Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Do You Look Better With Age? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Look Better With Age? (12769 Views)

5 Ways Petroleum Jelly Will Improve Your Skin And Make You Look Better / Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life / Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by toygod2: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
OFCOURSE, YOU ALREADY THE KNOW THE ANSWER
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by OMOSOFEF: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Most of you are claimimg to look younger than you were years back. Would you all be kind enough to let us into the secrets.

you can actually learn a bit from

www.skinreviving.com
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by biafranqueen: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
joe4christ: Believe me, ageing is a thing of the mind, keep a pure heart, seeking and search for knowledge and wisdom and leaving a healthy life and you'll keep looking younger than your real age.

I'm a living testimony...
wow we agree on something grin
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by biafranqueen: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
sanb: I guess some people are fortunate to look 10 years younger than their real age and also look much better as they age. On the other hand, some are not so fortunate; as they look 10 years older than their real age and they don't look better as they age.

Sometimes, a few factors play a role in how you age;

Genetics;
Lifestyle;
Food and drink;
Cosmetics; etc

Although we cannot slow down the ageing process, it’s good advice to put an effort in looking after yourself to avoid aging too quickly….
you are absolutely right I like to add that being happy and joyful is important. A child at heart shows from the inside out.

Il
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by biafranqueen: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
OMOSOFE F: Most of you are claimimg to look younger than you were years back. Would you all be kind enough to let us into the secrets.

you can actually learn a bit from

www.skinreviving.com

All of the above is sure to slow down the age process^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by Oyalimet(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
hi guys some people say i look older than my age ,some have guessed 21 20 23 19 but i am 18,so i want to know if i will luk much older like 28 when i am 21. i will b happy if you guys help me out. Here are my pics 4 you to judge.

Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by fubbyy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Oyalimet: hi guys some people say i look older than my age ,some have guessed 21 20 23 19 but i am 18,so i want to know if i will luk much older like 28 when i am 21. i will b happy if you guys help me out. Here are my pics 4 you to judge.
where's the pic? Let's see the pic first then I'll judge and give you some tips
Re: Do You Look Better With Age? by Oyalimet(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2014
here is d pic, i am posting it but its not showing do u know any oda way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Scarcity At UCH, Ibadan: Surgeries Postponed / Abimbola Fashola - How I Survived Cancer / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.