Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? (630 Views)

One Piece (anime/manga) / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
I just bought this anime called Gin Tama. Has anyone heard of it? Whats it about?
Re: Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by kraftykc(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Gintama is the best and funniest anime out there. Its got a cult followership and you will love it.
Re: Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by decepticos(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
i read up on gin tama on wikipedia it is said to be a parody(dont know what dat is) of many anime, and has some guy dat looks like or has a sowrd like kurosaki ichigo. it also said someting abt aliens in the edo peeiod wierd ish i may have to go see it. Yes i though it had ended?
Re: Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by decepticos(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
you could also try SnK (Shingeki no Kyojin), if you can dont rush into it or u'll get hung or is it stuck, @kraftykc reccomended it to/for me nice stuff i am following d manga though, marathoned chapter1 to chapter 24 in 3 days, factor in airtel's poor network in akure and u'll know i have tried.
Re: Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
I've started it now n its a crazy anime bt i love it and its so funny. Its in my top 3 animes. Naruto, bleach n gin tama

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard Of The Anime Gin Tama? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
decepticos: you could also try SnK (Shingeki no Kyojin), if you can dont rush into it or u'll get hung or is it stuck, @kraftykc reccomended it to/for me nice stuff i am following d manga though, marathoned chapter1 to chapter 24 in 3 days, factor in airtel's poor network in akure and u'll know i have tried.
i will check for it

(1) (Reply)

How To Benefit From The Presidential Entertainment Fund / Just Wana No About ''game Of Throne'' Please / Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.