Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God (2791 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Exo_20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

If indeed Yahweh is the only God in existence (am supposing Gods exist, which they dont), why is he jealous of other Gods who dont even exist?

Yahweh stripped himself of the right to be the only God(even if Gods exist) when he said he is jealous and that his name is Jealous.
If you are the only president of a country, and if you are psychologically sane, you'd not be jealous of other presidents of that same country. If you are then 1 of three things has happened:
1. You understand you are not really the president, you are only nominal.
2. You recognize other people sharing your post and so, you are not the only one with authority.
3. You are insane.
So for Yahweh to be jealous of other Gods means he is not the only God
in existence and his jealousy proves that fact that he knows this; or he is insane. But to not offend Yaweh worshippers, I stick with the fact that he is no God at all, he doesnt exist. The Jews made him up and failed wholly at it.

Yours,

Ooman.

3 Likes

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2013
You are propagating blasphemy againts the most high God. Be careful not to atract the Anger of Yahweh in your life. You can not understand him physicaly but you can spiritualy.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2013
emmydeep: You are propagating blasphemy againts the most high God. Be careful not to atract the Anger of Yahweh in your life. You can not understand him physicaly but you can spiritualy.

you are just afraid of the evils your good lord does.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls bcareful Yahweh is no god,Yahweh is Yahweh,he is d creator of heaven nd earth!

Ex20v5 I quote
"You shall not bow down to dem nor serve dem,for I,Yahweh am your Father,am a jealous heavenly Father,'punishing the children for the lawbreaking of the father to the third nd fourth generation of those who hate me"

I guess now u should understand wht he is saying here!

Ex34v14 I quote
"You shall worship no hinder gods(elohim) at all,for Yahweh your Father,who is jealous(of his children),is a jealous Father, 'who is provoked by any gods(elohim).

I guess dis view point has hlp convince u
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

So for Yahweh to be jealous of other Gods means he is not the only God
Lol.

Anyways, some would say what he meant was not to let the things he had created take his place, in essence become our God.

#thingsMyPastorPreached
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
I think that statement shows how insecure yahweh really is.

just look at his followers. Very dodgy set of people.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: Pls bcareful Yahweh is no god,Yahweh is Yahweh,he is d creator of heaven nd earth!

Ex20v5 I quote
"You shall not bow down to dem nor serve dem,for I,Yahweh am your Father,am a jealous heavenly Father,'punishing the children for the lawbreaking of the father to the third nd fourth generation of those who hate me"

Ex34v14 I quote
"You shall worship no hinder gods(elohim) at all,for Yahweh your Father,who is jealous(of his children),is a jealous Father, 'who is provoked by any gods(elohim).

can you be jealous of something that doesn't exist?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.

Anyways, some would say what he meant was not to let the things he had created take his place, in essence become our God.

#thingsMyPastorPreached

in that case, jealous wont be the word used and he wont definitely call himself jealous.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

in that case, jealous wont be the word used and he wont definitely call himself jealous.

And what word should be used then?

You fail to realize how needy Yaweh is... He needs us to survive.. grin

He was so needy he even sacrificed his son so he could connect with you...

Maybe we're Yahweh's GOD, in fact.. we are.. grin
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

can you be jealous of something that doesn't exist?
what dosent exist??
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2013
musKeeto:

Yahweh nd God r two different name,so mind the way u use it,if u wanna use God use it alone!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: Yahweh nd God r two different name,so mind the way u use it,if u wanna use God use it alone!
Yahweh, Lie-on Of Judah, Prince of Piss, Hell ShallDie, Hell-toHim.. figment of Father Abraham's imagination..

5 Likes

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2013
musKeeto:
Yahweh, Lie-on Of Judah, Prince of Piss, Hell ShallDie, Hell-toHim.. figment of Father Abraham's imagination..
wrong wrong wrong!!!! U're a wrong fellow! Do not spoil my creator name
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2013
musKeeto:

maybe angry, but not jealous. You cant be jealous of your clone, it doesn't exist, except something is wrong upstairs.

Yahweh's world must have been struck by an asteroid, he therefore need a place to live. The heart of fools seem like a good choice, using his son's death to pay for rent.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2013
musKeeto:

wow.....right on point.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: what dosent exist??

if other Gods never existed, Yahweh need not be jealous. The guy is a fraud.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by deeobserver209(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2013
If you don't understand who Yahweh is don't post anything.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
deeobserver209: If you don't understand who Yahweh
is don't post anything.

if you understand who yahweh is, why dont you teach me.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

He's beyond human comprehension. U need to take the pill.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

don't speak such way to M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ creator

They gods even in the type of moses! B4 d ten commandment!

So I don't understand wht u sayin sire
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: don't speak such way to M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ creator

They gods even in the type of moses! B4 d ten commandment!

So I don't understand wht u sayin sire

more like what you typed is not legible.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=15pt] See, God is good, holy and pure, that's what my bible tells me, he is loving and at thesame time a righteous judge.
His love is showcased wheneverr his people listen and obey his instructions to the letter, he causes them to prosper and love in fulfilment.
But he poures forth his judgement whenever they go against his will.
Let me ask you, how would you feel if you catch the woman you love so dearly being promiscuous
There cant be two mighty kings in one kingdom, afterall you dont expect him as a sovereign God who created both the seen and the unseen to start dragging over dominance with demons (Fallen angels) the very creatures he made
Instead such act ignites God's anger and attracts his judgement rather than his love, curse rather than his blessing.
He originally created humans for his glory, and now he could have chosen to wipe them off existance as a result of their sins and disobedience but chooses not to cos of the convenant he had with Abraham their ancestor...

Pls just be care is all i can tell you, he might be very merciful and slow to anger, but when he does, then his judgement is inevitable.
And i bet you dont wanna experience that. Believe me! [/size]

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
^^^I bet Yahweh does not want to experience my anger. I can wipe him off in a sec. :p
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by CATCHYBLOGGER: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:14am

Let me assume your are into computer programming. What do you do when you encounter a 'BUG' in your software. You are likely to 'DEBUG' the script. I don't consider myself a christian, but allow me to talk as if am one.
YAHWEH 'encountered a bug' in a script he wrote (Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden). He severally made attempts at 'debugging' the scripts running the human mind by sending many prophets to mankind until he finally sent one his prominent sons Christ Jesus.(My Christian friends should take over from me here).
Because MICROSOFT INCORPORATION may not be willing to divulge many of their scripting secrets to the public (because of Machintosh prying eyes), Yahweh too will not easily open up many of His attributes to the world because another of his prominent sons (LUCIFER---Synonymous to light) is watching and likely to copy (LOL). But those who came close to him, I seem to understand, have deeper knowledge of him, and sometimes are warned by Yahweh or His Spirit(s) not to disclose what they see.
It is a personal experience interested souls may desire to have. wink wink Are you willing to come close to Yahweh and understand Him? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by plaetton: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
In one biblical passage he vowed to confound the gods of Egypt.

So obviously, Yahweh believed that the gods of Egypt were real.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:14am

Let me assume your are into computer programming. What do you do when you encounter a 'BUG' in your software. You are likely to 'DEBUG' the script. I don't consider myself a christian, but allow me to talk as if am one.
YAHWEH 'encountered a bug' in a script he wrote (Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden). He severally made attempts at 'debugging' the scripts running the human mind by sending many prophets to mankind until he finally sent one his prominent sons Christ Jesus.(My Christian friends should take over from me here).
Because MICROSOFT INCORPORATION may not be willing to divulge many of their scripting secrets to the public (because of Machintosh prying eyes), Yahweh too will not easily open up many of His attributes to the world because another of his prominent sons (LUCIFER---Synonymous to light) is watching and likely to copy (LOL). But those who came close to him, I seem to understand, have deeper knowledge of him, and sometimes are warned by Yahweh or His Spirit(s) not to disclose what they see.
It is a personal experience interested souls may desire to have. wink wink Are willing to come close to Yahweh and understand Him? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Should Microsoft be the only software company, it need not worry about others who could steal its codes......
Should Yahweh be the only God, he need not worry about other Gods...That's the argument.

3 Likes

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lemme tel u sumtin:

Yahweh is Yahweh while God is gods/god
Name dosent hv singular nd plural
Eg singular nd plural of Emeka is Emeka
Not like singular nd plural of God is god/gods
And Emeka cn neva change wen used in anoda language,
Eg monifere Emeka" meanin I love u Emeka in yoruba"
And names don't start wit small letters such as "god,gods"

Lastly in Israel nd hebrew language,they r no such tin like 'G','J'. In there alphabet
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by plaetton: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: Lemme tel u sumtin:

Yahweh is Yahweh while God is gods/god
Name dosent hv singular nd plural
Eg singular nd plural of Emeka is Emeka
Not like singular nd plural of God is god/gods
And Emeka cn neva change wen used in anoda language,
Eg monifere Emeka" meanin I love u Emeka in yoruba"
And names don't start wit small letters such as "god,gods"

Lastly in Israel nd hebrew language,they r no such tin like 'G','J'. In there alphabet

In other words, there are gods and Yahweh is not god?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Rossikk(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Adufaye: Pls bcareful Yahweh is no god,Yahweh is Yahweh,he is d creator of heaven nd earth!

Ex20v5 I quote

Ex34v14 I quote

Do you realise that Ibinukpabi, the famed and dreaded Igbo god/oracle at Arochukwu, once demanded same of his initiates?

Does that make him the Creator?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rossikk:

Do you realise that Ibinukpabi, the famed and dreaded Igbo god/oracle at Arochukwu, once demanded same of his initiates?

Does that make him the Creator?

Don't take Ibinukpabi's name in vain. Be warned.

Don't mention his name online. For your and your family's sake.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by CATCHYBLOGGER: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
ooman: ^^^I bet Yahweh does not want to experience my anger. I can wipe him off in a sec. :p

grin grin grin What a free world! Freedom to attempt suicide!! YOU WILL BE 'MY GOD' IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY CARRY OUT YOUR THREAT!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by CATCHYBLOGGER: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

Should Microsoft be the only software company, it need not worry about others who could steal its codes......
Should Yahweh be the only God, he need not worry about other Gods...That's the argument.

I understand your argument. Literally speaking, He is not the only god. But according to Christianity and Judaism, He is the true God. Some of His children are fighting to overthrow His government, with the prominent ones declaring themselves gods and goddesses in the process thereby provoking his jealousy and anger. grin The day He finally looses His cool (according to Christianity), He will take care of the rebellion once and for all. Let's assume His love for his children still outweighs the jealousy you are talking about. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Biography – Background,education,marriage Life / Pastor Dies In The Pulpit / The Goal Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.