Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... (1719 Views)

Most Important Ingredients To A Successful Relationship / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
With a non-black man?

Do you?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Eneze1(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
yea y not
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
That's gay
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
^^^
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
With a non-black man?

Do you?
here we go again undecided
I tot u are a well grown living thing!!

Are u in any way related to onila the serial poster, or u are just idle these dayz? undecided
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
smh
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
No.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Enegod: smh

Why r you shaking your head?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
adaobi123: No.

Why not?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why not?

I've been around with a lot of non-black people. I can be friends with non-black people but not relationship wise. I just dont click with them. I guess its incompatibility tongue Most of them would rather go out get drunk and they see it as fun. But I don't tongue

Each to their own.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Cholls(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
adaobi123:

I've been around with a lot of non-black people. I can be friends with non-black people but not relationship wise. I just dont click with them. I guess its incompatibility tongue Most of them would rather go out get drunk and they see it as fun. But I don't tongue

Each to their own.
wink
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Cholls: wink

tongue cool
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why r you shaking your head?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Cholls(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
angry kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can. I'm attracted to all types of men, not just black men. BUT my attraction for black men > that of others.
There's just something about a sexy, chocolatey, strong black man that no other man can match.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yield: I can. I'm attracted to all types of men, not just black men. BUT my attraction for black men > that of others.
There's just something about a sexy, chocolatey, strong black man that no other man can match.

Men in general are much a like except cultural differences.

They all the same.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Each to their own.

There are blacks that goes out and get drunk for fun....however I hear you.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrCork: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
With a non-black man?

Do you?

...Ms chima...when i my gonnna get some mennnnn? ....loooong ting! wink
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
No cry apparently the saying is true grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrCork: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: No cry apparently the saying is true grin

...hope she didnt juss say No to me! angry
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...hope she didnt juss say No to me! angry

Mrs Chima told you yes.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Men in general are much a like except cultural differences.

They all the same.

Of course, men's cultural upbringing and background will vary. But I disagree with you that all men are the same. It's a cliche and a stereotypical way of thinking. You're telling me the only differences amongst men are "cultural differences"; maybe in your book, but definitely not in mine. Anatomy and physiology-wise, yes, there're commonalities, but even with those factors you will still find differences if we were to look at each man individually (e.g. while they may have similar organs, that does not mean that in turn, they all function similarly). Personality-wise, they're definitely not the same. I like to look at people individually, not put them into unfair and false categories.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Mynd44: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2013
I find someone who would say he/she cannot date or marry someone due to color a racist. I don't know I just can't get past the feeling that the person is just judging based on personal grudge which is silly.

I think the same of people who judge people based on their tribe.

So if you met a white man who is all you want in a man would you say you don't have a future with him cos he is white? If your answer is yes, you are racist

People should realise that there is more to a human being than his/her skin color, tribe, nationality or language. People are individuals and should be treated as such.

But what do I know? I have been called ignorant a lot

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2013
Im racist then. Forgive me Mynd undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Mynd44: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Im racist then. Forgive me Mynd undecided
You are just confusedtonguetongue

you are excused
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by dubem3(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are just confusedtonguetongue

you are excused

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by nyles: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yield:

Of course, men's cultural upbringing and background will vary. But I disagree with you that all men are the same. It's a cliche and a stereotypical way of thinking. You're telling me the only differences amongst men are "cultural differences"; maybe in your book, but definitely not in mine. Anatomy and physiology-wise, yes, there're commonalities, but even with those factors you will still find differences if we were to look at each man individually (e.g. while they may have similar organs, that does not mean that in turn, they all function similarly). Personality-wise, they're definitely not the same. I like to look at people individually, not put them into unfair and false categories.

you are the kind of lady/woman that turns me on...sensible, trite judgements that are free of sentiments, mature, and intelligent. i too do not generalise all women as the same though i have seen a lot of deadly ones, it is an immature, insecure way to live life. everyone must be given a chance. You will definitely go far in life. itS obvious. I am happy you dont buy into Mrs Chima's perceptions...good gracious angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyles:

you are the kind of lady/woman that turns me on...sensible, trite judgement that are free of sentiments, mature, and intelligent. you will definitely go far in life. it obvious. Unlike... angry angry angry
angry why did u bring out this old thread?!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrCork: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
With a Partner?

Do you?

OFFFICIAL POLL:

..Successful with MR CORK<<<<<< big YES!! wink

...Succcesful wit Ms Chima <<<<< Not in 152 millon yers!
angry
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyles:

you are the kind of lady/woman that turns me on...sensible, trite judgements that are free of sentiments, mature, and intelligent. i too do not generalise all women as the same though i have seen a lot of deadly ones, it is an immature, insecure way to live life. everyone must be given a chance. You will definitely go far in life. itS obvious. I am happy you dont buy into Mrs Chima's perceptions...good gracious angry angry angry

And what are my preceptions dumb ash?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

OFFFICIAL POLL:

..Successful with MR CORK<<<<<< big YES!! wink

...Succcesful wit Ms Chima <<<<< Not in 152 millon yers!
angry

It still pains you fool? grin
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Enegod: angry why did u bring out this old thread?!!!

Hissssssss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Cohabitation / Power Of A Woman!! Lol / I Lack Confidence In Wooin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.