Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him (41476 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Simonjay: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Na so
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by riddo2(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2013
You must be mad
ednut1: Na lie, yeye bloggers
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Edeze(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Imanuel Jannah:

http://african.howzit.msn.com/african-headlines-snakes-expats-and-rihanna?page=7
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
.....una neva even hear... yday as PaJames wey d act super story cme Ebonyi state to shoot movie na it for near govt house na it LION Jump enter him motto...
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Stanleyreal: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga:
while you live in the one of the most corrupt countries. Your mind have been blind folded by your Nigerian oppressors.It said ..." writes The Telegraph (UK)" Or you think it's a Nigerian newspaper?
you a real big fool 4 how many of the Newspapers have you read.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by donodion(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ho Ho Ho Ho...your comments are very funny.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by bankbened: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
hi
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by bankbened: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
my God, may He regain His strength
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
LOL..the other guy beside him was hospitalized while trying to swallow a boa constrictor alive. grin
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by fulli16(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
THUMBS UP!!!

HOPE U WLD NOT AV SUCH AN EXPERIENCE WITH AN ANACONDA angry
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by cosify: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
It may not be far-fetched as some nairalanders claimed. Fiction or non-fiction, Katoka was not killed by d python.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Femorial(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abioo ao can the snake jump into the car
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by ezeonlinebiz(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Please no come hear come post forged stories or news anoda time oo, otherwise na Anaconda go attack you aon your way to the church nd I go see how you take fight am.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by addicted268(f): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
His "chi" didn't go on omugwo d day he fought with dat python,that's why he stared death in d face and said "NOT TODAY"!!! I'm happy for him
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Gabriellee1(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2013
stone-mind:
.nawa o shey na by force to post news? @OP na who send you naa?
anyway i'm 6th to comment not bad sha.....................
. Mm! Nawa o. Una no go kill person.
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Gabriellee1(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2013
There is an atom of trueth in this story. But if that is the man, where is the snake?
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by Gabriellee1(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2013
What i dont really go for is how that man got his knife. Abi excavators dey carry knife go work? And if that is so, the snake dey strangle am him come bite the snake. So that made the snake free am make him go carry him knife come meet the snake again befor the snake strangle am to enable him stab the snake? THIS STORI BE AS HE GET.(FROWN)..
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by shortERIKINA(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Truly Ϟą chei! Be yur name. So, U̶̲̥̅̊ want video? Ϟą who suppose video the event if tosey Ϟą true? I guess the other pythons shld do or the rescuers. They shld have video the action b4 helping out. Chei chei
Re: Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him by tayoccu(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.