Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* (798 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / 2005 Audi A4 Vs 2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Audi has made a bold move, and retired the vehicle that accounted for 20% of its total sales — the hatchback A3. In its place, and under the same name, the automaker has announced the all-new 2015 A3 Sedan, which is a fantastic starter Audi.

Enjoy and share your view

Re: AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* by eaglechild: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Remember when i rode in an A4, i just couldn't stop admiring the interior which was so well done.
The drive rivals that of a 3 series.
I don't think the new A3 will disappoint.
Re: AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
it looks great... now the mercedes A-class/CLA now have something else to worry about apart frm the 1series.
Re: AUDI Has Come AGAIN! *audi Takes A3 Outside The Box* by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
The ride will be another knock out . . . Looking forward to it

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question For RHD TO LHD Conversions (car Experts Welcome To Answer) / Car Tire Sealant / Is It Ok For Me To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.