Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook (3050 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
When a Girl Accepts your
Friend
Request it means she
Accepted
Your
Friendship Not Your
Proposal.

When a Girl sends You a
Friend
Request it means She wants
to be Your Friend nt Your
Girlfriend.

When She tags You it means
She
Wants to share her Thoughts
with You and not that she's
Lost in Your Thoughts.

When she comments on Your
pics/status it means
She's just being Social not
Flirting.

Finally, when She 'like' Your
Comment it
Means She likes Your Comment not You.

7 Likes

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by clemz85(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
are you or female or male? if male, you do not know a thing abou all the girls, if a female, i bet you can't speak all the girls

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by clemz85(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
are you or female or male? if male, you do not know a thing abou all the girls, if a female, i bet you can't speak all the girls.
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by HURUCHI(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
dplomaticVal: When a Girl Accepts your
Friend
Request it means she
Accepted
Your
Friendship Not Your
Proposal.

When a Girl sends You a
Friend
Girlfriend.

She
Lost in Your Thoughts.

pics/status it means
Flirting.

Comment it

u no serious
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
clemz85: are you or female or male? if male, you do not know a thing abou all the girls, if a female, i bet you can't speak all the girls

Stick to it Dude, Thats the undeniable Fact or You cn keep strolling in Your endless Illusion.

3 Likes

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Mynd44: 3:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Old news
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Dovahkiin(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2013
dplomaticVal: When a Girl Accepts yourFriend Request it means she wants the D
When a Girl sends You a Friend Request it means She wants the D
When She tags You it means She wants the D
When she comments on Your pics/status it means She wants the D
Finally, when She like Your Comment it means She wants the D

Fixed , ure welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Λ You mus be high on banana peel
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by KINGwax(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
dplomaticVal: When a Girl Accepts your
Friend
Request it means she
Accepted
Your
Friendship Not Your
Proposal.

When a Girl sends You a
Friend
Girlfriend.

She
Lost in Your Thoughts.

pics/status it means
Flirting.

Comment it
and how are these 'amazing'?
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Assk mʒ 3 times ni!!ode cry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
the only amazing thing is that i read this bulls!+ to the end...and the reason is that am free today cos my immediate boss is on casual leave

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
I've substituted the word 'amazin' wit 'most' so some peeps here won't initiate anothr world war. undecided cool
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
dplomaticVal: I've substituted the word 'amazin' wit 'most' so some peeps here won't initiate anothr world war. undecided cool
mumu latest version. Amukunmeko undecided
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Mystery11(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
The late cythia Osukogu didnt think same.

All the same, respect to the dead.
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Mystery11(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
rigormortis: the only amazing thing is that i read this bulls!+ to the end...and the reason is that am free today cos my immediate boss is on casual leave

lol grin cool
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Temismith(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Beeni! Dats all, notin more. grin
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2013
clemz85: are you or female or male? if male, you do not know a thing abou all the girls, if a female, i bet you can't speak all the girls

My guy,are u talking abt d op ''HURUCHI''?Hmm dat girl is damn attractive,had a fling wit her once!!!!
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: mumu latest version. Amukunmeko undecided

Move along. Im Allergic to Gays angry

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Godson201333(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Another boring boring
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by sexymoma(f): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Almighty 'COPY' and 'Paste'
Thank God for Copy and Paste.. kiss
No Offence o
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by pri3stess(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
HURUCHI:

u no serious
You must be one of those people that go around professing their love to girls that just accepted your friend request.

2 Likes

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by DOPPELGANGER1: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexymoma: Almighty 'COPY' and 'Paste'
Thank God for Copy and Paste.. kiss
No Offence o

Yh. Your ryt. Maybe he copied it Frm ur putrid maggot-infested va'gina. enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Arrant nonsense.

You musnt comment. Stray p!g
Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by dplomaticVal: 2:34am On Jul 13, 2013
pri3stess:
You must be one of those people that go around professing their love to girls that just accepted your friend request.

He lucidly is. #FACT1 Its nrml Ŧor peeps like him to gt exasperated and protest whnevr an eye-opening piece of this nature abounds.Its obvious that those candid pts i stated rly hit sm cabals(Fbk womanisers)on their vulnerable nerve.

1 Like

Re: Most Things Guys Don't Knw About Girls On Facebook by DOPPELGANGER1: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
dplomaticVal:

He lucidly is. #FACT1 Its nrml Ŧor peeps like him to gt exasperated and protest whnevr an eye-opening piece of this nature abounds.Its obvious that those candid pts i stated rly hit sm cabals(Fbk womanisers)on their vulnerable nerve.

exactly bruh, your a tru marksman. Those lethal shots diidnt miss targt. e hit them no be smal grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Do This? / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / Is This Cheating Or Flirting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.