Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos (2158 Views)

Anita Joseph Relaxing On Flavour's Thigh (Throwback Photo) / (photos)banky W shooting a movie after completing film making course in new york / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Last weekend, the EME boss and popstar Wizkid went partying with friends and from the looks of these photos posted Mr W on his Instagram page, they sure did have some fun.

“Good day with the big bro @bankywellington”, Wizkid wrote on his Instagram page.

More photos below…rtimhttp://incrediblecrib..com/2013/07/photos-banky-w-wizkid-relaxing-with.html
Re: PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos by Billionaires: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
That's my lifestyle. You guys are welcomed.
Re: PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Relaxing tinz#
Re: PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos by Mzspread(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
That Banky's head tho...
Re: PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos by 419nigga(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2013
My observation----

About 8 girls unto banky and wiz then maybe lynxx....
Girls ehn.....cos say dey wan go sea side..den carry travelling bag (as can be seen in Fig. 1 and Fig.last).
And by the way wetin consign me if banky and wiz dey carry olosho!!! NOMB (none of my business)
**strolls outta the tread the same way he strolls in------with a bottle of alomo smiley**

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses With Failed Marriages / Flavour,phyno,yemi Alade,kcee And More Storms Enugu Today For ROAD BLOCK 5 / Ice Prince Shares Rare Bedroom Selfie With His Hot Ghanaian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.