Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (32052 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by White007(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2013
LAGOS - Policemen attached to Ikotun division in Lagos have arrested a man alleged to have been having carnal knowledge of his two daughters between the ages of 10 and 13, in the past two years.

His daughters reportedly claimed to have been going through what they described as horrible experience since their mother left them for another man.

Unable to resist their father, they endured until the elder girl confided in her friend's mother, who then contacted some child rights groups.

The organisations were said to have effected the man's arrest at his 29, Omooye Street, Abaranje, last Saturday and handed him over to policemen at Ikotun division.

Explaining, the elder child (names withheld) said: "Our father started it when I was 11 years old. I did not know he was doing same to my sister who was then eight years.

I only got to know when I saw her blood stained undies and when I demanded to know whether she had started seeing her monthly flow, she revealed that our father slept with her the previous night. He usually crept to either of us at night whenever he wanted to satisfy his urge. He was the one who dis-virgined us."

I beg to be forgiven -Suspect

On his part, the 35-year-old suspect , a commercial bus driver identified as Adewale Adeleke, admitted to the police that he committed the sacrilegious act. He claimed, however, that he did not know what usually comes over him at that point.

Hear him: "I beg to be forgiven. This is the handiwork of the devil because I do not know what usually comes over me. What usually happened was that the urge would just come and before I know it, I would be with either of them."

When news of the act reached the mother of the children who resides in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, she reportedly rushed to Lagos, where she was quoted as saying that she was shocked beyond words.

She reportedly said she was forced to leave her husband because of alleged battering, in spite of the fact that she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the home. She said while leaving, she handed her two children to her mother with the intention of sending them monthly allowance, only for their father to go and take them.

Executive Director of Esther Child Rights Foundation, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, said her foundation was making effort to ensure that the woman would take custody of her children, adding also that the arrest of the suspect was a first step to ensure that justice was done.

The two girls are now under police protection while their father will be arraigned at the Ejigbo Magistrate's Court by the police.

When contacted, Lagos State Police Command, Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ngozi Braide confirmed the arrest of the suspect, saying that he would be arraigned in court soon.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jul/9/330.html
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Blov: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2013
d devil again! even d devil is tired of those of u dat always blame him.

13 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Fathers sleeping with daughters is fast becoming daily news shocked

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by swtchicgurl: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2013
**singing: when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o, happy happy o! when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o!**

15 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bellong: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2013
These people always laying blame to the devil at every vice will have to describe how the devil looks like when he approached them.

This age that there are several means to satisfy his lust, he resorted to abomination. Even the devil will give you credit for this act.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2013
I'm sure the Bible Thumpers will arrive soon, saying "to err is human, to forgive is divine." In other words, this guy should be forgiven. Well, left to me, I would take a shotgun, and blow his ugly, misshapen and incestous head clean off his shoulders.

Disgusting creature.

12 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bellong: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2013
^^ @Sienna,
Such is better left for the state to try... Though, I will prefer he is told that the same devil will want him sentenced to enjoy the reward of his action

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Siena: I'm sure the Bible Thumpers will arrive soon, saying "to err is human, to forgive is divine." In other words, this guy should be forgiven. Well, left to me, I would take a shotgun, and blow his ugly, misshapoen and incestous head clean off his shoulders.

Disgusting creature.

I agree with u mr siena. Plus the mother is very stupid and has more blame here than the devil in my own opinion,how can she leave her two daughters in lagos while she is in ibadan,knowing the kind of father they have? A bus driver for that matter. There is little or no responsible bus driver in Nigeria,especially in lagos,their whole life style is messed up.
That excuse of leaving them with her mother is trash,like she doesn't know their father could go pick them,or is she just getting to know the stupid father has his kids Useless mother,am sure she got her enjoyment to the feel with this reward. Going to live far from her kids at such age is wickedness as far as am concerned and she doesn't deserve forgiveness from her daughters either.

9 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tayour did you read the story?
She said she left the girls with her mom, left her home where she was being battered even though she was responsible for the upkeep, she left the girls with her mom, their father went to take them, who will deny a man the custody of his kids? Except she went to court which am sure she couldn't afford to while she was trying to hustle for their feeding and probably education.
Please let's stop always trying to blamde women for the actions of others. They are his kids for Christ Sake, you can hate your husband or wife but no one will expect you to hurt your kids even the court.
The woman just left a home where she was unsafe and was trying to start a new life and provide for her kids.
The kids should be safe with their dad since they can't trust him who will they trust?
This is not some distant relative, its their father, even if she went to court a judge would have probably awarded custody to their father since they are above 8.
Please stop blaming people who did nothing wrong, blame the person who committed the act.
What was she suppose to do? Do you even know if she has a house where she is or if she is living on the streets or perching with someone and her only focus is saving enough money to care for her daughters?

22 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Tayour did you read the story?
She said she left the girls with her mom, left her home where she was being battered even though she was responsible for the upkeep, she left the girls with her mom, their father went to take them, who will deny a man the custody of his kids? Except she went to court which am sure she couldn't afford to while she was trying to hustle for their feeding and probably education.
Please let's stop always trying to blamde women for the actions of others. They are his kids for Christ Sake, you can hate your husband or wife but no one will expect you to hurt your kids even the court.
The woman just left a home where she was unsafe and was trying to start a new life and provide for her kids.
The kids should be safe with their dad since they can't trust him who will they trust?
This is not some distant relative, its their father, even if she went to court a judge would have probably awarded custody to their father since they are above 8.
Please stop blaming people who did nothing wrong, blame the person who committed the act.
What was she suppose to do? Do you even know if she has a house where she is or if she is living on the streets or perching with someone and her only focus is saving enough money to care for her daughters?

My dear I understand you perfectly well,I read and understand the story very well too.she took a great step by leaving her husband for her safety. My point is that she must have been aware that the useless father had gone to take thoes kids from her mother where she left them initially. And for christ sake she herself knew leaving them$ with their father wasn't safe which was the reason she took them to her mother. Now my point is when she heard their father had taken them back,why dint she go back there and fought tooth and nail with the man to have them with her,even if it meant crying and attracting neighbours and sympathisers to her aid,and woe betide who will stop her then. Everyone in that environment can not be insane to see how insane it is for those kids to stay with their father alone at such age with the kind of job he does. What good thinking and act can come out of a bus driver/agero/tout who goes abt with messed up life. No matter how much suffering she was going tru in ibadan where she was,either squatting or living in a one room or half room or even an uncompleted building without a room,her kids are stil safe with her and would have provided them more protection. Debrief you and I know this very very well,NINE months isn't a joke oo. If I leave my husband (God forbid) I go with my kids either their father is rich or poor, good or bad. Gaskia

9 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tayour, You are not being realistic.
If a woman comes to your neighbourhood and starts crying that her husband should give her back her grown children, won't you be among those telling the woman to go and look for family to "settle" the matter?
Won't some people be asking her if the father is not their father and where she wants to take them too?
Won't she be castigated for wanting to deny the kids their father?
Even in court she will be asked where she wants to take the kids too and they will see if the father offers a better more condusive choice before awarding custody.
Why can't yo leave your kids with their father? Is he not their parent? Even if my husband hates me I will never expect that he will hurt my kids except it he did so while they were still together and from this story he didn't.
My Mum was in school while I was growing up and I spent most of th time with my father.
The man is a horrible man, don't turn it to her fault.

19 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by SisiKill1: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Tayour did you read the story?
Amazing isn't it? If you can't trust your husband with your children, who can you trust?

I'm surprised no one has come on to say the molestation is also the woman's fault. ...if she was around to fulfill her husband's sexxxxxxual needs, he wouldn't have had to get it from their 8 and 11 years old daughters.

@Topic
Can they just castrate him? This man is a pedophile and pedophiles can't curb their urges. ...they can't. Even if they lock him up now, he will get out someday....what happens then? I say do the little girls who might be unfortunate to cross his path a huge favor and just castrate him.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Tayour, You are not being realistic.
If a woman comes to your neighbourhood and starts crying that her husband should give her back her grown children, won't you be among those telling the woman to go and look for family to "settle" the matter?
Won't some people be asking her if the father is not their father and where she wants to take them too?
Won't she be castigated for wanting to deny the kids their father?
Even in court she will be asked where she wants to take the kids too and they will see if the father offers a better more condusive choice before awarding custody.
Why can't yo leave your kids with their father? Is he not their parent? Even if my husband hates me I will never expect that he will hurt my kids except it he did so while they were still together and from this story he didn't.
My Mum was in school while I was growing up and I spent most of th time with my father.
The man is a horrible man, don't turn it to her fault.

I am being very very realistic here debrief,I know abaranje very very well, abaranje isn't like lekki,ikoyi or the big places of lagos where ppl mind businesses and go to court. She isn't a stranger in that neibourhood,she will be well known with her family cause I guessed she lived there for a while and probably had those kids there. Hence those living in that environments her hubby and the kind of job he does,his way of life. Bus drvers that leave home at 4:30am and don't return till 12midnight,tell me what rubbish care he will give to those girls After he has taken lots of paraga and dealt with all sorts of ppl and various encounters with police and agberos screaming ontop of his voice on a daily basis.do you expect any iota of care or right thinking from such man Which am sure must have lead to him battering his wife before she left. Am also sure at some occasions he would have flooged hell out of those those kids since their mother whom he dishes his beatings on was no more there and on those occasions wouldn't neighbour have reigned blames and courses on their mother for leaving them behind How on earth was she able to have rest of mind knowing her kids where with such man for two years? Sending money for their upkeep is nothing oo, that's even if they where feeding well.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Amazing isn't it? If you can't trust your husband with your children, who can you trust?

I'm surprised no one has come on to say the molestation is also the woman's fault. ...if she was around to fulfill her husband's sexxxxxxual needs, he wouldn't have had to get it from their 8 and 11 years old daughters.

@Topic
Can they just castrate him? This man is a pedophile and pedophiles can't curb their urges. ...they can't. Even if they lock him up now, he will get out someday....what happens then? I say do the little girls who might be unfortunate to cross his path a huge favor and just castrate him.

I am not leaving the useless man out of blame,for him to have acted such as battering his wife and doing such to his daughter makes him an animal. All am bringing out here is all this could have been avoided if those kids where not with him. If she can leave the man and run for her own safety then why allow her kids in such danger
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Did she run and leave them behind?
She ran away with them and left them with her mother so she could go and struggle for them.
He went and picked HIS own kids from their grand mother and hurt them.
HIS KIDS not HIS STEP Children.
No family extended will meet and deny a man custody of his kids if the mother doesn't have the finances to keep them, no court will deny custody to the man if he hasn't hurt them, they will rule that divorce between spouses doesn't mean divorce from the kids. The father had not hurt them before, she wasn't a witch to know that THEIR OWN FATHER Will Rap3 them

@SisiKill, be patient jor, they will soon come, make this thread reach front page.

The woman MUST always take the blame for actions of another grown human being.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Did she run and leave them behind?
She ran away with them and left them with her mother so she could go and struggle for them.
@SisiKill, be patient jor, they will soon come, make this thread reach front page.

You are very correct debrief,she left them with her mother. She must have heard of their father going to pick them from her mother now,WHY DINT SHE RETURN TO GET HER KIDS BACK TO SAFETY knowing fully well they weren't safe with that silly man For good 2 years that they where molested and she was away. Do you think those kids will b happy with her at all?

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Again how was she to know that THEIR oWN Father will hurt them?
Why would the kids be angry with her? She ran away so she can be alive to care for them.
She is somewhere husstling probably carrying load to be sure the can eat.
She didn't hurt them their father did.
He is a bad man, he would have killed her and still abuse them because no one would have struggled custody for him if she was dead.
If she had stayed and died from complications from abuse would you be here blaming her?
She left so she can go and WORK and take care of them.
A man who will abuse his kids is a monster, he is responsible for his decisions, the woman left so she can be alive to care for her kids.
The woman was working to care for her kids instead of staying feeling sorry for her self and watching her kids starve?
Again how is she supposed to know that a man will abuse his own kids

4 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Did she run and leave them behind?
No family extended will meet and deny a man custody of his kids if the mother doesn't have the finances to keep them, no court will deny custody to the man if he hasn't hurt them, they will rule that divorce between spouses doesn't mean divorce from the kids. The father had not hurt them before, she wasn't a witch to know that THEIR OWN FATHER Will Rap3 them

Even the 2nd paragraph of the story states it all,the daughters reported they have been going thru horrible experiences since their mother left for another man.

Even if at all the woman dint go to meet another man and only went to struggle,that what the kids will believe cause the yeye father must have filled their heads with all sorts of lies,neighbour will say the same as well and reign courses on the mother each time they see any of the kids un kept.

5 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
So sorry Tayour. I missed that part, definately need stronger glasses.
No mother should do that, kids are our priority.
If a man won't accept you with your baggage he isn't for you.
She should have fought for her kids.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Again how was she to know that THEIR oWN Father will hurt them?
Why would the kids be angry with her? She ran away so she can be alive to care for them.
She is somewhere husstling probably carrying load to be sure the can eat.
She didn't hurt them their father did.
He is a bad man, he would have killed her and still abuse them because no one would have struggled custody for him if she was dead.
If she had stayed and died from complications from abuse would you be here blaming her?
She left so she can go and WORK and take care of them.
A man who will abuse his kids is a monster, he is responsible for his decisions, the woman left so she can be alive to care for her kids.
The woman was working to care for her kids instead of staying feeling sorry for her self and watching her kids starve?
Again how is she supposed to know that a man will abuse his own kids

why you they talk like this now debrief, "how is she supposed to know he will hurt his kids" a man that maltreated her till she left A bus driver? An agbero? Oh please spare me that debrief abeg. Of couse she knew they weren't safe which was the same reason she took them to her mother in the first place. She should have fought the battle till the end by going back and getting her kids. She fought for herself by leaving for her safety why not do the same for her kids

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tayour I apologised na. Didn't see the part where she left them to be with another man.
Again am sorry

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by taryour(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
debrief08: Tayour I apologised na. Didn't see the part where she left them to be with another man.
Again am sorry

Coincidentally we posted it at the same time madam,no qualms at all sis. You know we women are all fighting for same course now so no issues at all trust me. If I have in anyway been rude to am sorry abeg,no insults intended.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Siena: I'm sure the Bible Thumpers will arrive soon, saying "to err is human, to forgive is divine." In other words, this guy should be forgiven. Well, left to me, I would take a shotgun, and blow his ugly, misshapen and incestous head clean off his shoulders.

Disgusting creature.
Recently, a shotgun has become my #1 resolve for international newsworthy matters. This included. Dying twice isn't enough for this man.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Shinatu: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
You now see why our mothers stayed with us despite all they went through? they know some things we do not know, they know there is a lot hidden evil, have you guys noticed how often this kind of things have been showing up in the news lately?

Probaly because, women now flee for a better life.

I am not saying women should stay and be battered or subjected to all sorts but I just wanted to highlight the sacrifices some of our mothers made, some gave away their happiness just to make sure this kind of thing did not happen to us, especially in those days when the man would make traditional claim on the children just to punish the woman for thinking of leaving or when the man would outrightly refuse to continue to train the children if their mother left.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by abnakol: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
swtchicgurl: **singing: when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o, happy happy o! when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o!**
its not HAPPY O, BUT HAPPY HOME

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by mgbeketoto: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2013
When news of the act reached the mother of the children who resides in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, she reportedly rushed to Lagos, where she was quoted as saying that she was shocked beyond words.

She reportedly said she was forced to leave her husband because of alleged battering, in spite of the fact that she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the home. She said while leaving, she handed her two children to her mother with the intention of sending them monthly allowance, only for their father to go and take them.

Poor woman. YOU ARE BLAMELESS! I would have done the same thing too! WALK, NEVER LOOK BACK FROM AN ABUSIVE MAN OR WOMAN! cool

The daughters need HELP. . . for ever!!!!

BLESSED ART THE FRUITS OF THE WOMB AND BLOKOS! grin

Begging for forgiveness is a FIRST GOOD STEP!
Too bad he had to be caught FIRST!
Christian life na waya! grin

Na wah o!

LADIES. . . ! NEVER LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTERS WITH THEIR FATHERS UNSUPERVISED!
We thank our 'stars' for ASHAWOS all over EDO STATE!
Fathers don't need to sleep with their daughters as SINGLE PARENTS! grin

DADDY! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU! ALWAYS!!!! cool
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
The man's blame: 40%
The wife's blame: 60%
Period undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Useless mother that's all I can say.

Ask me why later.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Blov: d devil again! even d devil is tired of those of u dat always blame him.

I swear !

Poor Devil grin
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sick man.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by cold(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ok so the woman left her husband for her own safety and that is enough reason for the man to sleep with his own daughters?I don't understand how some people are trying to justify the act or shift the buck to the woman.Yes the man might be irresponsible in more ways than one but sleeping with his daughters?C'mon that's unimaginably perverse

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPEN MARKETPLACE... Get Good Products At Unbeatable Rates Here. / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.