Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ramadan Kareem! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem! (13031 Views)

Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2013
DMainMan:

Guy, dont kom here and write rubbish in an holy islamic thread to upright, astute individuals like us. Chai! Wot an insult to our integrity.

Go and tell dat to ur fellow pastor who kisses choir mistress during vigil, who usurp money to buy jets at d detriment of ur poor followers, who rapes and murder dere congregation. Or to your mentors who are advocate of gay and lesbianism. Those who love war, inciting violence for material gain and power in dis world.

Nice try buddy!!!!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 10, 2013
Happy Ramadan to all!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2013
supaeagles: Shame on you friend.. that comment was from an internet troll(@engineerd) and you responded with vile .. that too on a day of festivity - SMH
supaeagles: Shame on you friend.. that comment was from an internet troll(@engineerd) and you responded with vile .. that too on a day of festivity - SMH

Internet troll? i reserve my comments....so saying Jesus is Lord is trolling? May Allah forgive you!!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by babarazy: 2:38am On Jul 10, 2013

Happy Ramadan to all!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by supaeagles(m): 2:43am On Jul 10, 2013
engineerd: Internet troll? i reserve my comments....so saying Jesus is Lord is trolling? May Allah forgive you!!
oga engineer, you know what you are doing, take am easy and respect others ...
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by LEvuls(m): 2:47am On Jul 10, 2013
mashnino: The moon has been sighted by people in kano..i also saw the moon myself and decided to take the picture of it..though not clear but you can see the edge of the moon ALLAHU AKBAR..

i can't seem to attach the image i tool of the moon..sorry!!! very happy i saw the moon..

[img]http://ucarecdn.com/b97d8822-2cc1-46f4-b14c-682e301d3906/[/img]

http://nairation.com/topics.php?topic_id==IjZ5QWZmdTYhZmZyATM2YTMyATM2EjMzMjYyYDM3ImY0AjY
Personal personally Me neva see any moon Oo yet...
anyway spiritualy am in bt sexi.cally man no be wood.
incase i miss dat part of the RAMadan pls contact me grin
mashnino: The moon has been sighted by people in kano..i also saw the moon myself and decided to take the picture of it..though not clear but you can see the edge of the moon ALLAHU AKBAR..

i can't seem to attach the image i tool of the moon..sorry!!! very happy i saw the moon..

http://nairation.com/topics.php?topic_id==IjZ5QWZmdTYhZmZyATM2YTMyATM2EjMzMjYyYDM3ImY0AjY
Personal personally Me neva see any moon Oo yet...
anyway spiritualy am in bt sexi.cally man no be wood.
incase i miss dat part of the RAMadan pls contact me
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Abrakhan: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2013

RAMADAN KAREEM

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by deols(f): 3:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem to everyone. May Allah accept our ibadah, Use this ramadan to teach us patience, perseverance, worship and everything good. May He put us firm in His deen and forgive our sins.

I pray that all our special and other prayers are answered in this holy Month.

Let us endeavour to pray and pray for forgiveness and for the hereafter.

[size=5pt]
Also, always remember to pray for deols cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by deols(f): 3:29am On Jul 10, 2013
mukina2: May the peace and blessings of this holy month be upon us all, our families and the entire ummah Ameen smiley
Ramadan Kareem!

Ameen.

Allahu Akram
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by okoomoge2(m): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Here in Australia, we started Ramadan today.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by alienvirus: 3:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulilah
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by oscarpad(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2013
RAMADAN MUBARAK
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Mullah13(m): 3:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by koreye: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulilha
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Adetutu300(f): 4:10am On Jul 10, 2013
wow! Tank u Allah 4 makin me see dis blessed month on earth, Alhamdulillahi!!! Ramadan Kareem

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Ayoobscom(m): 4:13am On Jul 10, 2013
One of those beauties of Islam you can never find anywhere is Ramadan, and may Allah Subhanahu Wataha accepts our ibadat in this month of bounty rewards....ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Happy ramadan to all my muslim pals.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by kemiola89(f): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadhan is a blessed month for all muslims. During this special month, we should all focus on the praying, worshipping, abstaining from what is forbidden of us rather than eating too much food.

May the spirit of Ramadhan illuminates the world and bring peace and happiness. Ramadhan Mubarak!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Maisuya1: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem

I just ate tuwo and okro soup for suhr. Lets go there.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2013
ramadan kareem to all my brothers & sisters ,,its d special mth make wise use of it,,,,,
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Tnot(m): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Salam alaikun my fellow muslim brothers and sister in Islam. Ramadan Mubaraq...! My Almighty ALLAH accept our ibadah and reward us abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by sherifatraji(f): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2013
RAMADAN KAREEM.....
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by misterh(m): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Mubaraq to all Muslims in the Universe. All thanks be to Allah for making us witness this year's Ramadan. May He accept our worship therein as acts of Ibadah.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by sherifatraji(f): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Thank u Allah 4 makin me see dis blessed month of Ramadan on earth, Alhamdulillahi!!! Ramadan Kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by philogos4: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2013
I wish all the Good Muslim the best of the Ramadam Kareem?
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by DJDOLA(m): 4:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Adetutu300: wow! Tank u Allah 4 makin me see dis blessed month on earth, Alhamdulillahi!!! Ramadan Kareem
ramdan kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Samdul: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2013
ramadan kareem.fasting mode activated,may we be among the beneficiaries of this holy month.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Realone92(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Thank u Allah for these day.........
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by tbaba1234: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2013
My beloved ummah, Have a blessed Ramadan!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / The Black Man And His Allah / What Next After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.