Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. (30539 Views)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Raddie(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2013
About fluid intake - is vodka, alomo, ogidiga not forgetting sabrina allowed? grin
rodeo0070:
Increase your fluid intake. This includes fruits as well and not bottled drinks(coke, wine, beer etc) always. If this persists, I suggest you consult your Doctor.

And about the sleep aspect:
1. Engage in regular (not rigorous) and periodic exercise.
2. Ignore caffeine products like Coffee, coke, drugs.
3. Stay off medications, instead see a doctor.
4. And please try to reduce your worries if you are the worrying type.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by rodeo0070(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Raddie: About fluid intake - is vodka, alomo, ogidiga not forgetting sabrina allowed? grin

YOU ARE IN OYO (ON YOUR OWN)... grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by jujufada: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
cryWhat if you have all symptoms?? What is your hope? cryWhat if you have all symptoms?? What is your hope?
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Albedo27(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2013
rodeo0070:
But seriously, is the passing of the "useless fluid" recent, if yes, then I suggest you talk to your Doctor...
yes it is barely 2 weeks now and i also think d level of my blood sugar is high.
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Vivapros(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
we al kn abt dis bt y shud som1 allow 2 b told of his/her physiological stability.i coughed abeg
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by OMOSOFEF: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
unexplained skin changes is also a good sign

www.skinreviving.com
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by bio12: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=rodeo0070]
Increase your fluid intake. This includes fruits as well and not bottled drinks(coke, wine, beer etc) always. If this persists, I suggest you consult your Doctor.

And about the sleep aspect:
1. Engage in regular (not rigorous) and periodic exercise.
2. Ignore caffeine products like Coffee, coke, drugs.
3. Stay off medications, instead see a doctor.
4. And please try to reduce your worries

Buh I tot the normal colour of urine s pale yellow according to research
Re: 7 Alarming Signs You Are Unhealthy. by Idongesit619(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who is Op[?color=#990000][/color]?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital / Chinese Woman's bosom Implant Explodes After 4-hours Game Session / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.