Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ramadan Kareem! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem! (12998 Views)

Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by PvtParts1: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2013
adeshina86: Allah Akbar..........peace 2 us all
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by mike404(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Well, RAMADAN KAREEM TO YALL
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by bayour80: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulillah,jkz.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by lawali: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2013
I can't just imagine the level certain individual will go to corrupt another soul. They will never be satisfied until you join them in what they do. To the guy that posted obscene pics, certainly know that you will bear the punishment emanating from viewing. Anyway, I thank Allah for sparing our lives and wish all muslims Ramadhan free of temptations & vices. Ramadhan Kareem.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by juman(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Sike(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
It begins. Leggo!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem to all faithfuls. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by bayour80: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulillah,jkz
mashnino: The moon has been sighted by people in kano..i also saw the moon myself and decided to take the picture of it..though not clear but you can see the edge of the moon ALLAHU AKBAR..

i can't seem to attach the image i tool of the moon..sorry!!! very happy i saw the moon..

[img]http://ucarecdn.com/b97d8822-2cc1-46f4-b14c-682e301d3906/[/img]

http://nairation.com/topics.php?topic_id==IjZ5QWZmdTYhZmZyATM2YTMyATM2EjMzMjYyYDM3ImY0AjY
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Jhappy(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan! Ramadan!! Ramadan!!! May this fasting draw us closer to Allahu, may Allah forgive all our sin and accept our ibadat. Amen. May Allah also forgive all d late Muslims and grant them al-genatu fildaus. Amen ya Allah.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by thirty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
May this Ramadan bring joy, health, wealth and clean the sins of all the ummah.
Ramadan kareem.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by emcemayo: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
AMIN ALHAMDULLILAH ALA NI'MATIL ISLAM
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by atikubaba(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem to all muslims.Unfortunatelly,due to ill health I wont be able to fast this year(first time since I could tell my left from right).May ALLAH grant me healing and make me live long to witness more of the months and be able to fast in them.May ALLAH grant good health to us all.Ramadan kareem.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by deols(f): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
atikubaba: Ramadan kareem to all muslims.Unfortunatelly,due to ill health I wont be able to fast this year(first time since I could tell my left from right).May ALLAH grant me healing and make me live long to witness more of the months and be able to fast in them.May ALLAH grant good health to us all.Ramadan kareem.

AMIN.

I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by GlobalD2: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
May this Ramadan bring us the utmost peace and prosperity... Ramadam Kareem!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by GlobalD2: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
atikubaba: Ramadan kareem to all muslims.Unfortunatelly,due to ill health I wont be able to fast this year(first time since I could tell my left from right).May ALLAH grant me healing and make me live long to witness more of the months and be able to fast in them.May ALLAH grant good health to us all.Ramadan kareem.

Inshallah... get well soon!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Leemak: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
May almighty Allah(SWT) accept it as an act of Ibadah from us,Amin........wishing u all blessed period.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by CAPTAIN44: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
repent your sin it's either now or never this is blessed month it comes once in a year. Ramadan Mubarak.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Why is it that last time people said Ramadan Mubarak and this this time they are saying Ramadan Kareem?
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by naptu2: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2013
GenBuhari: Why is it that last time people said Ramadan Mubarak and this this time they are saying Ramadan Kareem?

Ramadan Mubarak = Have a blessed ramadan.

Ramadan Kareem = Have a generous ramadan.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks.
So can a person continue saying Ramadan Mubarak if they wished?
naptu2:

Ramadan Mubarak = Have a blessed ramadan.

Ramadan Kareem = Have a generous ramadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Pious Husband / Medical Advice On Fasting. I Pray It Helps. / Nigeria Man From Kebbi Dies In Medina During Hajj, After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.