Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Story Of My Trip To Dubai - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Story Of My Trip To Dubai (56503 Views)

My Trip To Aba / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:

Who told you I can't afford it? Now you want to pull the I live in Dubai = I am rich card. Oh plssssssss this is ridiculous

Lol why do we like to form.... See i will rather stay in Naija than UAE. UAE pays me better n i am only here to save money. Being rich is relative....
I rather be rich in ideas than monetary wealth....

So sorry if u feel upset. I didn't mean to upset u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol, heyo grin
grin
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

No I read philosophy in OAU ile ife. I work in an ecommerce company with no experience or whatsoever. It was packaging that helped me. I was able to cook up stories and they saw value in what I uttered.

riddler4real:

Lol why do we like to form.... See i will rather stay in Naija than UAE. UAE pays me better n i am only here to save money. Being rich is relative....
I rather be rich in ideas than monetary wealth....
So sorry if u feel upset. I didn't mean to upset u.

..then why were you insulting favoured234 when you can't be bothered to say things as its?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
freudianslip:
Even with ur moniker, I can deduce ur thinking. It's never too late for u to jump to religion section. Talking world politics with ur likes that only rely on arm chair analysis is a waste of tym for me..

You can fvck right off to joke section mr
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

..then why were you insulting favoured234 when you can't be bothered to say things as its?

Please be coherent.....

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls did are my question
1. how much is Dubai visa now,for Emirate airline,Rwandi airline ,Qater airline....
2. Cheapest airline
3. How much is Dubai this ticket....
PLS I NEED CORRECT ANSWERS
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:

Who the F is talking about Nigeria. I am talking about European countries like Ireland, Germany etc. Australia too is bae. And of course I know living in America can cost me my life but I put America and Dubai in the same box. The no go area box

My dear.... we are all hustling to get the money.... b4 u go anywhere u need to have a solid plan.... Don't be like others who just act on impulse n pack their bags....
You need endurance, wisdom and a very thick skin..... my sis is based in America. It took her over 4 years to settle my dad had to sell one of his properties..... to send to her. So be mentally n physically ready to face the worst.....

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
kunzykiz:
Pls did are my question
1. how much is Dubai visa now,for Emirate airline,Rwandi airline ,Qater airline....
2. Cheapest airline
3. How much is Dubai this ticket....
PLS I NEED CORRECT ANSWERS

Now visa to Nigerians from Dubai has been suspended. Thanx to some bad eggs among us who allegedly killed a police officer to evade arrests.....
sad

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kingcharlesD(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Good point baba, I also live here in dubai.. in fact if I was him I'll live in partition room in al Rigga or Satwa or any where for only 800-1,000 aed monthly, since am a bachelor with no wife... common you need to manage, don't forget you came here to make money and establish something great back home... nobody cares if you live in villa or tower in sheikh zayed or marina or Jumeirah nobody cares about that or even see you...

I've seen many people earning 10,000 aed monthly but yet they sleep on bed space of 500 aed monthly, do you think they're stupid? NO! It's because they know what they are doing ...

I drop my pen here.. bye!

You were ignorant bro, Al Quasis is in Dubai and you can get a room for 2,500aed, also in Al Nadha Dubai. Both places are proxy to the metro stations.
I work in Duabi and I live in Al Nahda Sharjar which is just at the border of Dubai, it takes me 1 hr to get to my work place. Gardens is among the highbrow areas if you dont know. You were not calculative enough. And why rent a studio apartment when you can rent a room and share Kitchen with your co tenants.
If you are mobile, have your own Vehicle, Sharjar or Ajman would be more affordable for you. But If you dont, then it would have been wise of you to get a place in Al Quasis, Al Nahda Dubai side or Sharjar side. Theose are the outskirts areas and are relatively cheap and affordable. You were unwise and you have yourself to blame my dear.

See before I venture into anything, I try to weigh the options thoroughly. I am not like most people who just jump into conclusion or act on impulse and end up gnashing their teeth and blaming others for their ignorance and lack of tact.....

Out of all the places is Gardens you went to... You for go Jumeriah na....
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Please be coherent.....

Obviously you can't keep up
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

Obviously you can't keep up

Congratulations
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Now visa to Nigerians from Dubai has been suspended. Thanx to some bad eggs among us who allegedly killed a police officer to evade arrests.....
sad

Any official source to back that up?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

My dear.... we are all hustling to get the money.... b4 u go anywhere u need to have a solid plan.... Don't be like others who just act on impulse n pack their bags....
You need endurance, wisdom and a very thick skin..... my sis is based in America. It took her over 4 years to settle my dad had to sell one of his properties..... to send to her. So be mentally n physically ready to face the worst.....

Thank you but like your dad my parents made that decision for me. Thankfully they didn't choose America or Dubai but Germany. My point is don't choose any country. Think before you do. Have a nice day ciao
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls how much is Dubai visa and ticket now?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=riddler4real post=50137518]

Are you serious?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016

Us that of recent?
Beta still do u av ideal of the amount
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016

Is that of recent?
Beta still do u av ideal of the amount
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

sad
You see your life again. My friends 3 months visa came out on Wednesday and she flew in on Thursday last week
I have told you, you an expert in misleading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

You see your life again. My friends 3 months visa came out on Wednesday and she flew in on Thursday last week

Nawa for u. An incident happened Friday last week.... 6 Nigerians trying to evade arrests ended up killing a police officer. This is very recent.....
What do hell are u trying to prove ?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Sometimes it is better to be silence than spill your ignorance n ridicule yourself.
http://infobase.com.ng/2016/10/09/nigerians-declared-wanted-in-deira-dubai-for-killing-police/
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=kunzykiz post=50138601][/quote]

You can check online for the amount.... Google dubai immigration.... and please be careful about agents they can reap u dry.... 3 months visa as at the last time was less than 2000ead.
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Sometimes it is better to be silence than spill your ignorance n ridicule yourself.
http://infobase.com.ng/2016/10/09/nigerians-declared-wanted-in-deira-dubai-for-killing-police/

This automatically means that Dubai has suspended visa to Nigerians?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Sorry life...
I heard the same gist October 5 at 5PM ...
And does that translate to banning all Nigerians Visa?
So you send link to one Nigerian website as a proof that you don't have a sorry life....

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

This automatically means that Dubai has suspended visa to Nigerians?

That's the news floating here now.... Very recent
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by shapman: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dubai is still open to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

That's the news floating here now.... Very recent

Dude you don't have to mislead people with such unconfirmed rumour

..and please tone down your insults
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

BTW I am a lady and a smart and working class one at that
I can afford to pay whatever it cost me to be close to my office and cos I can afford it
Why go stay Iyana ipaja when office they VI and I can afford a place in VI? If my office was around Jumeriah I would have lived there
I am not and will never gnash my teeth cos I am the type you can only dream to be like but then I wont paint unrealistic expectations to people. I will be as sincere as possible so they know what they are up against
You are just a low-life coming behind the screen to paint some nice picture of your sorry life.

Just like the parables of the talents.... Remember the parable that Jesus talked about in the Bible....
You obviously didn't plan properly and you lacked the tact and wisdom to fit in to any sustainable dreams if you had any at all.

Some people have less opportunities but they build on it and have a success story to tell. But u my dear, you had it on a platter of Gold and you decided to live like a queen and now u ranting....

If u were wise enough to get a bed space of 4 in a room at international city. It would have cost u less than 1200aed and you would have saved over 3000ead monthly....

Anyway.... We all learn our lessons one way or the other. And I hope u have learned yours?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

Dude you don't have to mislead people with such unconfirmed rumour

..and please tone down your insults

Nawa o.... Na me born dem (people) wetin concern me...

I tire o.... because life in UAE was unfortunate to them doesn't mean it is an unfortunate place.....

Folks from all over the world come here to work.... Americans and Europeans flood here because it's a tax free country. Africans and Asians flood here because of the job opportunities.
Some people even use UAE residency as a means to easily travel to Europe or Canada...

They are many opportunities but being ignorant, timid and shortsighted will not help u.....

Wake up n smell d coffee

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Nawa o.... Na me born dem (people) wetin concern me...

I tire o.... because life in UAE was unfortunate to them doesn't mean it is an unfortunate place.....

Folks from all over the world come here to work.... Americans and Europeans flood here because it's a tax free country. Africans and Asians flood here because of the job opportunities.
Some people even use UAE residency as a means to easily travel to Europe or Canada...

They are many opportunities but being ignorant, timid and shortsighted will not help u.....

Wake up n smell d coffee

Dude that message is for you, i don't need it.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Dude that message is for you, i don't need it.

Nope the message is for all those that have a misconception about life in the UAE.

You need to be mentally and physically matured to cope in a foreign land.

Don't just come in and move with the wind like a fickle minded ignoramus....
Determine your path and advance in life..... A word is enough for the wise...
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by NONNYG: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Migrating to another man's land is not easy, I suffered for 3 months in Dubai searching for job, but finally Oluwa picked my call, now flexing in a free accommodation in Jumeira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.