Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. (30542 Views)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by rodeo0070(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
alaoeri: What about Insomnia?
Insomnia, or sleeplessness, is a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Sarcasm01: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
10Q Nairalander
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
[size=18pt]But please, Nigerians must learn that washing their hands properly and always can make them healthy people.
Most of them are annoyingly unhygienic, including my associates and friends.

A Nigerian chick touched my cell phone and the phone was soon smiling of poo? And I politely started avoiding her till date.
Very dirty.[/size]
[size=28pt]A girl fingers herself or picks her dirty nose and still uses that same hand to shake you![/size] angry
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm a victim of the unnecessary cold, really need to increase my Vitamin C intake and other vitamins. . .Thanks for this post.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Decryptor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
8. When your woman has to massage your dick before it can stand undecided

9. When your pussy smells like ogiri angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by seraphine(f): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
If your urine is yellow,it does not possibly mean that one is unhealthy. It could also be that one is dehydrated.
If you doubt this, try and take enough water when you wake up in the morning and check out the colour of your urine when next you visit the rest room.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Damseluc(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Number 4 is VERY! VERY!! VERY !!! Important. Not just Yellow but any other colour apart from being colourless.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Ninapha(f): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Infact that banknote is as deadly as cancer. The moment i stated handling cash, nawah! Na one sickness or the order till i called myself to order. If u handle cash pls and pls, dont be tempted to ignore washing ur hands before puttn anything in ur mouth and if possible use nosemask atleast to reduce the risk and always eat right to boost ur immune system!
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Frostyzone(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Load of Crap.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by moshoodn(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
bory09: Prevention is for the rich while correction or cure is for the poor. Click like if you accept.

Two pages gone by yet no one clicked on "like" as requested by you...

What went wrong?

1 Like

Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by johnstar(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Meringe: Rules to stay alive is too much!

Tomorrow, another write up will come again.

Life is vanity!
its 4 ur own gud, its nt a must u ll comment undecided
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by kraftykc(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
segunjowo: My urine has always been yellow. Since I was in primary school thru secondary and then University.. up to this age! the only time my urine becomes colorless is when rain falls and temperature around me drops considerably. I tend to pass out more urine then. But I hardly fall sick. last time I checked in any hospital was in 2010, and that's since the last time in 1992. The 1992 sickness was typhoid fever which almost claimed my life. the 2010 sickness was food poisoning and equally fatal. Otherwise I am healthy. I just need to drink more water per day to clear the yellow color in my urine. right?

'Equally fatal'?

@Op, nice thread
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by chizel: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Oh i no get any of the signs,but it's a good info.tnx a lot
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
I don't have any of the signs smiley
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Albedo27(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
@OP, i hope u r a medical Dr? Cos my own probs now is no. 6, i hardly sleep well this days and i wake up 2-3 time at 9t 2 pass out the useless fluid. I feel very weak and dizzy at dawn. My ? Is what is wrong with my system and how can i control it?
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by rodeo0070(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Albedo27: @OP, i hope u r a medical Dr? Cos my own probs now is no. 6, i hardly sleep well this days and i wake up 2-3 time at 9t 2 pass out the useless fluid. I feel very weak and dizzy at dawn. My ? Is what is wrong with my system and how can i control it?
But seriously, is the passing of the "useless fluid" recent, if yes, then I suggest you talk to your Doctor...

Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Great info.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by harkingholar: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
segunjowo: My urine has always been yellow. Since I was in primary school thru secondary and then University.. up to this age! the only time my urine becomes colorless is when rain falls and temperature around me drops considerably. I tend to pass out more urine then. But I hardly fall sick. last time I checked in any hospital was in 2010, and that's since the last time in 1992. The 1992 sickness was typhoid fever which almost claimed my life. the 2010 sickness was food poisoning and equally fatal. Otherwise I am healthy. I just need to drink more water per day to clear the yellow color in my urine. right?

food what ..... God save u o...make God save us frm enemy
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by harkingholar: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
6 out of 7...does dat mn im a DEAD man walkin?

food what ..... God save u o...make God save us frm enemy
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
God wl see us tru..all is part of life :PGod wl see us tru..all is part of life
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by decepticos(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
mehn its 5 and 7 for me dont know how to get past em.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Miraclebaby1109: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
what an eyes opening.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Krosslife(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Poster
My urine is always yellow and I don't always sleep at night at all. Please, what can I do in this situations. Thanks. I like this thread.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by rodeo0070(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Krosslife: @Poster
My urine is always yellow and I don't always sleep at night at all. Please, what can I do in this situations. Thanks. I like this thread.
Increase your fluid intake. This includes fruits as well and not bottled drinks(coke, wine, beer etc) always. If this persists, I suggest you consult your Doctor.

And about the sleep aspect:
1. Engage in regular (not rigorous) and periodic exercise.
2. Ignore caffeine products like Coffee, coke, drugs.
3. Stay off medications, instead see a doctor.
4. And please try to reduce your worries if you are the worrying type.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by ChainBlinger: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2013
merciie: wow, I need a check-up ASAP
dnt forget hiv check up also, tnx!
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by preeky: 2:44am On Jul 11, 2013
Poster thanks for the info and if you are a doctor or nutritionist you can help me where the dermatologist has failed.About two months ago I developed hard and soft swellings on my butt,back thighs and the back of my hands and legs.Actually they were painless and untill they got infected and converted into painful small swellings with pus then they multiplied almost covering my whole body except face and neck.I was refered to a dermatologist who confirmed it was PRURIGO whatever that is and suggested some tests like HIV,blood sugar and haemogram.the results came out and there was nothing abnormal and was told to buy an antibiotic steroid cream to apply but did not buy it.The swellings started to reduce but at a very slow rate after I popped some antibiotics and to date they have disappeared but left some black blemishes on my body.What foods can I eat for marks to vanish plus how can I prevent the relapse or how can i take care of my SKIN.Was it one sign to let me know that all was not bwell internally.I heve googled PRURIGO but no helpful info about it?PLEASE HELP
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Raddie(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2013
POLICE CAP: So it can't be more or less than 7

Abi na so e de for bible undecided

Feel free to subtract or add up.
Your name says a lot!
#winks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.