Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted (785 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / 14-Yr-Old Molested By Three Men Who Claim She Is A Witch / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
if she was actually the one on top of the guy during se..x
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
angry
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by KINGwax(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: if she was actually the one on top of the guy during se..x
u need a brain transplant..i swear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by somegirl1: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila! you are a case study grin grin grin grin
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
KINGwax: u need a brain transplant..i swear!!!
whats wrong with my question

a girl claimed to be assaulted in my school yet she was on top of the guy

she said she believed she was drugged by her friend
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
and i guess that girl was u,hmmm! So how was it like
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: and i guess that girl was u,hmmm! So how was it like
am a virgin, dummy!
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: am a virgin, dummy!
u ain't a virgin,dullard!

1 Like

Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: u ain't a virgin,dullard!
angry do not joke with my dignity
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: angry do not joke with my dignity
puha puhahahha! Crack da ribs grin what dignity Just whisper it into my ears,i won't tell anybody,u like sex don't u?? wink
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: puha puhahahha! Crack da ribs grin what dignity Just whisper it into my ears,i won't tell anybody,u like sex don't u?? wink
naa it looks horrible when i watch it on TV
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: naa it looks horrible when i watch it on TV
shocked u must be kidding me,how old are u by the way? grin
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: angry do not joke with my dignity
grin grin grin lol onila...
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin grin grin lol onila...
is sex not sweet? sad
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: shocked u must be kidding me,how old are u by the way? grin
twenty something
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Adamskuty(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
onila: twenty something
o yeah! U had it before tongue
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2013

It is nearly impossible for her to claim sexual assault and I say nearly because the only way she can claim sexual assault is if a gun was put to her head otherwise she can't explain why she was on top even if she was drugged.
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

It is nearly impossible for her to claim sexual assault and I say nearly because the only way she can claim sexual assault is if a gun was put to her head otherwise she can't explain why she was on top even if she was drugged.

what if she was drunk
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2013
onila:

what if she was drunk

Still impossible, if she was on top then she was probably riding so she can't claim assault.
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

Still impossible, if she was on top then she was probably riding so she can't claim assault.
the influence of alcohol

not able to realize what she was doing undecided i have never been drunk before so i dont really know

someone said she was drunk n the guy took advantage of her state
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: o yeah! U had it before tongue
nop tongue
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2013
onila: the influence of alcohol

not able to realize what she was doing undecided i have never been drunk before so i dont really know

someone said she was drunk n the guy took advantage of her state

If a guy is to take advantage of a drunk girl believe me he rather do it missionary or turn her on her stomach. Less hassle, so I doubt that she was under the influence and didnt realize what she was doing.
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onila(f): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

If a guy is to take advantage of a drunk girl believe me he rather do it missionary or turn her on her stomach. Less hassle, so I doubt that she was under the influence and didnt realize what she was doing.
she was lying then

then why did she lie maybe she regretted n decided to suffer the poor boy
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2013
onila: she was lying then

then why did she lie maybe she regretted n decided to suffer the poor boy

Or maybe she liked the boy and she thought that. He liked her back but after she gave it up and found out that she was just a booty call then her feeling got hurt.

1 Like

Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by somegirl1: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Welll, if she was threatened with harm if she didn't comply, she does have a case.
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onuwaje(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
onila: whats wrong with my question

a girl claimed to be assaulted in my school yet she was on top of the guy

she said she believed she was drugged by her friend
maybe that's d new way to s e x u a l l y assault girls
Re: Iz It Possible For A Girl To Claim She Was Sexually Assaulted by onuwaje(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
onila: am a virgin, dummy!
this post has been hidden

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Birthday Party Ends In Tragedy As Jealous Girlfriend Baths Her Lover In H / Priest Rapes 11-year-old Girl In His Backyard Because He Had To Cleanse Her Soul / Looks Like Cosby Show Re-runs Have Been Cancelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.