Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. (40909 Views)

3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Signs You Are Bad At Your Job And Will Be Fired Soon / What Dressing Is Known As Smart Casuals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by ndavids5(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2013
Nice one, this article is a true mirror of life. U jst hlped me to realize my errors. Tnx n keep it up.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by ndeepurity(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Gosh! So am smart without even knowing dat I am. Thanks OP. Just have to work harder 4 one of da above, and I'll be at da zenith of smartness.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by ndeepurity(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2013
joseph1832:
OP it takes a smart person like Anthony Anenih to rig elections continuously without being caught. It takes a smart person like Maina to steal police pensions and also get away with it. It takes smart boys to dupe foreigners of enormous amount and getting away scud free. It makes a smart man to lie continuously in church and deceive people into giving them their hard earn money. It takes a smart man to deceive a girl by telling her he wants to marry her but in reality he just wants to sleep with her, the list is endless....
yes, u've listed dem all perfectly as smart people. But my person, da end justifies da means. God has not fallen asleep yet.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by ndeepurity(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2013
kallysky3: what of me browsing freely 24/7 with no subscription?
u be smart thief ni.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Greaaat: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2013
You're not smart enoug if you can't collect control 5 times in a month
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by omerihe: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2013
A nice piece, we need to tell ourselves the truth.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by RuuDie(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2013
So, reading novels etc is...
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Borngreater1(f): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Am Really & Truly smart, since am nt a victim of al these listed attitude dat disqualified 1 4rm being as smart He/She thinks !!!!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2013
OMG!! I am dumb.. but i make up for it in cold hard cash.. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by flakkygirl(f): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: I think i am smart!

(*scratch that*)

I KNOW I AM SMART!!! because it takes a SMART perzin to be the 3rd to cormment!!! tongue
or a jobless person

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by weebay(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Nice but it doesn't apply to the kind of life we live here in Nigeria...a lot of things are unaccounted for in this article..what about witches/family members in the village that don't want u to succeed...I have seen a lot of smart people that are struggling just becos the way or society is..take for instance I want to use the ATM while @lunch but the damn thing is out of service then I take a bus and get straned in traffic am left running around like a headless chicken ..all am saying is its true, but not for Nigerians.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by hectorsector: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Let him that think he stands, watch lest he fall. Smart people don't really see themselves as smart. They are just focused and determined people.
Check Henry Ford, Edison, Havey Firestone, you name it!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: I think i am smart!

(*scratch that*)

I KNOW I AM SMART!!! because it takes a SMART perzin to be the 3rd to cormment!!! tongue

You're smart and you spelt 'comment' as 'cormment'?

Is that a typo or your natural accent affects your spelling?
I'm curious :s
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Borngreater1: Am Really & Truly smart, since am nt a victim of al these listed attitude dat disqualified 1 4rm being as smart He/She thinks !!!!

Smart of you to use 'Am' instead of ' I'm '.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Well, I have plenty 'common sense' and that, these days- can be called being smart.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by SaintChukz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
iamdsam: Hmmm... Don't know what to post
That's because you know you just discovered you weren't smart, i admire your confidence though.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by SaintChukz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Amaaskia: Well, I have plenty 'common sense' and that, these days- can be called being smart.
Is being self-assertive also termed smartness?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by olamind15(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
very interestng one nw i nid 2 be smarter wit diz brain feedng article
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by SaintChukz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
"Yawns".....! So Working smart, Thinking smart and Acting smart is Key...El finito!
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by greatgeo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
so true
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
A real, good sign is when you quote a very lengthy post, only to say "lol".
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Shaw007(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2013
I kinda disagree with the first two points . . . Suffice to say being smart and Intelligent are two differrent things entirely . . .

You might be a genius with an iQ of 150 are you still might not be smart
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2013
Saint Chukz: Is being self-assertive also termed smartness?

YES!
*smiley* notice my 'yes' is in caps dear.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by Christine01(f): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmm.... So, these points listed above are criteria to judge smartness? Then I think the author of this article is still a learner and the OP is a greater learner.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by tomakint: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Christine01: Hmmm.... So, these points listed above are criteria to judge smartness? Then I think the author of this article is still a learner and the OP is a greater learner.
Not sooooooooooooooooooo, life is in phases, most of the points raised by the author of this article are real! smiley
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by badmuspeace(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nice one.............I am smart for real
Re: 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. by faith2ogesco(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Kslib:
Nice article, but the fact that this article made you feel smarter doesnt really means you're.. Lol
Bottom line is 'When you're smart,you dont really need anybody to tell you. You just know it'...
kpakam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.