliated with clickbank. I have also had success selling my online products through virtapay with there free buy and sell program. Lets face it! there are only two ways to be success online. You can either spend your time creating that so valuable web traffic or you can buy it. I have had success with both methods but i would recommend to any internet marketing newbie to start off by first creating free organic web traffic and then investing those earnings to get yourself ahead of the pack. That's what is so great about Virtapay. Its free to join and gives you enough capital to give yourself a great head start in the internet marketing industry. Virtapay is also quite simply loads of fun and way ahead of the crowd. For more info on Virtapay cut and paste this link into your web browser www.virtapay.com To your online success.

Here is how to make money with virtapay and click bank.
1.Goto virtapay.com sign up for a free virtapay Early bird or if you already have one in the past,you are ood to go

2.Log into your account and click on Activate Ad sharing

3.choose best product you like in marketing section and get affiliate link

4once this is done,you automatically get a click bank account and affiliate link(this what virtapay uses to pay you)
That is all what everyone is doing to make money with virtapay and Click bank
• YOUR JOB
• For each 20$(virtapay $) you spend using your account,virtapay pays you 10$ via clickbank (which can be instantly withdrawn)
• spending's are made by buying high-quality digital goods using VirtaPay in the virtapay sales feature
• To increase your income,you can choose to make more spending
• As we all know virtapay has a limit to money being spent a day(999$)so while doing your daily spending,be cautious of this.

Tags: ClickBank, Earn, Virtapay
To make Your withdrawal Easier,you have to apply and get the virtapay clickbank affiliate Debit card which is absolutely free and works on most ATM machines world wide(including nigeria)
Below is an attached picture of mine which i use to withdraw my daily earnings at the end of every week(daily withdrawal limit of 60,000naira)

Also Note:This card can also be used to withdraw some of your virtapay earnings such as $$$ made from sales on the virtapay Buy page once you've activated your ad-sharing.Learn more on the VirtaPay Profit Guide.
To activate ad-sharing will cost you noting more than 20$
confused or need more info? call me 08087488504/08169950443

(1) (Reply)

Jewelries Latest Money Making In Nigeria Now! / Hire Heavy Duty Equipment In Port Harcourt / Architectural Design Of An Event Center + Night Club + Roof Top Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.