Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Heart Is Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken (2361 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken by Preciousgirl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
please tell me something to get over him
Re: My Heart Is Broken by mecussey(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
just live as if you never met him
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Mystery11(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Get yourself in some leisure.

Always believe in God,He cannot break your heart.

Time to attend church programs regularly and constantly.No more backsliding.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by steppin: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Preciousgirl: please tell me something to get over him
will you break mine if it'll make you feel better?*smiles*
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Preciousgirl(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
steppin:
will you break mine if it'll make you feel better?*smiles*

cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Sijo01(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Heartbreak can't kill you, what can't kill you will make you strong........... Just get busy.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
*Hands her super glue*

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by omiobo: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Though it hard for a girl to get over a guy except a girl with heart of stone. All you can do is to always be in the midst of your friends,don't waste a minute thinking about him. Just be your strong self.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by HURUCHI(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
story story
Re: My Heart Is Broken by 25omega(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
embrace the pain live it and soon it will pass. Just remember why you broke up and let that fuel your resolve (assuming you weren't at fault)
Re: My Heart Is Broken by HURUCHI(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
25omega: embrace the pain live it and soon it will pass. Just remember why you broke up and let that fuel your resolve (assuming you weren't at fault)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Meringe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Love is for the strong, don't try this at home!
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Get another man at the snap of your fingers,comon girl! Guys aint worth it at all
Re: My Heart Is Broken by scientology(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
No one is special...ITS ALL A HOAX
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Kaycee7(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexkillz: *Hands her super glue*

Dude you're killing me. Thats just cold.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Follow this pattern...

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Aww, sorry. A better guy will come along. Hugs.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by k2039: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out that in the end it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times you looked so long to the closed but we don’t see the one which has been open for us.

It is true that we don’t know what we got until we lose it, but it is also true that we don’t know what we have been missing until it arrives. Giving someone all you have is never an assurance that they love you back.

There are things you would love to hear that you would never hear from the person you would like to hear them from. But don’t be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart.

Although, they have been disappointed, to those who still believe although they have been betrayed, to those who still needs to love although they have been hurt before and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again

I hope you find that someone that will make you smile

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Kirinwa: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexyseun: Get another man at the snap of your fingers,comon girl! Guys aint worth it at all

Taa!! I am worth it but some guys dey fall hand sha,girls inclusive o.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Les: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chillisauce:
more like
Re: My Heart Is Broken by andyanders: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Drink Kaikai and kolo, you will 4get him.Why think of a man when both of you NEVER came to this world together? Get yourself something doing as everything here is vanity.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by aduaba(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Excuse yourself and cry as hard as you can, make sure you cry very well and after those tears you will realise how much u hate him for making you cry that way..sometimes tears take the pain away cos at this moment if you try to be hard by moving on so fast into another man's arms the end will be much worse than what u r experiencing now..
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Babe where are your friends? This is when you need them most. Hang out with them, try not to be alone or else you will end up thinking about him. If you have friends like mine they will help tell you all the negative things about the guy and at the end you burst out laughing. Please try not to call him. Don't even act like your heart is broken. It's.normal to hurt inside but your ability to be strong is what makes you a Woman. Go out on dates. Have fun. And above all believe that Sh.it happens you just have to get over it because trust me girl it's not gonna be your last heartbreak so the earlier you learn to be strong, the better.
Re: My Heart Is Broken by omarlee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mallam shop no dey ya area. Find super glue mend am
Re: My Heart Is Broken by omarlee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mallam shop no dey ya area. Buy super glue mend am. Or manage hold am wit tape
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Preciousgirl: please tell me something to get over him

Welcome vodka, margarita and baileys, Moët, Ciroc and Jack into your life. Don't forget a special trip to adult sex store. Most importantly, get image of his dicck out off your head. Thank me later
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Saintsquare(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Just be yourself
Re: My Heart Is Broken by wonda26(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Don't Listen to Adele's songs. Divert the energy into something and achieve it. Don't pretend u aint feeling it. When i broke up, i read so hard for an upcoming exam angry angry , my result was marvellous. Anytime i remember the break-up, i feel a wave of success too. cool
Re: My Heart Is Broken by mekzyjoe(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
LastApostle: Follow this pattern...
Last apostle dude u r crazy *lol*
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dayuuuuuum!!!

You need superglue, progrip, and/or unibond for that. undecided
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Popowaa: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Me when i'm heartbroken;
1.I cry a lot to feel better first.
2.Make a list of all the good things abt him(that makes me cry more)
3.Write all the bad things abt him and paste it or put it smwhere i can see everyday(just incase i miss him i just look and get angry again.
4.When i feel i'm much stronger or "mourned" enough i get ready for confrontation when he gave a flimsy excuse for the break up and make sure i unleash all the pain in me just to feel better.
5,After that life goes on.
But if the person is a cheat he aint worth even a drop of my tear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? / My Girlfriend Wants Another Lady To Join Us For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.