Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Little Adventure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Little Adventure (2375 Views)

My Little Adventure (revised 2015) / The Adventure Of Corper John / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Starting This Story Without Mentioning Some Great Names On NL That Spured Me To Writting Would Have Rendered This Worthless, I Duff my Hat For The Likes Of Mazi, And My Oga Flow Talented Writters.To My Readers I Wouldn't Be Updating much due to my phone capacity but i promise you a nice time.thanks
Re: My Little Adventure by Les: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Present sir...
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Open This Door If Not You Are Dead,This Were The words That Came To My Ears, pool of sweat already gathering on my face,i knew i was in serious trouble, like an old man i slowly moved towards my bolted door and expected the worst to happen,sayin my last prayer,slowly the door open... WHAT!!
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
To My Dismay,I Open My Door Only To Find Femi laughing hoarsly at the door,i cursed aloud and warned him seriously about his dirty pranks,i let him in,but i was wondering what culd be the problem for him to approach me at such an ungodly hour,he sat down then i began to notice something was wrong..
Re: My Little Adventure by yemi2plus(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
How many letters is your phone capable of typing?
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
my cousin femi sat on my one seated chair in my sparsely furnish room,i let the cat out, femi,what is wrong? he looked at me and smiled but was still quite,then he stood up,that was when i notice we were of the same height,i was lost in thought then he said something which was less audible,anna is..
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
yemi2plus2: How many letters is your phone capable of typing?
300 BRO,so please endure with me
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
anna is dead,i jolted back to reality,i grabbed his shirt,tears filling up in my eyes,anna is dead? anna was my sponsor who assisted me financially through school, i was heart broken,then at a second thought why was femi happy about her death?then it dawn on me that femi had a hand in her death
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
femi and anna had had a fuss before her demise,he had promised to deal with her severely,so my cousin is a murderer,i knew he had bad intent but not to the extent of killing her,why still lost in my thought,i stared at the figure standing before me still smiling,then he said, you think i did it
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
yes i did,i killed her with my bare hands,laughing out loud like the devil he his, femi why was all i could say,why?i felt cold.my body went numb.he spat out,she deserves to die because she refuse to have sex with him,but why are you telling me this femi, he shouted back because it is fun...fun??
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
I Then Saw clearly,femi was a serial killer,who enjoy killing just for fun,i immediately started moving away from him,he smiled and said i can't kill you,cause i am through with my mission,then he went out and i never saw him again even till now,i gently close my door,but i couldn't go back to bed
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls comment,and incase of any error pls let me know,...next update would be by monday..got some test throughout the remaining days of this week,so pls endure with me,thank you,good night
Re: My Little Adventure by Les: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Olusharp: To My Dismay,I Open My Door Only To Find Femi laughing hoarsly at the door,i caused aloud and warned him seriously about his dirty pranks,i let him in,but i was wondering what could be the problem for him to approach me at such an ungodly hour,he sat down then i began to notice something was wrong..
check it out, bro...
Re: My Little Adventure by 2map(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
You hav it inbuilt just pay more attention to your diction. Already suscribing nd i hope u are a finisher...kudos!
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
2map: You hav it inbuilt just pay more attention to your diction. Already suscribing nd i hope u are a finisher...kudos!
thanks bro
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Les: check it out, bro...
corrected bro
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
i paced to and fro in my little room,sleep ran away from me,my eyes where wide open due to the afore revelation.what is this world turning into? by morning anna's dad called me to tell about her untimely demise,i acted as though i hadn't heard of it,i rush down like a speed racer to her house....
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
on getting to her house,i met quite alot of People In mourning state especially her mother, i wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come.i looked at anna picture placed all over, so this lady is gone huh? i thought.i condole with her parents,promised to check back then took my leave..
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
During The Following Weeks,I Couldn'tMove The Thought That Anna Was Really Gone Away From My Brain..But Still,Life Must Move On...Few Weeks After I Was Back To My Normal Life..On Tuesday Tope my girl friend told me she was coming, chai na wen person broke this one go they come,no money na, i thought
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
but i couldn't dissuade her from coming as a big boy,and my urge for sex was getting the better of me,so i had to let her..before she arrived i quickly rush to withdraw the little cash i had left.as i was stepping out of the banking hall,i saw this dazzling angel passing by, i package myself....
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
i packaged myself very well,walked up to her with my legisbenz,(don't try to search for the meaning o) and started forming american ascent,you should have seen me behaving like omo ajebutter,atlast sha the lady manage to tell me her name,she was like "nice meeting you rose is my name.''....
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
wow rose!what a nice name, i am emmanuel by name but my friends call me emmalous,she smiled,we exchange numbers and went our various ways..on my way home the thought of having a taste of rose was troublin my brain.as i got home i met tope by the door post looking angry,i immediately rush towards her
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
and made a terrible mistake my saying "rose i am sorry for keeping you waiting." i immediately corrected it with "my rose i am sorry",she sha smile and i push her into the room before my amebor neighborhs start peeping..she started offloading goodies from the sack bag she held,and set to cook...
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls comment o,my bro les and co,don't just read,without you guys comments it will be very boring..*strong face*
Re: My Little Adventure by 2map(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Olusharp: During The Following Weeks,I Couldn'tMove The Thought That Anna Was Really Gone Away From My Brain..But Still,Life Must Move On...Few Weeks After I Was Back To My Normal Life..On Tuesday Tope
You should know what that means and also try making your updates long, methinks using a laptop will be better...nice work bro
Re: My Little Adventure by enobong18: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Loving this!

*following*
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2013
enobong18: Loving this!

*following*
thanks....hopin to get a modem by next mid month..
Re: My Little Adventure by aprilwise(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Don't start what u can't finish
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys.so sorry for keeping you peeps waiting. Updates will follow immdgately
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys.so sorry for keeping you peeps waiting. Updates will follow immediately
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Continuation. After my tope was through with her cooking we did our thing and she left a week after i had fed her with the remaining cash on me..i was left alone in my room thinking of our the week was going to be like, "how man go survive i was thinking out aloud" my thought was disrupted by a gentle knock on my door. Who be that i spat in pure pigin. The person at the door seems not to understand my language because the knocking persisted. Then i remembered i owed my landlord some month rent. Eh na today this man go comot both my living and dead body from this house.i wept bitterly knowing fully well that the man would disgrace my person. Omo weytin i go do,i ask myself..the knocking continued.i knew i was done for,so i summoned courage and walk to the door whhch i reluntantly opened. You would not believe who i saw............
Re: My Little Adventure by Olusharp(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Back to the story.. I met rose standing by my door post,rose the girl i met at the banking hall..sup rose i said she smiled and i let her in.how this one take know my house na? I thought..this seem to be strange but i manage to be friendly with her so she wouldn't feel unwelcome..after a series of chat i sha manage tto ask how she knew my house. She laughed out aloud,werin they make this one laugh now i thought i sha manage one fake smile so she could continue, she laughed again and said for crying out loud this is the 25th century and i can easily get your details even without your knowledge with the help of the internet... Okay was all i could say.let me give you a little explanation,at the time of this story nigeria was the world super power and we don advance in everything even pidgin language.. After her explanation she told me about why she came to visit me.. She said emmalous i m a secret agent and we need your help on a high covert operation and i was the man for the job.she showed me her credentials to show she was serious ..they have been watching me for weeks.my mouth was wide open as she said all this.she briefed me and told me i had to report to aso rock the next day..here is how my great adventure began..watch out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get Pacesetters Novels Ebooks / A Call For Fiction Writers / Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.