Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

LPG Refilling Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LPG Refilling Plant (6159 Views)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPG Refilling Plant by lotannam: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2013
I want to establish an LPG filling plant, please I need advise or any useful information form any one with experience in the bussines
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by empron(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2013
I have hard copy of the business plan.If you are interested send mail to me or call (08038593675,remodee24@gmail.com)
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by lotannam: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
empron: I have hard copy of the business plan.If you are interested send mail to me or call (08038593675,remodee24@gmail.com)

I ve already gotten a feasibility report from a consultancy firm but I need to hear from real people in the filed. The outlay is quite considerable and one needs partical info before pluging into the biz. Anyone with experience pls?
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by inquisitiv: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
lotannam:

I ve already gotten a feasibility report from a consultancy firm but I need to hear from real people in the filed. The outlay is quite considerable and one needs partical info before pluging into the biz. Anyone with experience pls?

Can I get a copy of the feasibility report? Thanks
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by lotannam: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Send me email at ceejay_uhuru@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: LPG Refilling Plant by inquisitiv: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2013
lotannam: Send me email at ceejay_uhuru@yahoo.co.uk
thanks a lot. I have sent the mail.
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by lotannam: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2013
inquisitiv: thanks a lot. I have sent the mail.

Could you just post ur email add here and I will forward it
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by inquisitiv: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2013
lotannam:

lotannam:

Hi,

I have sent it. Kindly check your mail. Please can't post my email online. Thanks.
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by RoyalRoy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
inquisitiv:

Hi,

I have sent it. Kindly check your mail. Please can't post my email online. Thanks.
You can't take risks my brother!! And you want to be in business? Funny!!

@lottanam....Please send the document to goldenken1@yahoo.com
Thanx!!
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by empron(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
yes I manage a gas plant for two years in porthacourt.The business is highly lucrative and competitive.We do get the LPG from lagos or warri depends on the price then.here is my email addresse remodee24@gmail.com
lotannam:

Re: LPG Refilling Plant by maneasy: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Check your mail ,
Thanks
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by lillies: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2013
w
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by effisyman: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
lotannam:

Guy, please send me a copy...effisyman@yahoo.com

i will be very grateful if you share these with me..tnx
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by ikaleguy(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2013
@poster I work with a gas company. LPG business is very Lucrative.before the NLNG and NIMASA tussle,ex-depot price per litre of LPG was N81 and retail price to end users was in the range of N135-N145 depending on the location.

So the key is growing up customer base gradually!

Kindly send the report to: dmplanventures@gmail.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by lotannam: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
ikaleguy: @poster I work with a gas company. LPG business is very Lucrative.before the NLNG and NIMASA tussle,ex-depot price per litre of LPG was N81 and retail price to end users was in the range of N135-N145 depending on the location.

So the key is growing up customer base gradually!

Kindly send the report to: dmplanventures@gmail.com

Thanks for the info. I will send you the report when I get home tonight. Where is your location? I intend to build the plant at Enugu. Do you have any advise for me?
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by iwakunbaba: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2013
@empron & lotannam pls can you send the feasibility reports to me 'cos i am interested in the business
send it to iwakunbaba@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by onyeka205(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2013
please I need the feasibilty report, my Email address is campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by esejata: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Someone should please tell me the minimum number of trucks, model and manufacture year allow from an individual who wants to register with the petroleum major marketers like Total, AP, Oando, Texaco, Mobil etc. I will appreciate it if somebody can give me specifics on how to go about it. I want to venture into the haulage business.
esejata10@yahoo.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Kindly send info abt LPG refilling plant to my mail:lanrerazaq@ymail.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by halifab: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
ALSO Discover,

The Mega Package OIL & GAS RESOUCES contains the following hard-to-find materials

· Guidelines For Bunkering Operations & Coastal Vessels Prescribed Forms

· Guidelines and Application forms For The Establishment Of A Petroleum Refinery, Petrochemicals And Gas Processing Plants In Nigeria

· Procedure, Requirements and Application forms For The Grant Of Approval To Construct And Operate A Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Lpg) Plant

· Procedure ,Conditions and Application forms To Be Fulfilled Before The Grant Of Approval To Construct /Modify Lubricating Oil Blending/Recycling Plant For The Manufacture Of Lube Oil

· Procedure ,Conditions and Application forms For Granting Approvals For The Construction And Operation Of A Petrol Station

· Guidelines And Application Form For Oil And Gas Industry Service Permit

· Legal Matter: Nigeria Petroleum Act

· Discover Nigeria Oil &Gas Industry

· Step-by-step guide to Crude oil and Petroleum products marketing

DETAIL oilandgasresource..com

Tel 234 08023058470, 08033711233, 08092579720
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by DMD(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please send the feasibility to me and let me see how I can help: kofoundglobalservices@gmail.com. Regards
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by RoyalRoy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
@halifab, please send report to
royalroy65@gmail.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by Miketomi: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
@lotanamm
We are probably at the same stage in establishing an LPG Refilling plant. If you are based in Nigeria, I advised you visit one or two refilling plants around your area. You will be surprised at the load of helpful information you will get from them.
The service hands at the plant can be very helpful.
If you feel free enough, you can inbox me mikebertola2002@yahoo.com so we can share experiences. All the best.
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by halifab: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
you can see the detail here and more resources for your oil and gas business

http://oilandgasresource..com/
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by Emmanee: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2014
am also interestd in lpg business but stil studying the operation.
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by Yomkris(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
lotannam: Send me email at ceejay_uhuru@yahoo.co.uk

@d op, pls i need the report too. If u dont mind come to ekiti
@ Empror pls kindly forward the business plan to me on
yomkris@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by Prince081: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please send to franzeez2@yahoo.com
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by yomojesu: 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
Hello Op, i need someone here to forward the sample of the lpg feasibility report to my email: yomojesu@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation!
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by YOLO1(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
Please would appreciate if anybody can send me the feasibility report of a LPG plant. Am currently working on a loan and I need the feasibility report to access it. Thanks
Email address is oausingles@gmail
Re: LPG Refilling Plant by YOLO1(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
lotannam:

Please can u share me the feasibility report. My email address is oausingles@gmail. God bless as u do so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / DIY Importation Guide: Recommendations On Mastercard & Visa Card / Bet9ja Booking Number For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.