Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34910 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
mikelreal: My love, reading ur love letter gave me headache and sleepless nights, If this is wat it costs to love you then so be it

Nights (in plural)? Something I wrote less than five minutes ago? Are you human? grin tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
denony:

That's exactly what i know that u know baby.
pls know that my love for u has been known even before u know it.

Now that I know the love I know you know, has been before I knew it. But i'm glad I now know that you know I know and understand the already known feeling that you know I have. It makes it easy for us to be known in places we can grow and be known!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kstyle2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
@caracta i wud luv 2 shave ur bushy pubbic hair while u shave mine n watch d dind blow our hairs far beyond whr d eyes can c
P.s with d same shavin stick o.i swear my mind dirty pas wey dem také dey clean leg

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Mikelreal am not romantic oh but it was a nice gesture.
But I can send you a love text that is if you want wink
wink yes o send
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by sampitts(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: You make my heart beat faster. I know I just lied but I know you know I know I just lied. I'm so sorry you had to know that I know, but the best feeling is the love we both know!
your love found the key to my heart, and unlocked the portion that's been hard.
As the sun rises from the horizone,
so is your love receptive in my zone.
your heartbeat is my favorite tone
Your voice my best tune.
as much as i hate to say this, your love is all i need
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
[s]
k.style:
@caracta i wud luv 2 shave ur bushy pubbic hair while u shave mine n watch d dind blow our hairs far beyond whr d eyes can c
P.s with d same shavin stick o.i swear my mind dirty pas wey dem také dey clean leg
[/s]

***coughs***
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by moneyhungry(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^^^ your fada nyash.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Boredom is an illness!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Nights (in plural)? Something I wrote less than five minutes ago? Are you human? grin tongue
lol You can say that again, This luff is driving us crazy.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Caracta(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
sampitts: your love found the key to my heart, and unlocked the portion that's been hard.
As the sun rises from the horizone,
so is your love receptive in my zone.
your heartbeat is my favorite tone
Your voice my best tune.
as much as i hate to say this, your love is all i need

Your love is all I need. As much as I hate to say this, your voice is my best tune. Your heartbeat is my favorite tone, so is your love a receptive in my zone. As the sun rises from the horizon, you love has found the key to my heart cool
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okme is out, my love is finished.

Some pple re just sick, they really need help. If yu dont ve any respectful thinq to say, its better u stfu
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olive juice
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: Boredom is an illness!
Seeing ur posts makes me feel ur are the type of girl I want to spend the rest of my life with . please all am saying now is just gv me a chance to know better. U will definitely be the best thing that can happen to me. Yours secret admire.Danny.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2013

@cute_shade
bae,
I'v Liked so many, and Loved a few, yet none has been as sweet as you,
you'v taken a permanent space in ma skull, stuck on ma head like you are now my brain,
U didnt require the services of a witch doctor to cast your spell,
if you are the drug, I am the addict.
Though being with you seems most impossible, and with no reasons to Love you my heart chose you anyway,
I'd stand in the worlds longest queue, just for the pleasure of a moment with you, love you to bits bae....
**VIN
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jhulyan(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Olive juice
This pain is inseparable
Can't Stand it anymore
Being away from you
Is like nothing I've felt before
Every breath away from you
is a waste of air
Every second I miss you
Every minute I'm in pain
Every Hour I feel like death
Every day I die
Please come to me
Save me from this hell
Save me from this pain
Love me like I Love you.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by denony(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Now that I know the love I know you know, has been before I knew it. But i'm glad I now know that you know I know and understand the already known feeling that you know I have. It makes it easy for us to be known in places we can grow and be known!

my dear known sweetus caracta, knowing that you knew how much my known love which knows no boundary, please can we make each other known to the unknown flirters, so that they will know that we are known already grin kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Write a short love letter or better still toast the person above you. If d person above u is a guy nd u r a guy just go to d girl above him vice verse. Let's see hw good you are with ur love skills.
.Ma letter goes 2 Adaobi.......but shez nt here 2 read it.So i will check bak.lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by solacec4t(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
olaitan200:

To live, I need air,
For life I need a heartbeat
To have a good heart I need love,
And to feel loved, I need YOU!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH *Muah*

Standin by,all the way,here to help u through ur day. Holdin u up,when u are weak, helpin u find what u seek. Catchin ur tears,when u cry,pullin u through when the tide is high. just bein there, through thick and thin, all just to say....................................................u are my friend. smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jhulyan: This pain is inseparable
Can't Stand it anymore
Being away from you
Is like nothing I've felt before
Every breath away from you
is a waste of air
Every second I miss you
Every minute I'm in pain
Every Hour I feel like death
Every day I die
Please come to me
Save me from this hell
Save me from this pain
Love me like I Love you.

Beautiful. Thanks
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
Yekpaa! This is soooo o my gosh!! grin grin grin grin when I read this out, my cuz was like if someone sends me this I'd not like myself o. WTF! grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
My love 4 u is a journey,it starts forever and ends neva!atm card even if ur luv msg is 4 anoda gurl..i love u*jst ffg d rules of d game*lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Beautiful. Thanks
cheesy cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by licensed2k(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN. . . .
Ok, je ka ma fera wa.
Je ka ma do rawa.
Bcuz omo pupa yeh iwo ni mo feran.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Lordave: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Can't try it cuz I may end us writing a short love letter to a fellow guy.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Suigenerisshegs(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dear Harbosede.
You must be an amazing sprinter cos you've been running in my mind for so long.
You have what it takes to choose anybody yet you chose me.
You abducted my heart. Criminal offence,Yet I couldn't help but get infatuated with you
Do you know how beautiful it is when a small baby grips your finger with their whole hand?,I'll make you experience that as often as you wish
Together,we can make the whole world Jealous
(•͡.̮ ~͡)

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by DICKtator: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
dude!! WTF?
14 YEARS!!!
GET DA PHUCCCK OFF ABOVE ME!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: cheesy cheesy

Write me a letter....sing it to me tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kings33(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jesus Loves You more than you can ever imagine, and he longs for a relationship with you. if you have never, please give your life to Christ and sin no more. God bless you,and I wish above all things that ye prosper even as thy soul prospereth. smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by spikesC(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Stegomiah: wow! love wan tin tin. Me sef go love oo, waiting 4 sm1 2 sweep me off ma foot, and d guy will be ma date on NL 4 a week.

On Nairaland?
Just for one week undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Harbosede02: My love 4 u is a journey,it starts forever and ends neva!atm card even if ur luv msg is 4 anoda gurl..i love u*jst ffg d rules of d game*lol
You and me speak a language no one else does – although I’m sure everyone understands. It is the secret tongue of lovers. We whisper it at night. You breathe it in into me and I sigh in return. And you know exactly what I mean.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Suigenerisshegs: Dear Harbosede.
You must be an amazing sprinter cos you've been running in my mind for so long.
You have what it takes to choose anybody yet you chose me.
You abducted my heart. Criminal offence,Yet I couldn't help but get infatuated with you
Do you know how beautiful it is when a small baby grips your finger with their whole hand?,I'll make you experience that as often as you wish
Together,we can make the whole world Jealous
(•͡.̮ ~͡)
*blushing*our lyf 2gether is already amazing,and together it will be better and better

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by spikesC(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
kings33: Jesus Loves You more than you can ever imagine, and he longs for a relationship with you. if you have never, please give your life to Christ and sin no more. God bless you,and I wish above all things that ye prosper even as thy soul prospereth. smiley

Jesus loves you too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.