Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Husband Is Always Running - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Always Running (29416 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by biolabee(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Is it me or did the op say her husband came from a polygamous home or osisi is just assuming

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by bellong: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Never really wanted to probe into some of the allegations raised by the op. I know some men are ridiculously wicked that their actions are better imagined than experienced. But something raised a question that needs to be attended to in clarifying if the Op did not exaggerate the guy's attitude.

What kind of parents will leave their child without his whereabout for 5years and not 5days or weeks all because of house chores? If it is an exaggerated part, how can we be sure, there is no exaggeration in the running away for months. I do not doubt that the guy takes to flight at every given opportunity but a normal human being with no mental problem and who loves his wife will not disappear for that long.

Your husband may probably be looking for avenue to ditch the marriage. As you are tired of it, he also maybe of you. I know there is no character and attitude abnormalities that cannot be redeemed. I want to ask you, have you ever discussed deeply and sincerely about this issue and other issues detrimental to your marriage? You maybe living together and talking but not communicating. What kind of communication have you had. Honestly, this type of issue, I believe one will not be able to give you a sincere and honest unbiased advice without contribution from the other party. You have only told us reason why he fled but nobody knows what he maybe experiencing from you that he is looking for an avenue to run away. I am not faulting you and will not do that. It takes two to tangle. You need to address the foundation of this problem.

To correct some assertions, it will be a slap to people who grew up in a polygamous home and people will ascribe every negative attitude to someone who grew up in such. His background may have contributed but its not solely responsible for his actions

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Why do I feel that either way, Op's husband will finally take off for good??Be prepared!!!!

@yellowpawpaw, do you really believe every marriage is redeemable?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by mysticgal(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2013
^^^^ examing this situation the probability is 10/90,and as regard how much to start saving,10-15,000 naira is not to much.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by dlight1(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2013
what I can deduce from ur post is dat both u nd ur hubby weren't well prepared to live as couples or dat u don't know what marriage is all abt. The fact dat argument do ensue is not just peculiar to u alone bt wen such happens it's expected dat such is settled amicably but perhaps d foundation of ur union is nt even based on gunuine love because 4 u 2 av had a disagreement wch kept ur hubby for months as early as 2wks into ur marriage reflects d union is built on a shaky ground but then I feel d man in question is rather too childish if he cannot sit down to settle little matters within his household, it's so funny how so many pple rush in to marriage wt such immature minds bt op it's ur duty 2 find out wat d trouble is 4 real then u can know how u'll go abt tackling it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2013
Thank you all so much for your various contributions. That is why I love nairaland. It presents an opportunity to to have various degrees of free useful advice. Different people with different opinions, solutions and inputs. I appreciate you guys so much and as Chaircover will always say, sift through all the advices given and take the once you find useful and applicable. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Now to the questions raised:

**his parents are late.
**he is not rich oooooooooooo. A Government worker. I make sure he pays our son's daycare fee and he provides for the family the way he can while I support.
**I am not dependent on him in any way apart from the feeding money he brings which I also add to. When he first abandoned me with my first pregnancy, I took care of myself Well with my little income earning job both ante-natal and all
Even after I put to birth, he didn't come nor showed financial responsibility till my baby was over a year when he came to do the begging thing.
**honestly I am still hurting from the past
Though I have forgiven him but most times i just feel like I am not supposed to be here with this man because of all what he did on the past. The only reason I came back is because of my child. I felt like I owed it to him to give the marriage another try so he will be a proper family environment.

Deep down in me, I do not love my husband and my he knows it and he does not care if I do or not. I do not rub it on his face sha. I tell him that I want to love him again since he is my husband, that he should make me fall in love with him. But he is just an expert at his game.

He loves bachelorhood with passion.

I sincerely want to work on the marriage and see how things can b better but be is fond of drawing us back and causing problems for us. Some of the girls he dated while we were seperated are still on his regular call list. I have talked, his brother has talked that he should do away with them so that he will concentrate on our marriage but he says he won't just forget them like that. There is a particular girl that calls regularly, we have had issues because of this same girl but he just won't respect our marriage and cut off communication with her and others.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2013
byvan: Why do I feel that either way, Op's husband will finally take off for good??Be prepared!!!!

@yellowpawpaw, do you really believe every marriage is redeemable?
Byvan,go and read all my post here. If u want ur marriage to work no matter how bad,it can and will work.even marriage where u hv abusive patner can be salvaged if u want to.walking out is not always d best option if u hv not yet givin it ur best shot.
I don't believe in *fire fire* approach in solving matters. We tend to regret it most of d time at d end so why can't we swallow our pride and work on it?
Now deeply to ur ?,I'm not d parties involved so I can't answer ur ?.
I also don't support any party either.since its d op that complaind,that's why I'm telling her what I can tell my own sis to try and give it her best shot. Only and only if d lv was there initially and she still has interest.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Wao! Didn't c her reply b4 answering ur ? Byvan.
Op,best of luck in whatever decision u take
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by mysticgal(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2013
op your husband does not love you,but dosnt want to rub it on your face.undecided
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by biolabee(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2013
At least the matter pass polygamous parents as osisi had tried to surmise

The man is not really down with thw wife and may have a mistress outside

Sort yourself financially first

Calmly seek counsel from your parents

It is well with you

Modified - saw that the hubby is from a polygamous home
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2013
Now the thing is this; as much as i want to work on my marriage and make things better for us, I still donot want to put all my eggs in one basket. I am trying to be careful here. If not that I had a job the other time, how would i have been able to cope with pregnancy? I would have ended up as a liability to my parents.

Don't get me wrong, I am optimistic that things will work out well for us eventually and infact we will celebrate 10yrs marriage anniversary one day. But I am scared of the unknown. A man that abandons his pregnant wife without his conscience pricking him should be feared. When he came with his family, my uncles asked him repeatedly to tell them what it was I did that made him to abandon me. My hubby was tongue tied, he couldn't say any thing in particular but promised heaven and earth that such action will not repeat itself again. Now imagine the shock my family will have if they find out he wanted to do same thing last week. This is why I am worried and kind of scared
I just want to start preparing for the inevitable because truth is no matter how wonderful i am, no matter how much I try to work on our marriage, if he plans to Ben Johnson again, he will do it. OK let me give you guys a shocker: I "luckily" read a face book chat between him and his best friend where he told his best friend that he is planning to relocate to the US and oh of course without us! When I confronted him, he said its just an ordinary meaningless chat, that he didn't mean the stuffs he said in the chat.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Points to note;

**my hubby is the type that likes the easy way out in any situation, not marriage only

**after we got married, he once said that he is suprised he is a married that He is not really the marriage/family type.

**he doesn't like anything, I mean anything at all that will be like stress to him. For instance: the reason he stopped going to redeem church is because redeem is #30 bike from our new location. He joined another church just a short walking distance to and from home because going to redeem will be stressful to him. He doesn't own a car.

**he has always been extravagant, doesn't believe in saving money. Always in one debt or the other while i am the exact opposite in this regard.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by mysticgal(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2013
op dont kii yoursef because one day,this man would realise,you're a thorn to his sides and kill you,don't be scared and ashamed of meeting your parents,they would still hear,nothing is new under sun,you better run to them for counsel incase it goes sour.am sure they wouldnt want anybody hurting their daughter.seriously your husband is simply lily livered,yes he cant see me.undecided
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2013
fake story or you are to blame for your woes
1. your hubby runs away but is home enuff to ''GIVE'' you babies
2. you must hav had a clue of this when u were dating but u didnt say sh!+
3. YOU DONT LOVE HIM BUT YOU MUST HAV MARIED HIM FOR SOME QUEER REASONS KNOWN TO U
4. dont you know where he works to go track him there?...if u do then u r a fool not to have gone ther, if u dont then u r a bigger fool
5. u r a classic case of a girl who played her husband and ends up marrying her boyfriend
6. your daily dose of "mild" arguments could be too musch to handle, next time "shake him body" on bed to calm him down beofre u use it....if u know wharamean
7. you could be the cause of the whole thing cos u didnt really explain in detail.
8. some voices in the head...or that old woman u refused to greet in his village might be the cause
9. last girls bash ur husbands/BFs on bed the bed mercilessly and stop bashing them, no matter hw small in public

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by bellong: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
iamsaved: Now to the questions raised:

Though I have forgiven him but most times i just feel like I am not supposed to be here with this man because of all what he did on the past. The only reason I came back is because of my child. I felt like I owed it to him to give the marriage another try so he will be a proper family environment.

Madam, the statement above is a clog in the wheel in to having a complete redemption of your home. You can't forgive someone and still be hurting. Not forgetting is entirely different from hurting. If you still harbor the pains and anguish of the past, it means you are yet to forgive him. I do not know your religious inclination, so i cannot recommend anything. But I know if you sincerely pray to God to help heal the wound of the past and help you in forgiving him, God will answer you and you will be healed from that hurt.

We never can tell if it is your unforgiven attitude that is bringing up issues compounding the already complicated problem. Please work on this and you can start restoration of your home from there.

Deep down in me, I do not love my husband and he knows it and he does not care if I do or not. I do not rub it on his face sha. I tell him that I want to love him again since he is my husband, that he should make me fall in love with him. But he is just an expert at his game.

You see, both of you have contributed and still contributing to the decay in this relationship although from your description, he is taking the lion share. You are convinced that he knows that you don't love him nor care about him anymore. A sane human will not live with someone who doesn't love him. He is also acting it out to you that he doesn't give a damn about you. There are lot of work that need to be done on two of you in terms of thorough counselling, prayer and restitution. You have both broken the fabric of this marital relationship and if the foundation of the problems is not addressed, no cosmetic surgery can save it

If there is anything called deliverance by maximum beating, your husband needs it now more than anything to bring him back to reality. Why did he get married if he so love bachelorhood. He needs value and moral re-orientation. You need to talk to his family (if you have good rapport with them) to take him for serious counselling. He must get his priorities and values of life right

I sincerely want to work on the marriage and see how things can b better but be is fond of drawing us back and causing problems for us. Some of the girls he dated while we were seperated are still on his regular call list. I have talked, his brother has talked that he should do away with them so that he will concentrate on our marriage but he says he won't just forget them like that. There is a particular girl that calls regularly, we have had issues because of this same girl but he just won't respect our marriage and cut off communication with her and others.

[b]I appreciate and commend your intention as well as resolution to fight for your marriage. Its a good thing to start with but you first need to purge your heart of all the hatred you have for him. You have to forgive him wholeheartedly first, not for his sake alone but for your sake and health too. I know the more you see him daily, the more sorrowful and hurt you are thinking about deeds of the past. Why not start working on yourself first and when done to a degree, you can work on him too. Yes, you can do it. The best way to affect another is first to work on oneself. Do your part, be prayerful and let people with godly and matured mind help him deal with his lust and social vices.

Can your husband be redeemed? YES, he can be redeemed completely. Nothing that can't be. Since he has not resorted to physical abuse, while working on yourself and changing some unhealthy attitudes, seeing this will at least give him a ray of hope to stay. You both need help outside of nairaland.

It is well with your home.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by biolabee(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Rigor you have some points but na wa for the way you start o

You harsh oooo
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Stories like these make the MrBrownJays and their attitudes to pregnant women look acceptable.

@OP, why should you be having mild to heavy arguments with your spouse frequently? Sounds like you instigate them. Please explain 'heavy arguments'. Do you get violent? Throw things around? Do you have a sharp, caustic tongue that's quick to insult the hell out of the man??

You're pregnant. The least you can do is respect yourself and keep your mouth shut. Why must you have an argument with your husband? Pls don't give the excuse of being hormonal this and hormonal that! Aren't you aware of the complications that can arise from having a high bp, which can be induced from unnecessary arguments?

I'm sorry to say this, but your husband sounds like the more mature one here. Rather than entangle himself with a battle of words, he chooses to walk out of the situation till things cool down. Or what do you expect him to do? Sit down quietly while you heap insult upon insult upon his head? Do you even know what might happen if he snaps?

Or maybe, you really are one of those who has a fetish for violence and only feel loved if your husband plummets the living daylights out of you.

Sorry, but from what you've posted, I support your husband 100%. You on the other hand haven't learnt your lesson. If sitting down to discuss amicably, and keeping your mouth shut while he airs his grievances is too much for you to bear, then don't blame him the day he walks out on you for good... straight into the arms of a more accommodating missus.

Oh, and I need to ask this of you: Didn't you guys date at all before getting hitched? Didn't you study the man before tying the knot and saying "I do"?

So having an argument with your spouse is now grounds for abandonment undecided

Don't couples have quarrel anymore? Do all misunderstanding end in an amicable settlement?

As much as one would like to avoid quarrel, sometimes we get to a point where things get out of hand . . . it happens to even the best of us.

I think blaming her husband's misbehavior on her is very unfair.

What's wrong with with leaving the house for a while or taking a long walk . . . but abandoning his pregnant wife for months over an argument is the height of wickedness!

Did he even want to get married at all? Who leaves his own house for a months just because his wife didn't 'settle amicably' . . .

And you are here defending him and blaming the woman? shocked shocked

If he's so right then why does he keep coming back to beg with his family? If his wife is being disrespectful then why does he even want to continue the marriage undecided

I usually agree with you on most post but right now, I beg to differ!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2013

**his parents are late.
**he is not rich oooooooooooo. A Government worker. I make sure he pays our son's daycare fee and he provides for the family the way he can while I support.
**I am not dependent on him in any way apart from the feeding money he brings which I also add to. When he first abandoned me with my first pregnancy, I took care of myself Well with my little income earning job both ante-natal and all
Even after I put to birth, he didn't come nor showed financial responsibility till my baby was over a year when he came to do the begging thing.

Deep down in me, I do not love my husband and my he knows it and he does not care if I do or not. I do not rub it on his face sha. I tell him that I want to love him again since he is my husband, that he should make me fall in love with him. But he is just an expert at his game.

[size=18pt]He loves bachelorhood with passion.
[/size]

The highlighted is what I think is the problem with your husband . . he's not ready to settle down. Probably decided to get married because he was getting older and the pressure was mounting . . .

You need to decide how you want your life to be . . . Do you want your kids to be raised by an absentee father

Men like him just want to have kids but want none of the responsibilities, financial or otherwise, that comes with it.

You already made the mistake by marrying him because the chances of him turning a new leaf anytime soon is very very slim.

The fact that you no longer love him and yet decided to have another baby with him is what really bothers me in all this.

I think you've made your bed, you should lie on it . . . If he leaves, wait for him, he'll come back. And maybe someday, in like 10 years time, he may decide to grow up and be a man!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Fhemmmy: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2013

**his parents are late.

I think this is an answer to the problem . . .
1. The love is gone and you are just about to start loving him again, yet he still wanna be running around.
2. He was not ready for the "My wife" thing thus, his love for bachelorhood.
3. You have the feelings, he is only with you cos of the child, and this means anytime someone else is able to give him a child outside - Marriage on the Rock!
4. He knows you dont love him and yet he does not care.
Honestly, i have no idea how to advice in this, cos both parties are so much apart . . . Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by eagleeye2: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mz_spread: . If I may say,dat was quite harsh of u anty Efe,she needs ur cool advice and not critism. Av always loved d way u handle matters here on NL but dis one is way too harsh. Calm down pls..
As pointed out by Efe, this story maybe fake or the woman in question is not telling the whole story or she, her people or the man's family forced the man into the union by hook or crook. EOD.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by eagleeye2: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I think this is an answer to the problem . . .
1. The love is gone and you are just about to start loving him again, yet he still wanna be running around.
2. He was not ready for the "My wife" thing thus, his love for bachelorhood.
3. You have the feelings, he is only with you cos of the child, and this means anytime someone else is able to give him a child outside - Marriage on the Rock!
4. He knows you dont love him and yet he does not care.
Honestly, i have no idea how to advice in this, cos both parties are so much apart . . . Good luck
ehm.... ehnm...... Am a bit confused.
Hubby no love op.
Wifey(op) no love hubby.
So, what are they still doing? I hate this Idea of, "it is because of our child".
OP, call your husband and talk to him (since he knows that you guys are not into each other anymore), let him realise that you are ready to have an open marriage (for the sake of your kids, you will still be Mrs).
Let him know that anytime he takes his usual sabatical, you too will take up a side kick untill he returns. If he objects, then you tell him to always stay around his kids.
More especially, Re-Introduce the use of Condom in the bedroom as someone said earlier..... AIDS is real and if you don't take care shi.t will hit the fan.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
@uju, the pregnancy came unexpected. After the reconciliation, I tried all I could to avoid getting pregnant. We did HIV test though but since we were back as husband and wife, sex was inevitable. I tried my best to make sure I avoided pregnancy by mastering my ovulation because I was still studying him since we just reconciled. When I discovered I was pregnant, believe me I was not happy about it (God forgive me). Still d and c wasn't an option. I never wanted to get pregnant within the first 6months but it just happened. I am not making excuses for myself. I just feel trapped because with his latest drama, I would have finally given up.

@all,points noted.

I will work on myself
Maybe we both will have a long long talk. Possibly this weekend, will need to explore all options available on how we can avoid the reocurrence of events of the past and I will specifically tell him to highlight out all I am doing and have done so I will work on myself.

As for the forgiveness and loving him part, sincerely I am trying and I believe after this weekend, there will be a change.

Thank you all so much.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
iamsaved: @uju, the pregnancy came unexpected. After the reconciliation, I tried all I could to avoid getting pregnant. We did HIV test though but since we were back as husband and wife, sex was inevitable. I tried my best to make sure I avoided pregnancy by mastering my ovulation because I was still studying him since we just reconciled. When I discovered I was pregnant, believe me I was not happy about it (God forgive me). Still d and c wasn't an option. I never wanted to get pregnant within the first 6months but it just happened. I am not making excuses for myself. I just feel trapped because with his latest drama, I would have finally given up.

@all,points noted.

I will work on myself
Maybe we both will have a long long talk. Possibly this weekend, will need to explore all options available on how we can avoid the reocurrence of events of the past and I will specifically tell him to highlight out all I am doing and have done so I will work on myself.

As for the forgiveness and loving him part, sincerely I am trying and I believe after this weekend, there will be a change.

Thank you all so much.

Very good idea, all hope is not lost.

You need to be the bigger person here. I wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
eagle,eye:

As pointed out by Efe, this story maybe fake or the woman in question is not telling the whole story or she, her people or the man's family forced the man into the union by hook or crook. EOD.

I wish you will act like your username.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
eagle,eye:

ehm.... ehnm...... Am a bit confused.
Hubby no love op.
Wifey(op) no love hubby.
So, what are they still doing? I hate this Idea of, "it is because of our child".
OP, call your husband and talk to him (since he knows that you guys are not into each other anymore), let him realise that you are ready to have an open marriage (for the sake of your kids, you will still be Mrs).
Let him know that anytime he takes his usual sabatical, you too will take up a side kick untill he returns. If he objects, then you tell him to always stay around his kids.
More especially, Re-Introduce the use of Condom in the bedroom as someone said earlier..... AIDS is real and if you don't take care shi.t will hit the fan.

The man's eye go red . . .
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by bellong: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
iamsaved:
I will work on myself
Maybe we both will have a long long talk. Possibly this weekend, will need to explore all options available on how we can avoid the re-ocurrence of events of the past and I will specifically tell him to highlight out all I am doing and have done so I will work on myself.

Thank you all so much.

I like your admission and approach. You are a step closer to solution. Try and make sure he doesn't fix any plan for the weekend so as not to hinder the discussion.
No matter how bad he may look or seem, I know there is a weakness you can explore in him to make him honor this talk.
The Lord will grant you grace and help to the end in resolving this issue.

It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by mickel2223(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
There are men like this, my uncle does d same to his wife n four kids. he leaves d house at every slightest opportunity for weeks n months. my mum will take care of their feeding n sch fees. it was later we found out dat he has FOUR concubines outside wt about 10 kids. he is my uncle bt d whole family knows d wife has tried.
@ efe, pls u dnt have to judge d op d way u ve just done. u dnt even know dis couple. but wt d way u handled d matter, one will tink u r d man's mother trying to protect his son's IRRESPONSIBILITY. Have u asked d op the cause of their constant arguments? cos dat of my uncle is feeding money, school fees for d kids e.t.c

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
iamsaved:

I wish you will act like your username.

what about you...are you saved?
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by obowunmi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have a friend who is marrying a man one month after meeting him. When you marry someone you don't know, you won't know his habits. Good luck. It was your choice to marry him.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
The man is playing games with his marriage!Infact,where is he always running to,and to think he stays there for weeks??I definitely do not think its an hotel! I do not see any reason whatsoever that wud make a MAN leave home over minor or tipper of cement quarrels.Women nags(not all),its a clear sign of weakness when compared to men.In case where a husband runs away as a result of the wifey's weakness,he should be stripped off his manliness for he is a COWARD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women In STEM / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? / Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.