Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband (6232 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2013
I got this story in my email so i decided to post.
A woman was caught red-handed in the matrimonial bed of her "best-friend".
Either they were having sex or about to have sex but anyway, here are the pics.

Did i forget to mention that she got the beating of her life grin

*i dont wanna get banned so only the decent pix wld be posted here*

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/07/woman-messing-with-her-friends-husband.html#more

Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Mynd44: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2013
The thing is that you people are without a sense of discerning things.

Who took those pictures? If you are doing something wrong and someone takes pictures, would you continue it?
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by AlPicapcI(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
chei!!! see that left hand about to land on ya face..!, anyway sha, cheat na normal thing for them Yoruba Yoruba people.
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Cholls(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
shocked
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Caseless: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
the husband sef na mumu. he was still dressed up as at the time this event took place and that shows they've not started the main show yet b4 the woman caught them. the mumu man sef no fit protect her sef and hin come let her de chop beating alone. sms
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Billionaires: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
caseless: the husband sef na mumu. he was still dressed up as at the time this event took place and that shows they've not started the main show yet b4 the woman caught them. the mumu man sef no fit protect her sef and hin come let her de chop beating alone. sms

Apparently the woman wanted it real bad, that perhaps is the reason she was undressed before the man. She deserves no beating, shit happens, we all cheat every day but the 11th commandment says : Thou Shalt not get caught.
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by KINGwax(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Al PicapcI: chei!!! see that left hand about to land on ya face..!, anyway sha, cheat na normal thing for them Yoruba Yoruba people.
hey, mad people colletor...we caught another one!!! ^^^
Re: Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
looks like the woman in the power enter video.....or is it her?...she is stil looking for the friut of the womb

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You / Why Do Ladies Scream During Sex When She Knows The House Is Rented! / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.