Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria (5165 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Diasporan(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2013
I intend to give my blood brother who is unemployed in Nigeria 3 million naira to start up a business but he said he is not certain of the kind of business to do with such amount.I will like to get good advice about a well profitable business with lesser risk cause am aware that there are bound to be risk in any good business.Matured advice is needed as this is urgent and important.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Though I support what you wanna do for your brother, but the question is: How many business has your brother done before? Does he have a passion for business?

The response he gave you speaks volume about what might happen if you give him such an amount. Sorry, he might fail.

He has to have that passion, how money works, how business men think etc...

For your own good, don't give him that bulk of an amount. A litmus test would be prudent.
Diasporan: I intend to give my blood brother who is unemployed in Nigeria 3 million naira to start up a business but he said he is not certain of the kind of business to do with such amount.I will like to get good advice about a well profitable business with lesser risk cause am aware that there are bound to be risk in any good business.Matured advice is needed as this is urgent and important.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Well said, buddy!
ooseven:
So either you re-analyse your core competencies or you start seeking start ups or ventures to buy or partner with.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Econsglobal(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
I am an innovator an enterpreneur with creativity, i am into haulaging and supply of all types of granit for construction in AKwa ibom, PH, Bayelsa and cross river the demand is high and profitable. I need partner to form a group not more than two or three person. I tell u will realise ur money in a short time and it will creat other business. You can called me on 08139426302 for more detail.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Diasporan(m): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Econsglobal: I am an innovator an enterpreneur with creativity, i am into haulaging and supply of all types of granit for construction in AKwa ibom, PH, Bayelsa and cross river the demand is high and profitable. I need partner to form a group not more than two or three person. I tell u will realise ur money in a short time and it will creat other business. You can called me on 08139426302 for more detail.
Bro thanks for your concern and gesture but calling you will be the last thing i will do.Once beaten twice shy.I have had too much people who want to con me and some already conned me and when i ask for my money all they will tell me is that i am enjoying in America and i don't know business is hard back home.That is how my cash in copious occasions have gone into thin air.Was into the Car biz but owing to the economy of Nigeria its not easy to sell off your imported car quickly therefore your cash is always tied down while you wait for months for the sales.Once again thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by alfajamiu(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Good days
to the best of my knowledge I am a cement dealer I sold in wholesale an retailer I base in ibadan the lagest city in africa, now to be easier an gifT
e more.profit advantage fore your biz I may advise you to buy A plot of land in ibadan in a better location that will be salable area for the business an to also build the land as a way house form both building an buying of the land can cost you sum of #1m.the the reaming amount is ok to buy the product direct from company it just for you to employee a sales girl.if you need more information call or Emailme on 08035176869 or alarapejamiu@yahoo.com I may advise you of staing in lagos if you like but one need to look for a better location to sweet the business
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello... It's good to know that you have learnt your lessons.

My uncle came back from Holland some years ago,never to return, and bought 11 buses. He is the owner Libar line which today transit Lagos- warr- ph- abuja

what you need is just a simple brainstorming session to come up with something that the Nigerian economy wants... Goodluck
Diasporan:
Bro thanks for your concern and gesture but calling you will be the last thing i will do.Once beaten twice shy.I have had too much people who want to con me and some already conned me and when i ask for my money all they will tell me is that i am enjoying in America and i don't know business is hard back home.That is how my cash in copious occasions have gone into thin air.Was into the Car biz but owing to the economy of Nigeria its not easy to sell off your imported car quickly therefore your cash is always tied down while you wait for months for the sales.Once again thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by johntaofilms2yahoocom: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2013
my name is John Adeniyi frm johnTAO FILMS. Am young mövie producer in yöruba movie industry.if u like u can try 2invest in movie.i can tell u ways u wil earn unending profit.u wil b there in evry stage of production.i provide d Worldclass Script while evrytin wil ave ur name on it legally.i dnt need ur money.all i need is doing wot i luv most.its a very lucrative busns.u can giv me anytin i deserve after we acomplish evry tin.i dnt need to covince u here by givin u details.thnks. 08165306779. (text) bunmninja1@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by fangy: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Hey People,
The guy is asking for advice and what you do,is interest him in ur own businesses. Thats not the way it works.
Bro,let me tell u sumtin.doing bizness in nigeria is not for the faint-hearted or unprepared. Rather than give him such a large amount,ask him what he feels comfortable doing or he knows about..dont matter what it his so far as he has a passion or interest in it...give him some run-around money or let him hook up to an outfit doing the same thing to get some insider knowledge of how the bizness actually works,then after three months sit with him and take a decision over his future.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by princetutu: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
2sExy1:
Hello... It's good to know that you have learnt your lessons.

My uncle came back from Holland some years ago,never to return, and bought 11 buses. He is the owner Libar line which today transit Lagos- warr- ph- abuja

what you need is just a simple brainstorming session to come up with something that the Nigerian economy wants... Goodluck

you mean minister is ur uncle?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
princetutu:

you mean minister is ur uncle?
lol. Yes!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Do you know him?

(1) (Reply)

365bet Newbie Needs Help / Dangote Cement Hits N10 Trillion Capitalisation As Otedola Buys Shares / Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.