Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) (37956 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by dani1luv: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Picture of Basket mouth and Teju Baby face years back before Comedy.. Hahaha,

Basketmouth sure looks handsome without his dreds..lol and Mr Teju. .sure has that 'baby face' from the scratch

[img]http://1.bp..com/-RtJEL69l3IY/UdyQEinnmUI/AAAAAAAAB0E/Gb6PuWniA7E/s400/ppp.jpg[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/07/check-out-picture-of-basket-mouth-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by braine(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
They still look same. Basketmouth and those eyes of his tho. Teju looked hungry AF.

1 Like

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Tolexander: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Whaoh!

Picture of when men were boys!

Seems basketmouth no sabi anything like slimfitting or he intentionally sewed the shirt like that in case he starts becoming bigger.

The shirt stood on him just like a condom on an impotent.

7 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Enegod(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2013
^^
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
lwkmd "Basketmouth sure looks handsome..." for where? this pisho? UGLY build house 4 him face! lol

But money is gud sha

God bless alibaba for making comedy a big bussiness in naija, and opa williams too!!

3 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Mamacita007(f): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
basketmouth looks better without that nonsense mop head called dreads sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Old photos bring back memories but memories bring back you smiley·
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by yuzedo: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Huh? undecided Wuz dis?! angry Two very ugly and dack-skin bois, dey loooooooook like Seun + Muk.........., oh, my bus have come, bye bye nairaland. bye. sad lipsrsealed

29 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by kcreal(f): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
O mehn, see these people, they look like .....
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by LEvuls(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
seeing this pics now don high me grin grin going to snap now and save am cheesy cheesy cos i must mek com 2015

1 Like

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by tonardo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
WHO KNOWS TOMORROW ?
NEVER GIVE UP

3 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Oluwaloshevy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
looool.....truly money is good
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? undecided Wuz dis?! Two very ugly and dack-skin bois, dey loooooooook like Seun + Muk.........., oh, my bus have come, bye bye nairaland. bye. sad lipsrsealed

did u say bus?? what happened to the plantain island bentley.....

14 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Handsome guys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by LEvuls(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Old photos bring back memories but memories bring back you smiley·
exactly cheesy
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Willgates(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
swaggless oooooo
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by tjskii(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Me ayam tired of viewing all dis hungry looking befor fame pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Hefeoluwa1: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
MONEY IS GOOOD!
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
They still look same
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by effisyman: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Now, pepper don rest..

congrats guys, you are reaping from hardwork and dedication.
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by dridowu: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
(TANIMOLA) No one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by enemmo(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
I used to watch the two of them on Monday morning NTA 2 Channel 5 in 2000.They were so funny. Thank God for where they are now.They deserve it.
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by kachi04(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
i hope they have a copy of this pics. lol... see hustlers
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Paulscholari(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Infact why now..when am just abt to enta studio...oya nw mak i evn post ma picture b4 dis fame wey i dey see.
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by alexy147(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lesson : Never give up is the rule of the game of hustle.stay focus,hustle hard and let your success speak..Nobody knows tomorow

1 Like

Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
#Chai See The Two Guys....Anyway Thank God For The Life Of Money(Artificial Beauty).
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by olawaletaiwo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
God, you are wonderful.. money good
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Haha thats how we all started,from grass to grace
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by OCTAVO: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
cheesy
Re: Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) by greatestman(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Basket mouth is more handsome those years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke and John Dumelo Show Off Swag / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim / Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.