Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34879 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by olaolu3009(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2013
ghosttownboss: na wa o which uni dey teach una all dis one why cant somebody just say i love u talk ur own
if love dey hell fire shey u fit GO....abi u fit die for person wey u love...i neva see real love for dis life na only mouth mouth love pple jst dey vibrate
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by demsid(m): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2013
@Texas.cowgirl,i code my quotes 4 u in dis Cold dt u alone cud undstand cos U R 2 6 C I 1 2 4 Q n 4 Q n 4 Q. . .
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2013
demsid: @Texas.cowgirl,i code my quotes 4 u in dis Cold dt u alone cud undstand cos U R 2 6 C I 1 2 4 Q n 4 Q n 4 Q. . .

grin grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by xyoung: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

grin grin grin
When I woke, I sneaked into nairaland only 2see ur username, "sniper" which only got me in grave need 4revenge for d murder of my friend..I love you, I hate you, watch your back because e be like say na witch de worry you
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2013
xyoung:
When I woke, I sneaked into nairaland only 2see ur username, "sniper" which only got me in grave need 4revenge for d murder of my friend..I love you, I hate you, watch your back because e be like say na witch de worry you

All this emotion in one post? undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by cuteshade(f): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Collins Le Skillz Madumere:
Cute-shade oh Cute-shade, in shades of pink you make me blush, let's go under the shades of the tree of love and shed this love I so deeply feel for you...
No shady she can shade my love for you oh Cute-shade my love.
I smile more, laugh more and feel so loved... because of YOU! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by olaitan200: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2013
@ Cute Shade

I awake each day with a smile
And greet it with a laugh;
The world is a treasure to me
Because of you.
Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought - with you!
My mind is instantly changed
And my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy
And I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you.
Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it
and bring it to
you;
My life has so
much meaning
now
All because of
you. grin@ Cute Shade

Because of you.
My soul belongs to you.
I want to take it
and bring it to
you;
My life has so
much meaning
now
All because of
you. MUCH LOVE MY BABY *Muaaah*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by olaitan200: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2013
@ Texas_Cowgirl,

I wan snatch from from Toshman so here is my Toast to You

* I Removed my Hat and slightly Bend down my Head in ur Honour*

It seems you were sent straight to me from above
Your smile is bright enough to bring the day
Your eyes so blue, I just have to say
There couldn't be anything more perfect in one place
Your beauty is much deeper than just your face
They say love takes time but yet . . . .
It feels as if we've already met
It feels like we were meant to be
Together forever . . . You and Me. *Kisses*

So did I succeed in snatching away from Toshman *wink*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by cuteshade(f): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2013
olaitan200: @ Cute Shade

Because of you.
My soul belongs to you.
I want to take it
and bring it to
you;
My life has so
much meaning
now
All because of
you. grin@ Cute Shade

Because of you.
My soul belongs to you.
I want to take it
and bring it to
you;
My life has so
much meaning
now
All because of
you. MUCH LOVE MY BABY *Muaaah*
I was wondering why I love you so much,I realized you are my evrything.luv u sweet
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ChainBlinger: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: toshmann :
I love you more than the amount of trolls on nairaland.
I love you more than the price of garri.
I love you longer than Mr.Cork's pen1s.
I love you bigger than Mrs.Chima's nyansh.
I love you mightier than sexkillz's wrath.
I love you dirtier than truckpusher's mind.

kiss
I never seee this kain love before eeeeeeh! This kain love fit snipe pesin comot from inside diaper oh.. Chei! God help us oh!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: I roff u pass my morning shit
Steph..a name so sensual, lovely, smooth as d splashing of the smiling seas..my love for you is eternal, never ending love that defies the chiming clock..I pause to check ur avi..only to see seraphic face! Perfectly carved with no touch of blemish! Ah
Venus a sister must have lost
Oh my god! Thee I worship!
Your lips..my shrine shall be
I shall love thee till the cows come home!
You die me die all die
Cleanse my love ne'er made such dye..
Allow me only a touch of ur body
A heavenly made body!
Skin smooth as saphire...shining as satin
Let me love you my Lady!
Let me worship you my steph!!
If thou tell me know...
Tomorrow..sprinkle sand on my white...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Chain_Blinger: @Nadia (hope you're reading this)
you are the pimples on my
face, the bullet in my gun, the
credit on my fone, d fuel in
my gen. if love is a crime, I
don't mind going to kirikiri.
awwwww swit...
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you. kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by israelboy1(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Oh baby, i never thought today can come into existence, cos whenever the nature is threatning me to make that bold step in looking at ur dazzling face, i am left with no option than to jump into the river to continue my hide and seek game with fishes...

Whenever i think about u, my mind start hunting for ur kisses just like how JTF re hunting for the bokoharam leader

whenever i sleep, i always hate the horns of my dad's car, cos whenever my mouth is almost close to urs in my dream, thhe next thing i will hear is pim-pim

baby, i can sweep the desert for you to prove my love for you, thou i heard that some guys whenever they want to marry a lady, they will be flogged some amounts, hmm..baby no matter the amount of cane i will have to be flogged, i will endure, cos if one lands at my back and i shout ur name * smiley * i always feel llike bill gate whenever he is asked about his wealth..

Baby, i promise to take you to the sun for our honeymoon, cos ur love for me can surely make the sun smile and forget its suppose to remain hot

*smiles* let me not elongate my thoughts towards you so as to avoid some other guys who might be tempted to grow jealous

baby, i love u with all my heart.....

I have a letter to your heart baby, and i promise to write this letter after your request of me writing it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toprealman: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2013
I hate your ID.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Bookmarking this thread. T'wil be helpful in my future exploits. Tushman & Tgirl una set wella cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toygod2: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2013
nice toasting.....well me just dey use am learn new skill. Now, who's next to toast me?.lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ChainBlinger: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2013
nadia_SA: awwwww swit...
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you. kiss
oh my love!
And here I am mesmerising of you
I'm attracted to you like a magnet to an iron
Where are you?
With you I see a future so bright
You are the light of the darkest side of me
Please babe, PM me for I can't do without you
You are a flower that grows on a concrete
Come to me. *muah*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Dubemkelly(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2013
dokunbam: Dubemkelly(m): Eya, the person above me is a guy so no toasting.

This thing don reach 8 pages fast fast

Well to the guy about I say one love bro

My gee, u missed out ....I wasn't above u, cute shade(f) was n u dulled her. No lele shaa
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ayobase(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
I dey wait for Badosky to appear before me....I can still manage Onila though!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Tinyemeka(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2013
I ain't gay so this here is for Nadia_SA sweerie...

Nne, bebe, Asampete Oyoyo 'm, the only Eggovin in my carton of Big stout. Nne I have plenty many things to terrin you now, but as a man of so little words (talk is too cheap these days)...

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by innocentchuks(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
@
cute shade
Now i understand d reason why God created Eve from Adams limb, how
boring life could have been witout a woman like u, if life is live a
thousand times i will gradly live it in ur arms,for d comfortness of ur
body makes me feel reborn.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ChemicalMallam(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: Yekpaa! This is soooo o my gosh!! grin grin grin grin when I read this out, my cuz was like if someone sends me this I'd not like myself o. WTF! grin grin
..u funny oooo
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by gezzyvinci(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
well....simply put.....can I make out wit U.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by lifestyle1(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2013
demand is more than supply
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by jujufada: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Who's above and who is beneath?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2013
In the deep recesses of my mind, u chose to set up tent
farmished, perspiring & yearning for it...my heart trudges on like the merchant's camel
words unspoken, rumble like thunder
passion not expressed, burns like hell
i am caught up in this bitter-sweet moment of deafening silence
hearts palpitating & yearning to be posessed
my lips quake...too delicate to contain d unspoken
my hands tremble as i set to task
thoughts & fantancies must give way to action...

A-ction shall make you mine
D-on't say no
A-ccept this humble offer
_-...
O-pen the doors to your heart, as i knock
B-ring me into d inner chambers of your being
I- pledge my undying love & loyalty.

-To my Miss nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chalxdon(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
Gini?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by zeestone99(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
chrisme: you are the pimples on my face, the bullet in my gun, the credit on my fone, d fuel in my gen. if love is a crime, I don't mind going to kirikiri.
and u go dey use facial cleanser comot am abi... y u doin this to ur love
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Christmasdon(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
@cute shade, you gave me no reply. Check on page 7. I still love u.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2013

@cute_shade
bae,
I'v Liked so many, and Loved a few, yet none has been as sweet as you,
you'v taken a permanent space in ma skull, stuck on ma head like you are now my brain,
U didnt require the services of a witch doctor to cast your spell,
if you are the drug, I am the addict.
Though being with you seems most impossible, and with no reasons to Love you my heart chose you anyway,
I'd stand in the worlds longest queue, just for the pleasure of a moment with you, love you to bits bae....
**VIN

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hollermeelaycon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Ms_Steph
Out of all the gals that av approached
Walking up to them like I know em
Your were the one that stayed aside
Waited a while and took your time
You don’t know how impressing
Your curiosity was to me
It was the 16th day of July
Looked in my eyes and saw that I
I wanted more than just a woman
I needed a friend
Someone I can talk to someone who really listens
When you touched my hand the sun got brighter then
Trusting you I closed my eyes and felt our love begin
It was the summertime...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chemical Mallam:
..u funny oooo
Hehe. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here / Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.