Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,423 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Apologies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apologies (2379 Views)

Apologies The Church May Gently Tender 10 Years Frm Now About Some Subtle Things / My Apologies And A New Appointment / Sincere Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
My Apologies to all those people I have wronged during my insanity. During my quest for the truth. For I have walked through the shadow and valley of death. And I have come close to death. The Death of my soul. I must now tell everybody the truth. I am a hebrew Isrealite. And a lot of you are too. Go to youtube and search hebrew isrealite. IUIC is a gud place to start. A lot of hebrew isrealites preach hate. Love thine enemy. But most of them say the simple truth. Here are some of their videos. May God bless us all. And his will be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGFv9-LqO88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Md3oqsSt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTS-g-EuVJs

Note: Do your own research and read your bible. Let us get ready for the second coming. Kele Chineke.
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ask questions. I will be delighted to reply.
Re: Apologies by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu: My Apologies to all those people I have wronged during my insanity.

Now can you show us your certificate of sanity? or How are you sure say you no still get skoin skoin for body
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Now can you show us your certificate of sanity? or How are you sure say you no still get skoin skoin for body
My certificate of sanity is my acceptance of my transgressions and my willingness to apologize and repent. You should also look into repenting of your sins too. For many are called but few are chosen. Stay blessed brother cool
Re: Apologies by Sloan: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
My certificate of sanity is my acceptance of my transgressions and my willingness to apologize and repent. You should also look into repenting of your sins too. For many are called but few are chosen. Stay blessed brother cool

Re: Apologies by Sloan: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2013

LWTMB! grin grin
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2013
Sloan:

Where is that big woman travelling bag the jews of Nigeria carry around? LWKMD!! grin grin Someone should please post the picture make I laff small! tongue tongue grin grin
I do not know from which tribe I come from yet. I could be from judah or levi. A lot of Igbos are from these tribes. Some Igbos are also from the tribe of ephraim. It is not a joke. Some yoruba people are hebrew isrealites too. But they need to find out what tribe they come from. I really do not know. But I hope God shows me and I will let y'all know. Believe me. It is not a joke. God bless us all
Re: Apologies by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I do not know from which tribe I come from yet. I could be from judah or levi. A lot of Igbos are from these tribes. Some Igbos are also from the tribe of ephraim. It is not a joke. Some yoruba people are hebrew isrealites too. But they need to find out what tribe they come from. I really do not know. But I hope God shows me and I will let y'all know. Believe me. It is not a joke. God bless us all

Nna and you said you have your certificate of sanity yet you are posting all these?

Are you Musiwa in disguise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies by braine(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2013
Only all the apologies of all Mods on Nairaland would do.

But then, they're too big.
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2013
chingy is also a hebrew isrealite. From the tribe of judah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lPKZbsvwqk
Re: Apologies by Sloan: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

You need a psychiatrist! grin grin Abeg remove anything "Yoruba" from your mental and identity crisis! LWTMB! grin grin
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Jesus says come unto me. All ye that laboureth, and I will give you life. Please my brothers. This is mighty important. Get onboard and spread the message. It is about to get ugly. May God save us all.
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 2:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Sloan:

You need a psychiatrist! grin grin Abeg remove anything "Yoruba" from your mental and identity crisis! LWTMB! grin grin
If you are not Hebrew Israelite. Then this message is not for you! This is for the children of the most high. And they are spread all across the GLOBE. There are hebrew isrealite yorubas. They will understand me. May God bless us all!
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2013
May God be blessed for saving me from damnation. The God of all that liveth be glorified.
Re: Apologies by naptu2: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Where is Obadiah777 (nairaland's premier Hebrew-Israelite)?
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
In the morning. I will give thanks to yahuwah. Praise be to the God of Isreal.
Re: Apologies by naptu2: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Apologies by eggheaders(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
kolo mental!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Apologies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
this must be Musiwa or his brother grin
Re: Apologies by ninja4life(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
pls stop ur madness to ur igbo brothers we yoruba are proud of our heritage and origin we donot feel insecure so never asccribe yoruba origin to judah we are more than them,if u study d generealogy of igbos u will find out dat u are more close genetically to a tribe in kenya than to d yoruba so we donot share d same origin.yorubas are not decendant of racist jews we are not religion fanatics like christian igbos bias against their muslims and d northeren muslims bias against christians we are free minded,so shove ur bullshit up ur ass.since u guys are fanatics i hope u enjoy ur labor serving ur jewish masters,bomboklat trying to bring yoruba along with his ibo back into colonial age.idiot
Re: Apologies by ninja4life(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
If you are not Hebrew Israelite. Then this message is not for you! This is for the children of the most high. And they are spread all across the GLOBE. There are hebrew isrealite yorubas. They will understand me. May God bless us all!
look at this idiot,do a man choose to be a yoruba,ibo or hausa from ur above post it can be deduced dat u only choose to join people dat donot care about u.so u say there are hebrew israelite yoruba wat qualifies dem as dat so by just saying dat will dat change their genetic makeup making them jewish u better put on ur thinking cap brainwashed fool.
Re: Apologies by naptu2: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
You guys still don't understand him. What he is saying is that he is not a christian, muslim, atheist, buddhist, etc. He is a hebrew israelite (just like Obadiah777 and a host of other nairalanders).

It's about his philosophy, his beliefs, not his ethnicity.
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
ninja4life:
look at this idiot,do a man choose to be a yoruba,ibo or hausa from ur above post it can be deduced dat u only choose to join people dat donot care about u.so u say there are hebrew israelite yoruba wat qualifies dem as dat so by just saying dat will dat change their genetic makeup making them jewish u better put on ur thinking cap brainwashed fool.
Listen to ur brother. You won't want me to tell you the truth. Yes Yoruba is Hamitic. Just like hausa. But there are hebrew isrealites who think they are yoruba.
Re: Apologies by Dibiachukwu: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
naptu2: You guys still don't understand him. What he is saying is that he is not a christian, muslim, atheist, buddhist, etc. He is a hebrew israelite (just like Obadiah777 and a host of other nairalanders).

It's about his philosophy, his beliefs, not his ethnicity.
Hebrew Israelite is a nationality; not a philosophy!
Re: Apologies by braine(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
You people shouldn't conclude that OP is psycho. I actually think he's correct coz I think I've read this somewhere sometime ago.
Re: Apologies by niggadee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sloan:

LWTMB! grin grin
lol black zionist
Re: Apologies by Tgirl4real(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

Wow! Exactly what Obadiah is saying. Dayummm!!! grin
Re: Apologies by Tgirl4real(f): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Jesus says come unto me. All ye that laboureth, and I will give you life. Please my brothers. This is mighty important. Get onboard and spread the message. It is about to get ugly. May God save us all.

Issorrai... cool

(1) (Reply)

No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! / Appropriated Responses To A Dumb Mutt / Why Do People Sleep In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.