Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister (21080 Views)

President Buhari Will Be To China By Next Week Monday To Sign A $3.5bn Loan / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by wola44: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
The President of Nigeria is received at the airport in Beijing by the Chinese junior Minister for Foreign Affairs. Pity. Nigeria has fallen. Shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: The President of Nigeria is received at the airport in Beijing by the Chinese junior Minister for Foreign Affairs. Pity. Nigeria has fallen. Shame

So who should have him...?

Shebi he is trying to spite the Americans by gallivanting more towards the Chinese?

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by kenny1795(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lol... GEJ dn suffer
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by mekaboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
No be money he come beg for china? A beggar has no choice.

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by idupaul: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
When I watched the clips of his arrival all I saw was A group of Nigerians receiving GEJ at the airport .. No Guard of honor , no gun salute .. Inshort it was just like GEJ flew from Bayelsa to Abuja airport as I could hardly see any chinese there .. GEJ broke another record he has become the first president to welcome himself in a foriegn land

64 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
idupaul: When I watched the clips of his arrival all I saw was A group of Nigerians receiving GEJ at the airport .. No Guard of honor , no gun salute .. Inshort it was just like GEJ flew from Bayelsa to Abuja airport as I could hardly see any chinese there .. GEJ broke another record he has become the first president to welcome himself in a foriegn land

Is this true?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sad
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
mekaboy: No be money he come beg for china? A beggar has no choice.
Lol, 3 billion dollars shey? won't be surprised if he danced gangnam style while at it

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Tolexander: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Maybe they were expecting a president without a pair of shoes

When you his citizens that he governs do not respect him, how will he be respected outside the shores?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by idupaul: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
otokx:

Is this true?

Brother very true .. I watched his arrival on TV

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: The President of Nigeria is received at the airport in Beijing by the Chinese junior Minister for Foreign Affairs. Pity. Nigeria has fallen. Shame

So who do u expect will come? Do u think they don't know that he is the Retardeen?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by seanet02: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Shameful and embarrassing
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
I'm leaving this country

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by idupaul: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
How are we even sure that the person in question is even a Junior Minister .. That person looked like some random Airport worker to me

24 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by na2day(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chei! Jonathan don suffer!
No respect in 9ja, no respect in America, China too dey take him do yanga!
Mobutu sef no reach this low shocked

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by kokoA(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chei! I don suffer.. Na God go punish china for us! Haba! Junior minister! Kai! Him for kuku remain for Naija na. If say na U.S maybe na local government chairman equivalent for receive am o.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

1. Obama was received at the Airport in South Africa by a Minister

2. Obama was received at the Airport in Germany by a Minister

3. Jacob Zuma was received at the Airport in China by the Chinese Ambassador to South Africa

We can go on and on and on! In fact, it is against tradition in most democracies for presidents to receive other presidents at the airport. Presidents receive other presidents in the government house.

Most of you amaze with your unintelligent posts!

133 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
This only shows how petty the opposition are! Always looking for petty stuff to attack the president. So shameful.

20 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by jmaine: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

3. Jacob Zuma was received at the Airport in China by the Chinese Ambassador to South Africa

We can go on and on and on! In fact, it is against tradition in most democracies for presidents to receive other presidents at the airport. Presidents receive other presidents in the government house.

The dunces Show of Stvpidity grin

15 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by idupaul: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

You have still not told us why GEJ was received by the Airport Comptroller and why CCTV didn't deem it fit to headline the arrival of the president of Africas most populous nation

19 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
idupaul:

You have still not told us why GEJ was received by the Airport Comptroller and why CCTV didn't deem it fit to headline the arrival of the president of Africas most populous nation

There is nothing to tell you again. If you dont get it, you will never ever get it! Please read my post again and get some education. It might help!

52 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by boneruns(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
The OP is being mischeivious. The President was received by "Foreign Minister" and not a "junior Minister".

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by na2day(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2013

The spin doctors are here! shocked
I just love the way you guys try to convince people that a piece of turd is actually a chunk of chocolate shocked
Yeah I'm sure junior minister are those that welcomed Obama during his just concluded african trip.
I'm also sure if that jiaping or what is his name, pays a visit to Nigeria, red carpets will be rolled out with our dear president standing like a school kid on the tarmac waiting to welcome him.
I'm sure you will not see anything bad in that.
You paid hacks, you all are finding your job more difficult daily in your quest to defend your meal ticket shocked

36 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by 1025: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
a man whose house is on fire is busy chasing after rats. this is a very big shame. why are these countries continuously giving money to us when they know we are not using the funds for the reasons we give on request?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Pataki: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: This only shows how petty the opposition are! Always looking for petty stuff to attack the president. So shameful.

When a country sends a mere Junior Minister to receive the President of a nation, that is utter shame!

[size=14pt]President Obama was received in South Africa by the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation. That is: A high ranking senior official in the cabinet of SA government. Not just any Junior Minister. [/size]

A beggar like Jonathan surely has no shame. Foolish man.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
na2day!:

I just love the way you guys try to convince people that a piece of turd is actually a chunk of chocolate shocked
Yeah I'm sure junior minister are those that welcomed Obama during his just concluded african trip.
I'm also sure if that jiaping or what is his name, pays a visit to Nigeria, red carpets will be rolled out with our dear president standing like a school kid on the tarmac waiting to welcome him.
You paid hacks, I'm sure you all are finding your job more difficult daily in your quest to defend your meal ticket shocked

What is there to defend in that? The only thing I did was educate you ignorants! The thread itself is very petty.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

When a country sends a mere Junior Minister to receive the President of a nation, that is utter shame!

[size=14pt]President Obama was received in South Africa by the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation. That is: A high ranking senior official in the cabinet of SA government. Not just any Junior Minister. [/size]

A beggar like Jonathan surely has no shame. Foolish man.

You are the one without shame! A petty opposition sycophant who comes online to try and make news out of who receives the president at the airport. Very childish and petty group of people you are! disgusting!!! Tufiakwa!!!

34 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by midpoint: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan and his delegation arrived Beijing, China yesterday to start a five-day state visit that will feature discussions on stronger economic cooperation and higher Chinese investment in Nigeria with top Chinese leaders led by President Xi Jinping.

Jonathan and his team including his wife Dame Patience Jonathan were received by China’s Assistant Foreign Minister Le Yucheng and Nigeria’s Ambassador to China Aminu Wali at the Beijing International Airport at about at about 17.30hours (China time) yesterday. He will be formally welcomed today by President Xi Jinping at a grand ceremony scheduled to hold at the Great Hall of the People.
They will then hold bilateral talks and sign new agreements and memoranda of understanding including agreements on defence cooperation, economic and technical cooperation, finance for the Zungeru Power Plant and airport terminals and mutual visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports. The Chinese president will later host his Nigerian counterpart and his wife to a state banquet at the end of the signing ceremonies.
The Nigerian president is also expected to sign off on $3 billion in Chinese loans to build infrastructure. The agreed loans according to Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will come from the Chinese government and will be based on interest rates of less than three percent over a 15-20 year period.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/international/58814-jonathan-arrives-china-meets-xi-jinping-today

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by midpoint: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/international/58814-jonathan-arrives-china-meets-xi-jinping-today

President Goodluck Jonathan and his delegation arrived Beijing, China yesterday to start a five-day state visit that will feature discussions on stronger economic cooperation and higher Chinese investment in Nigeria with top Chinese leaders led by President Xi Jinping.

Jonathan and his team including his wife Dame Patience Jonathan were received by China’s Assistant Foreign Minister Le Yucheng and Nigeria’s Ambassador to China Aminu Wali at the Beijing International Airport at about at about 17.30hours (China time) yesterday. He will be formally welcomed today by President Xi Jinping at a grand ceremony scheduled to hold at the Great Hall of the People.
They will then hold bilateral talks and sign new agreements and memoranda of understanding including agreements on defence cooperation, economic and technical cooperation, finance for the Zungeru Power Plant and airport terminals and mutual visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports. The Chinese president will later host his Nigerian counterpart and his wife to a state banquet at the end of the signing ceremonies.
The Nigerian president is also expected to sign off on $3 billion in Chinese loans to build infrastructure. The agreed loans according to Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will come from the Chinese government and will be based on interest rates of less than three percent over a 15-20 year period.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by mankand(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
A retardant will always keep proving he is a retardant. When you keep proving to the world that you are incompetent, then everyone stop associating themselves with you.

And assistant foreign minister welcoming a present of the most populous country of new Africa and a self acclaimed giant of Africa.

When Gadaffi went to France, he was welcomed at the airport by France president himself, when boni yayi of Benin Republic went to Saudi Arabia, he was welcomed by the foreign minister and minister of defence with many solidarity salutes right from the airport.

Moral lesson for nigerians, do not imply a fisherman to take the helm of administration.

Officially it have just been announced to the world he is a retardant, won't be surprised if he was asked to wait for hours before meeting the president hereby our president will now be found wandering in the Chinese markets doing some windows shopping.

Beggie Beggie, I am waiting for insincere9gerian and Abati to come and defend the lapse of their paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Pataki: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

You are the one without shame! A petty opposition sycophant who comes online to try and make news out of who receives the president at the airport. Very childish and petty group of people you are! disgusting!!! Tufiakwa!!!

Keep your childish tantrums for your people. Now carefully go and dig out where China has ever received a President of any other nation apart from Nigeria with a Junior Minister of foreign affairs or should I say the Assistant to the Foreign Minister?!.

That will make more sense to me that you showing your idiocy by stupidly trying to spin President Obama as a case study in our face.

Heck, you ARSEHOLE ROCK praise-singers have no functional brain!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by wola44: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
na2day!:

You paid hacks, I'm sure you all are finding your job more difficult daily in your quest to defend your meal ticket shocked

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu / Rochas Okorocha's 56th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.