Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Football Transfer Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Transfer Live (1226 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Official Football Transfer -summer 2013 / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello NLers chime in with me as I give u update on latest football transfer news around the world.
I begin by letting u know that chelsea last night signed Fulham keeper Mark Schwarzer, 40 frm fulham as a back up 4 cech.

David Moyes has just reassured united fans the club is working seriuosly behind the scene to strengten the squad
United will make a big signing this week
Roma and Spurs are keen on landing Nani's deal as the winger's future remains bleak.

Chelsea is set to gazump Spurs to sign villa's striker Benteke for £25m having missed out on Cavani.
Benteke has handed in a transfer request

Real madrid is set to pay Liverpool £40m for Suarez. Arsenal and Chelsea are also interested in the striker, but suarez favours a move to RM.
Julian Draxler tipped as potential replacement for Mata by Mou has just turned down Chelsea's offer.
Re: Football Transfer Live by Qunlayy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa ooo,is arsene wenger not going to sign a prolific striker again...i guess HIGUAIN is treking frm spain 2 england
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok guys I'm back with more transfer news.
Arsenal have stepped up their bid for Suarez with a €40.7m offer. Their first offer was rejected but, Real madrid is set to gazump the price with a £40m offer.
Arsenal's bid for Higuain hit a snag few days back when real madrid announced its plan to keep the striker insisting arsenal has not made an offer.

Nemanja Vidic today missed out on the United's squad that jetted out to Asia for pre season, fueling speculation that his exit to AC Millan is around the corner.
Meanwhile, United is keen to buy highly rated benfica defender, Ezequel Garay as a replacement for Vidic.
United is set to return with an improved bid of around £15m for Everton left back, Leighton Baines.

Man City new manager has vowed to topple United and reclaim the tittle, while playing attractive football.
Re: Football Transfer Live by dawodukayode(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
pls any update on tiago from moyes coz i read now that pep is also interested in tiago. i beg let moyes be smart abt it
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yes u are right, but I don't see that deal happening considering Thiago's desperation for regular matchplay and world cup place. Come to think of it, which midfielder is he going to bench at bayern? Is it schweinstiger, martinez, muller, gustavo, kreus, robben or gotze? These guys are better and more xperienced than him. I think the best option for 4 him is manu.
Meanwhile, one newspaper in spain quoted him as 'being excited' to join manu,. So, let's hope manu doesn't disappoint this time.
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ok! I'm back today with more transfer news.

Pep Guardiola has just expressed his desire to sign Manutd target, Thiago, but the has yet to make a decision to reunite with his former boss and mentor.

Swansea has anounced the signing of Wilfred Bony.

David moyes seems to have rekindled his interest in PSV midfielder, Strootman after Roman failed to meet the club's valuation

Chelsea is ready to sell either Torres or Ba if it lands Rooney deal.

Ibrahimovic is reported to have held talks with real madrid after the club declared her interest in him.

Cavani is about to become PSG player. This is a bad news to chelsea fans.
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rooney has just bn layed off by a serious harmstring injury again, casting doubt @ his future wt manutd. He will be flown back to England frm Asia and is expected to be sidelined 4 a month.

Wayanma has bn signed by southampton for a club record fee of £12.5m.
Napoli has signed Callejon of real madrid
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok guys I'm back with more news.

Mourinho has once again xpressed his unreserved admiration 4 Rooney in a news conference toiday in Bangkok.
But, David Moyes was quick to tell Mou, Rooney will stay.
Rumours are rife that Roo will be sold next two weeks, with agreement already reached with the prospective club except personal tetms.

Real madrid have snapped up their 4th signing of the summer in the person of Illaramendi, 23 for £34m- a highy rated midfielder in the shape of Alonso..

Arsenal have renewed their interest in Kondogbia, a box to box midfielder

Tottenham have offered four players to Villa as a price for £25m- rated Christian Benteke. The players include Parker, Huddlestone, Ekotou and Livermore.
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Everton duo Fellaini and Baines are the subject of a £40m United transfer bid as David Moyes prepares to raid his former club.

Meanwhile, Arsenal bid for Everton Fellaini will not go on because Wenger is more interested in a big striker.

Chelsea has loaned Oriol Romeu back to his former club Valencia on a season- long deal.

Ronaldo is rumoured to have held talks with Monaco chiefs. Crazy! Isn't it?
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!
Bayern Munich has just signed Man utd target Thiago Alcantara for £21.6m on a four-year deal. This was confirmed by the club's president on their website. He will undergo medicals in coming days.
I'm hugely dissapointed at United for this. What do u think?
Re: Football Transfer Live by Koffiman: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Meanwhile Moyes claims Manutd has sanctioned huge money for him to buy the best players in the world. He was quoted to have bn satisfied with the progress United have made so far on their transfer targets.

Mourinho wants Drogba back in Chelsea.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal FC Vs Manchester City On 13th September 2014 / Epl, La Liga, Champions League, Bundesliga On Your Laptop Free? / Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.