Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48848 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc

3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.

4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.

5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.

6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

14 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by markjoshua(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2013
In τ̣̣ђё last days said τ̣̣ђё bible there wil be many signs and wonders watch D̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅ are not mislead

14 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Blov: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2013
speak evil of no man, so He said!!

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by gunuvi(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2013
All hail Baba. He is the replica of Jesus that's why other fake pastors hate him. They did more than that for Jesus too.

23 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by israel007: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2013
God of TBJ is my God.

Let love lead

33 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by biafranqueen: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Pastor please use your gift to eliminate the greed and atrocities of our leaders. Please cast out the demons that allow them steal billions every term from the masses
Please use your gifts to create jobs for all the jobless youths, fathers and mothers.( 1O Million people for starts ok even 1 million, I will actually even go for 10,000)
Please help the masses think more positive and love there brother and themselves.
Please use your gifts to make all Rossnik and others dreams come true that Nigeria will be as prosperous and developed more then the west.
Please use your gifts to part the oil from the polluted sea, so Delta people can fish and have a clean environment..
Please use half that cash and build a major health care facility so my people don't have to fly out of the country for treatment.
That is the activity that will shut down non- believers even one or two if its too much at once.

21 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Adrenaline123(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm.
Do not judge so you won't be judged.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Pastor please use your gift to eliminate the greed and atrocities of our leaders. Please cast out the demons that allow them steal billions every term from the masses
Please use your gifts to create jobs for all the jobless youths, fathers and mothers.( 1O Million people for starts ok even 1 million, I will actually even go for 10,000)
Please help the masses think more positive and love there brother and themselves.
Please use your gifts to make all Rossnik and others dreams come true that Nigeria will be as prosperous and developed more then the west.
Please use your gifts to part the oil from the polluted sea, so Delta people can fish and have a clean environment..
Please use half that cash and build a major health care facility so my people don't have to fly out of the country for treatment.
That is the activity that will shut down non- believers even one or two if its too much at once.

there's really problem on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by danthamccoy(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Whether or not he is 'fake', I haven't seen a bigger philantropist in Nigeria. The man preaches love and shows it, donating and helping the less priviledged regularly.
That's what matters for me. People can call him an occulist or whatever, I'm a fan. If all the other 'big' MOG were more like him instead of buying fleets of private jets...

42 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by dridowu: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2013
I wish TB Joshua can predict when electricity will be 24/7 in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Billionaires: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2013
When people say TBJ is agent of Devil, I mostly admire the Devil. Cos if TBJ is devil, then the Devil has my respect.

26 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by rodeo0070(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2013
*He is recognised as one of Africa's 50 most influential people.
*Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence, with over 650,000 fans on Facebook and hundreds of YouTube videos which have proved controversial and amassed thousands of views.
*The SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN-His ministry) has been hailed for its impact on Nigerian tourism, recent statistics from the Nigerian Immigration Service revealing that out of every ten foreign travellers coming into Nigeria, six of them are bound for The SCOAN.
*It caters to the needs of widows, the elderly, physically challenged, orphans and the destitute. The church provides scholarships to orphans and children of the underprivileged, with educational support given from primary to tertiary levels. His scholarship sponsorship's have included more than 5000 Nigerian and foreign students,with one Nigerian student doing a PhD in Oxford University, Nigerian media reporting the total given amounted to £100,000.
*T. B. Joshua has donated televisions to prisons and hospitals so that they will be able to watch the Emmanuel TV broadcasts.
*T. B. Joshua is married to Evelyn Joshua. Contradictory reports have circulated as to whether he has children. His first daughter Serah graduated from London School of Economics with a law degree in 2012, and was planning to pursue a Master's degree in America.
CULLED FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Deschil: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2013
I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.
2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc
3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.
4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.
5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.
6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him
7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Either occult or not,the man has my respect. He's. One of thee biggest philantropist alive.unlike our other MOGs,who despite collecting our tithes,andd offerings,still impose a high school fees on us.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by HezronLorraine(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
True men of God face religious persecution the most mostly from the ones that claim to be righteous.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by dagentility(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
I luv dis man of God, Prophet T.B. Joshua. God of T.B.Joshua will be my God. I wish u long life daddy.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by LEvuls(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Hmm Prophet T.B Joshua mata pass my okpata grin i know wan know :-/ and who am i/u to judge
na u holy pass...abi u wan cast cheesy
ok make ur own papila try predict small or cast small mek we check am grin

all animals de run mek i tell u but wen the cow runs people begin talk say na crase dey worry am grin
why ...d ans clears d Alomo from d eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by yuzedo: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: 5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence.
Huh?! wuz dis?? Is it not d same karashika dat was smoky weeeeeed and poast the piture inside internet websight till NDLEA nock on her door?? undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Cholison(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2013
God bless you man of God. The annointing of God on you shall continuously be a blessing to mankind. Thank God for being a Nigerian first.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tfolamy: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2013
GOD bless u prophet TB joshua
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2013
God bless u Man of God..

We are sons and daughters of love, let love lead..

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by wckabuoh(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Judge not so that ye will not be judged!!
mark joshua: In τ̣̣ђё last days said τ̣̣ђё bible there wil be many signs and wonders watch D̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊τ̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅ are not mislead
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by chinexvee(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2013
shocked just passing n sipn my Alomo
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by AbuMikey(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Reserved!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2013
I cant say if he is good or bad. I used to know him back from the days when the church was still located in a slump... I visited him then because we are from same hometown and he is still a family friend even though I never.....
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by omanifrank(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2013
time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Ajasnoop: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]

When did this people visit Nigeria or did they sneak in through the backdoor?Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Gospell(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
People say he s a membr of illuminati....i strongly disbelieve dat,i love d man in senagogue
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by chymystique(f): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
I love dis Man!.. I am lookin forward to chattin wif him one on one b4 dis year runs out wink
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Funny enough a lot of peeps av stopped criticizing him, Nobody get time for him again,

We have Rivers State, GEJ, and Fashola taking the whole attention now..

While the first 2 are busy fighting, the Latter is busy working and searching for a credible successor..

Fashola when you die, we promise to put your pix on the N5,000 note. You deserve it waaaaaay better than dat Biafran!!

"Am not being tribalistic ohhhh, na una dey always talk proudly Biafran"

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by strangest(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Ajasnoop:

When did this people visit Nigeria or did they sneak in through the backdoor?Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda

are you a custom or immigration officer??

@OP Yes oo.. I always believe that "the best is yet to come" and I keep getting better everyday... Thank you T.B Joshua and may God continue to bless you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos / Ozo And Neo Have A Good Time On A Boat / Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.