Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) (1001 Views)

6 Ways Sugary Beverages Are Damaging Your Body / 10 Brain Damaging Habits You Should Stop. / Top 10 Most Damaging Brain Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2013
If you are like me and you want to enhance your brain health and retention capacity, I think you’ll do better by observing and taking note of these Brain no nos.
Even though you may be schooled on a few of them, I’d bet that you’d be flabbergasted at some--http://temihealth..com/2013/07/top-10-brain-damaging-habits-must-share.html

1. Overeating
It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.

2. Smoking
It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.

3. Sleep Deprivation
Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.

5. Breakfast
People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.

7. Head Covered While Sleeping
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.

8. Absence of Stimulating Thoughts
Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.

Click here to see the remaining Habits.. http://temihealth..com/2013/07/top-10-brain-damaging-habits-must-share.html
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Whats the difference between Yourself & Einstein.

Most folks would do anything to be like the latter, who wud rob a bank o be like you? hmm?

#develop yourself. Every thing you need is available to U!

Take charge of your destiny! smiley
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Empower urself- Build ur IQ.

Help ur Brain to Grow... not only in size now but in Power, Speed and Efficiency.
Remember, nobody teaches you that in school...Its something you have to do on ur own.

Take Action. Learn!!!
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Empower urself- Build ur IQ.

Help ur Brain to Grow... not only in size now but in Power, Speed and Efficiency.
Remember, nobody teaches you that in school...Its something you have to do on ur own.

Take Action. Learn!!!

Check this link out for a helpful resource that should assist U. http://www.roadmaptogenius.com/?hop=taradcorp
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by ninja4life(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Noted but i donot hav any of d habit and i forget things easily wats might be wrong
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ninja4life
These habits listed are just like I said - the Top Ten among a plethora of brain draining habits.

Now about forgetfulness, I'd say its just like the signs or symptoms of a deteriorating brain which (thanks to science) can be easily remedied.

Let me say there are different types/categories of "forgetfulness" and of course there are diverse approach to its correction.
I don't think ur case is critical. That means U might only have to do or stop doing a few things to make urself better wich could include forming new productive habits.

Start form the listed ones. Also if u come across any thing U'd like to remember for a longer time (even for years) what you want to do is to successfully take that information through to the LONG TER MEMORY from the Sjort Term Memory.

I can provide a sort of summarized list of things U can as well do about this... ( but a little bit of information abt this type of forgetfulness wud be useful)

And trust me there is nothing that is beyond remedy. So U don't need to be negative about urself. All U need to do is to take the right steps to do so.
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Oluschenco(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
A nice write-up, i think i will see to number 8
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oluschenco: A nice write-up, i think i will see to number 8

I'm glad U find it useful Olu. And I'm happy that you are doing something by taking the action to make yourself Better -- improving the greatest asset you've got which is the Brain.

Good Luck to u my brother.
Re: Top 10 Brain Damaging Habits!! (MUST SHARE) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Who wouldn't want to become a Genius? be respected for their Insight, and the speed with which they understand Challenging ideas. Who?

(1) (Reply)

…as You Read This Story,bring Your Handkerchief Close. / I Created HIV To Depopulate Humanity-dr Robert Gallo. / Please Pray For Dr. Sheik Umar Khan!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.