Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Access To Java Overview Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Access To Java Overview Platform (1010 Views)

New To Java / Letter To Java. / To Java Certify Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Java Overview Platform by adaorap(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
please i would like someone to help me out in getting java overview platform. I tried downloading it but i couldn't do that. I just wanna use it to kick off my programming in java. U can attach and send to my Email ada420002002@yahoo.com or u can send that to drdebson@yahoo.com i appreciate if my request is granted
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by javadoctor(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
u can get the compiler @oracle. on google search for oracle jdk download,download d latest version 7.
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by adaorap(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
javadoctor: u can get the compiler @oracle. on google search for oracle jdk download,download d latest version 7.

i am not talking about the compiler cos i use netbean other java development kit. What i am asking for is the java overview that shows all java packages,classes,methods and fields. If u have it please send to my mail. Thank you
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by Javanian: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by javadoctor(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2013
adaorap: I tried downloading it but i couldn't do that. I just wanna use it to kick off my programming in java.
. All these statements got me thinking that.if u need d documentation javanian hs jus posted it
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by adaorap(f): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Javanian: www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/java-se-7-doc-download-435117.html
i have downloaded it, but each time i want to use it, it l calls for internet access, is there solution to the problem?
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by Javanian: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2013
adaorap: i have downloaded it, but each time i want to use it, it l calls for internet access, is there solution to the problem?

That is very strange, open the index.html file there in any of your browsers....
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by adaorap(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Javanian:

That is very strange, open the index.html file there in any of your browsers....
please can i have ur number to explain things
Re: Access To Java Overview Platform by Javanian: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

My First Basic Sign Up Web Page With Little Of Php / Make My Modem Universal / How To Build And Grow An App Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.