Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now (6711 Views)

Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single / 12 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Women Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by michele101: 2:26pm On May 20, 2008
crazy like a fox is the hottest nigerian movie out rite now trust me you won't regret watching it
my own movie is commin soon the touch of evil, i will need all you guys love and suport

Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2008
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by michele101: 4:53pm On May 20, 2008
they said she have fake boobs,lips,and but, it on you tube
will put it here soon but she is still pretty
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by michele101: 4:57pm On May 20, 2008
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUywlvf2SQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUywlvf2SQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 20, 2008
michele101:

they said she have fake boobs,lips,and but, it on you tube
will put it here soon but she is still pretty

I wud say she is hot if u ask me. . . . cheesy smokinnnnnnnn
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by Owen2(m): 3:49am On May 25, 2009
funny, i even met with the director of the movie last month, cool
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by SeanT21(f): 4:31am On May 25, 2009
When I saw the commercial I knew it had to be Nigerian!!
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by Owen2(m): 4:41am On May 25, 2009
The movie is tight.i haven't watched it though, the man no gree borrow me the dvd.
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by TOYOSI20(f): 5:00am On May 25, 2009
Pls abeg, . . .if it isnt on You tube can someone pls upload it. . .many thanks!! tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by TOYOSI20(f): 5:04am On May 25, 2009
Just saw the preview, . . .its kinda old tho, . . .i mean this was out like last march!! undecided
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by teissys(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
Is it Nigerian? The advert appears American. I must watch it
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by angelica55(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2009
Well if any body want to watch the movei. Just go to www.bunibuni.com and then click bunibuni. cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2009
angelica55:

Well if any body want to watch the movei. Just go to www.bunibuni.com and then click bunibuni. cry[color=#000099][/color]
so why the crying face?
@Topic,una done upload am for youtube cos me i no buy wetin i no dey sure of,hoha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Confession: 'I Slept With Over 80 Women' - HIV Positive Actor(photo) / Difference Between Girls On Instagram And Real Life (pic) / Memories Of Chidinma's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.