Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Science Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Science Of Love. (883 Views)

How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is there any correlation between science and love?
grin
Re: The Science Of Love. by xynerise: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
*Yawns*. Am hungry undecided
Re: The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin
xynerise: *Yawns*. Am hungry undecided

Do u mind a male cadava?
Re: The Science Of Love. by clemz85(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
op if you have heard that NL is full of Elites please also remember that these Elite attracts lots of knowlegde hungry dudes here, i mean, what is corola... coloration... cola...wait
Re: The Science Of Love. by clemz85(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
eeheen! C O R R E L A T I O N,
ogini?
Re: The Science Of Love. by HURUCHI(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
swtchicgurl: Is there any correlation between science and love?
grin

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Science Of Love. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
I think there is a part of the brain that is responsible for it. Somewhere around the frontal lobe.
Re: The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
alutacontinua: I think there is a part of the brain that is responsible for it. Somewhere around the frontal lobe.

I agree! I guess dats why people close their eyes wen they kiss, because current only flows in a closed circuit.
Re: The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
tongue
clemz85: eeheen! C O R R E L A T I O N,
ogini?

Lol, google is ur friend!
Re: The Science Of Love. by daisyella: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
There is a connection between science and infatuation. Love is deeper Dan dat. Which one come b correlation, na mathsangry
Re: The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
daisyella: There is a connection between science and infatuation. Love is deeper Dan dat. Which one come b correlation, na mathsangry

Hahahaha! Are u a math n stat student?
Re: The Science Of Love. by Cholls(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mtchewwww! @Op u no even try atall. Anyways I will help u on this.

It late already...wo I'll do that later...sleep mood activated shocked
Re: The Science Of Love. by KINGwax(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
alutacontinua: I think there is a part of the brain that is responsible for it. Somewhere around the frontal lobe.
swtchicgurl:

I agree! I guess dats why people close their eyes wen they kiss, because current only flows in a closed circuit.
keep decieving urselves!!!

Is there anything in this world that we do dt excludes the brain?

The brains sends signal to releast testosterone into the blood stream with aids intimacy...and intimacy itself releases oxytocin which increases closeness, attraction and affection between animals. This can be said to be 'love'!!!

But is there any function of the body performed without the brain?

There's no need to prove that!
Re: The Science Of Love. by Mynd44: 2:52am On Jul 11, 2013
swtchicgurl: Is there any correlation between science and love?
grin
Actually yes. Since the feeling is the same you get if you watt a box of chocolates.
Re: The Science Of Love. by k2039: 4:10am On Jul 11, 2013
They are directly opposite from what I have seen after studying a couple of people.

Science is logical but love isn't(at least for most people) and for those of us that believe it's a choice to love, it still doesn't follow science. Science believes in evidence(trust), love puts trust ahead. I can go on and on but science and love are two parallel lines
Re: The Science Of Love. by swtchicgurl: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
too many gurus in here! tongue

(1) (Reply)

3 Things In Men That Won’t Change / Jamo Thingz. / Getting Past Your Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.