Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan (24867 Views)

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Donmams(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
What is the interest of the President in a misunderstanding between Amaechi and his former chief of staff?

Patience, the President’s wife, hates Amaechi. Thanks to your magazine for its recent cover story, ‘Her Imperial Majesty’. It was a fantastic research. I am not talking about the first lady, I hate the word Your Excellency. Which Excellency? Have you ever heard Barack Obama’s wife being addressed as Her Excellency? Or David Cameron’s? We forget that the place of first lady is completely unconstitutional and irrelevant. I am happy the National Assembly stopped the N4b allocation proposed by Ministry of the Federal Capital Territory for construction of a building for African First Ladies Mission.

Why does Patience, who I don’t think is patient, hate Amaechi?

She hates Amaechi because she wants an Okrika man to be governor after Amaechi. Unfortunately for Patience, she is not restrained at all. She can say anything and do anything without inhibition. That is why I congratulate TheNEWS on that in-depth research. Mrs. Jonathan once embarrassed Amaechi at a public function in Okrika. That was uncivilised. I think without further delay, Patience should be humble enough to publicly tender an unreserved apology for that attitude because being a president’s wife doesn’t give her the licence to be rude. Who will take what Patience did? That shows how impatient she is and that shows you how much Amaechi has absorbed. She humiliates him everytime. Jonathan caused it because he can’t say no to whatever his wife says. He is a very weak husband and he is a very weak president. Whatever she says must happen. How can anybody read that well researched cover story of your magazine and feel glorified. If I were Mrs. Jonathan, after reading TheNEWS magazine, I’d leave Abuja and go on sabbatical for a long time. How can she face the public now with such revelations of her unconstitutionality? Whenever she goes out with her husband, she stays in front and the husband stays behind her. Nigeria should not take this and the earlier we rose to say this nonsense must stop, the better.

Wives have a lot of influence on their husbands. Most of the things Jonathan is doing are very wrong. President Jonathan is so obstructive. If she is good, she should be able to talk to her husband not to do things that are not good and always remind him that they should leave good legacies behind. Abdulsalami Abubakar’s wife advised her husband well. She went to university and law school. But this is a lady that ended in high school.
But she has a degree.

As far as my record shows, I don’t attach any degree to her, but if I am wrong, please, Reuben Abati, publish it and let me be educated. As far as I know, she did some secretarial studies or something. There is no record that says that Mrs. Jonathan is a graduate. I am saying that the excesses of Mrs. Jonathan can’t be a positive platform for her husband to be a president. In fact, in any other country, if you are unable to restrain your wife’s excesses, you are impeached and you go back to your village and stay.

What is your take on the way Patience Jonathan took over everywhere in Port Harcourt recently?

I was there. I witnessed it. I arrived the same day. Fortunately, I left the airport before they closed the road, but I saw the crowd gathering. It was a very obscene show of arrogance of power. As soon as I checked into my hotel, the sirens came. Even Amaechi couldn’t come out of Government House. Where did she get the money to build that big house she just built? There was heavy security and the neighbours were complaining. When I was leaving the airport, I counted at least 20 security cars. One of the policemen said: ‘Professor, hurry up before the superhuman being comes.”

Even the policemen were not happy.

A few people have suggested that first ladies should be assigned constitutional roles

It is sad. It is just like the agitation for assigning constitutional roles to traditional rulers. If constitutional roles are assigned to the traditional rulers, by the time the reality will dawn on us, it will take so long to reverse the disaster. It is better the way it is now. Any provision for traditional rulers is dangerous for Nigeria. The Oba I admire and adore in Yorubaland is Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III. He has given the royalty its due respect. He has not degraded and desecrated it. He is a king with magnetic brain. He is so brilliant. He is a good role model.

http://saharareporters.com/interview/david-west-jonathan-serial-liar-thenews

33 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Billionaires: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

18 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.

6 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Clerverly: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
We all know sir. Even the purported wassce is torontically obtained. cool cool cool cool

31 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by kkkp: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
We all know that grin grin grin
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Linoversace: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am the first lady of Nigeria.It is my duties to help my husband in whatever he is doing.I am a supporting wife and i love my people.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insult our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

Madam umblerra is not alone...

112 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Donmams(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
As usual instead of facing the facts, Reno Omokri's goons on NL are busy typing rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=15pt] NAIRALAND MOMENTS[/size]

1. That awesome moment when ur topic makes the front page. smiley

2. That awkward moment when a mode hid ur presuppose harmless post.

3. That sweet moment when more people like ur comment. sad

4. That bitter moment when a sensitive person decide to correct ur mistake (spellings & sentences) and expose ur flaws.
tongue

5. That bitter moment when a serial trouble maker decide to quote ur post and start a banter with you.

6. That confused feelings you get when political attackers take over ur thread and start a full blown e-war.

7. That annoying moment when a thread created after urs made the fp and urs relegated into the abyss. sad

9. That gangster feelings when you somehow type what's on most peoples mind as comment.

10. That awesome moment when you re 1st to comment. smiley

11. That genius feelings you get, when you correctly predicted the making of front page of a thread.

12. That awkward moment when you wonder how to create a thread as newbie.

13. That awkward moment when you wonder if most addicts actually get a prize for commenting always.

27 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by LFJ: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insult our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

Sorry, professor misfired, he forgot you are here. Good job for firing back in your own little way. I pray your end on Nairaland will not end as soon as Niger Delta project end by year 2015.

29 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insult our President , but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

Damn!

11 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.

Too much anger and vibration over what? The woman is grossly uneducated and it's abundantly obvious..

37 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by solomon111(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?
Are buhari's wives graduates?

11 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by jmaine: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Just another useless thread . . .

Next Please . . . .
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
if you are unable to restrain your wife’s excesses, you are impeached and you go back to your village and stay."

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
How sure are we that u even have a phd?
Old babangida's house boy.
Bitterness is ur major problem,mr tam west.
Hatred kills easily and that's ur major problem.
The sooner u realise that Gej is ahead of u,the better.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Pataki: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oh damn! I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy!!! grin

Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.

I reckon your second statement here clearly defines you.

45 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Tolexander: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Patience was challenged to show a proof of her university certificate.
I know the response will be a jab at the prof.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by LFJ: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
solomon111: How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?

Yes, Buhari wife is a graduate. The issue here is not about Buhari, it is about a professor who feel that marry an intelligent woman is a blessing to the husband. Your question should have been directed to prof. Tom if his own wife is a graduate.

11 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
the rantings of delusioned frustrated old man
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by tayuu: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
LFJ:

Yes, Buhari wife is a graduate. The issue here is not about Buhari, it is about a professor who feel that marry an intelligent woman is a blessing to the husband. Your question should have been directed to prof. Tom if his own wife is a graduate.

Of course,his wife was a graduate,infact she is not wit him here in ui but abroad,none of his families is with him

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by tayuu: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
but,prof ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ making sense nah,you better be sincere with yourself and stop fooling yourself about...

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lmao @ secretarial studies or something. . .This man is wicked. grin grin

Well from the nonsensical stuff that comes from her mouth,you don't need an oracle to tell you that she isn't a graduate except she went to night school.

Someone that used the expression "My fellow widows" when the husband is still alive doesn't fit to be a high school graduate talkless of university !

8 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by LFJ: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
tayuu:

Of course,his wife was a graduate,infact she is not wit him here in ui but abroad,none of his families is with him

Thanks for that information, the analogy of the professor must have been from his own personal experience. Two good heads are better than one. When you have a woman who is smart and intelligent consider yourself a bless man.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am tired of some many things.

A woman should remain a woman.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by johnstar(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
emmysenior: [size=15pt] NAIRALAND MOMENTS[/size]

1. That awesome moment when ur topic makes the front page. smiley

2. That awkward moment when a mode hid ur presuppose harmless post.

3. That sweet moment when more people like ur comment. sad

4. That bitter moment when a sensitive person decide to correct ur mistake (spellings & sentences) and expose ur flaws.
tongue

5. That bitter moment when a serial trouble maker decide to quote ur post and start a banter with you.

6. That confused feelings you get when political attackers take over ur thread and start a full blown e-war.

7. That annoying moment when a thread created after urs made the fp and urs relegated into the abyss. sad

9. That gangster feelings when you somehow type what's on most peoples mind as comment.

10. That awesome moment when you re 1st to comment. smiley

11. That genius feelings you get, when you correctly predicted the making of front page of a thread.

12. That awkward moment when you wonder how to create a thread as newbie.

13. That awkward moment when you wonder if most addicts actually get a prize for commenting always.
nd dat awkward moment wn u got only 1 like cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
he has a point though undecided
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by dedons: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Jona
that your wife go destroy you o.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Opey4luv(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Well, all what the Prof said about our first lady is correct. What she did @ Rivers State is out of place and out of respect for the state Governor. What do you expect from a High school drop-out who had all her exams written for her. ( If you wanna quote me wrong, how many College graduates says: In the name of 1 million Naira, she donates her family)

Last Bullet: If you marry an intelligent and responsible woman, You are blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Itoroetti :
How sure are we that u even have a phd?
Old babangida's house boy.
Bitterness is ur major problem,mr tam west.
Hatred kills easily and that's ur major problem.
The sooner u realise that Gej is ahead of u,the better.

Better hurry up and finish washing GEJ undies tongue

19 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
This woman is a nonentity to the presidency. Madam 'No Usefulness' kawai
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by SHAAWA: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
why alwayz Buhari? David West made the comments and you went after Buhari.
By their fruits we shall knw 'em.

solomon111: How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State / Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations / Port Harcourt Airport Named ‘Worst Airport In The World 2015' [Throwback]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.