Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57272 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
hello everyone , we are a new logistics company and
our logistics company will be assisting ppl in purchasing items on ebay and many other us sites that ppl may be having problems.you may reach me on the following email addresses dotun10@hotmail.com
,ola1man@yahoo.com . olatexaco@gmail.com .thank you

pls when sending mails about orders ,
pls send it in this format

@all,for everyone that has been
asking for our contact address and payment details
this is it , thanks

contact email
olatexaco@gmail.com
Ola1man@yahoo.com
dotun10@hotmail.com
Thank for your continued interest in
our services

pls when sending mails about orders , pls send it in this format
FULL NAME
PHONE NUMBER
AMOUNT PAID

3 Likes

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by delln(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Its takes people with the right knowledge to excel in any venture. There is a spirit behind every successful entrepreneur, that is why despite all odds, they still go all out to become a success.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
delln: Its takes people with the right knowledge to excel in any venture. There is a spirit behind every successful entrepreneur, that is why despite all odds, they still go all out to become a success.
i dont understand u
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2013
abeokuta will soon be added to our pick up points and customer care center by next week
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by AyodejiCharles(m): 5:32am On Jul 12, 2013
nice idea, but how do you intend to ship down to Nigeria? Are you adopting the circuit Atlantic format?

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2013
AyodejiCharles: nice idea, but how do you intend to ship down to Nigeria? Are you adopting the circuit Atlantic format?
no i will be using air freight which will take 10 to 13 days,usps will be giving people problems.but if the customer wants any other shipping service a part from ours then all the customer needs to do is to tell us

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2013
How do u wanna achieve dis from nigeria here or you have got partners over thr?...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2013
beatbug: How do u wanna achieve dis from nigeria here or you have got partners over thr?...

Firstly I don't live in nigeria
Secondly,this will be personalised according to each customer needs
Thirdly ,I have stated it in other threads that I won't start until I have credible ppl in nigeria

If u have any other question pls ask
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
texaco1:

Firstly I don't live in nigeria
Secondly,this will be personalised according to each customer needs
Thirdly ,I have stated it in other threads that I won't start until I have credible ppl in nigeria

If u have any other question pls ask
ok now we need a breakdown on your charges/ mode of operations and your work policies with your customers e.t.c
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
beatbug: ok now we need a breakdown on your charges/ mode of operations and your work policies with your customers e.t.c

There are two types of products
Number 1 is mybidding
Under this option ,I will choose an item I want to bid,buy and send to nigeria.I will send the link and my clients will indicate at what price they will buy it in nigeria if I purchase it
Second option is yourbidding,you send me a link ,indicating YOUR MAXIMUM bid,modalities will be arranged between both parties if ur bids wins I send it to you,this is a very personalised service which will be confidential between me and my client.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
texaco1:

There are two types of products
Number 1 is mybidding
Under this option ,I will choose an item I want to bid,buy and send to nigeria.I will send the link and my clients will indicate at what price they will buy it in nigeria if I purchase it
Second option is yourbidding,you send me a link ,indicating YOUR MAXIMUM bid,modalities will be arranged between both parties if ur bids wins I send it to you,this is a very personalised service which will be confidential between me and my client.
how wil you weigh ur charges....for example a laptop, 3 BB phones, e.t.c
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
beatbug: how wil you weigh ur charges....for example a laptop, 3 BB phones, e.t.c
10$ per kilo
I understand the method I am using is unsual,but after the first 2 dealings people will understand the whole procedure and get used to it.I have started receiving mails and requests from ppl.like I always say to u my guy "I never rush".if u still have more question pls ask
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lmao gringringringringringringringringringringrin
texaco1:
i dont understand u
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Lmao gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Welcome I will be posting my first ebay bidding link soon
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thanks for the mails ,all suggestions are been noted
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
No problemo... We are watching.
texaco1:
Welcome I will be posting my first ebay bidding link soon
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by princeuk21(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
can u send the item to portharcourt if i give a link on ebay? and is the 10 dollar also ur service charge and everything i will have to pay?? i need answer. thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Frm your thread title you stated ibadan n abeokuta...hw about guys in lagos, Ph, crossriver, n other states... How you gonna handle their delivery.?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. ThanxHello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. ThanxHello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. Thanx
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
princeuk21: can u send the item to portharcourt if i give a link on ebay? and is the 10 dollar also ur service charge and everything i will have to pay?? i need answer. thanks
thanks for ur interest and i will say a big welcome
firstly my question is are u a reseller or end user?
secondly , how ofetn do u intend to be buying from ebay on a monthly basis ?
now to answer ur questions , i will get ur goods to Ibadan and Abeokuta just as i have indicated but arrangements can be made either by you or our team on the issue of finding someone to take it to port Harcourt for you . do u have any friends in Lagos that u can trust ?we can forward it to Lagos if you want but Ibadan is our first stop.
on the issue of 10 dollars , the 10 dollars is the price per kilo there is supposed to be an handling charge but this is usually in percentage of the cost of the item. this is strictly between me and you
pls note the following rules
always make allowance for bidding process m this is not a buy now option ,
make sure u notify us about ur eBay link at least 3 to 4 days before the close of bidding in order for we and u to dialogue and reach a compromise ,
pls always state ur final maximum bidding price at once , it is that we shall be working on.
know that it also takes about 2 to 3 days for some sellers to ship , if possible look out for free shipping options but if u can afford the cost of shipping internally with USA no problem .
the agreed price between we and u must be paid in full before we bid in order to avoid a situation where the bidder refuses to pay when he or she has won the bid.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
babakk2: Hello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. ThanxHello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. ThanxHello my oga i want this item 360686040367, plz kindly check it and give me my bill and how i am going to make my payment. Thanx
are u in ibadan ?
pls send me a mail at dotun10@hotmail.com ,
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
thanks for ur interest and i will say a big welcome
firstly my question is are u a reseller or end user?
secondly , how ofetn do u intend to be buying from ebay on a monthly basis ?
now to answer ur questions , i will get ur goods to Ibadan and Abeokuta just as i have indicated but arrangements can be made either by you or our team on the issue of finding someone to take it to port Harcourt for you . do u have any friends in Lagos that u can trust ?we can forward it to Lagos if you want but Ibadan is our first stop.
on the issue of 10 dollars , the 10 dollars is the price per kilo there is supposed to be an handling charge but this is usually in percentage of the cost of the item. this is strictly between me and you
pls note the following rules
always make allowance for bidding process m this is not a buy now option ,
make sure u notify us about ur eBay link at least 3 to 4 days before the close of bidding in order for we and u to dialogue and reach a compromise ,
pls always state ur final maximum bidding price at once , it is that we shall be working on.
know that it also takes about 2 to 3 days for some sellers to ship , if possible look out for free shipping options but if u can afford the cost of shipping internally with USA no problem .
the agreed price between we and u must be paid in full before we bid in order to avoid a situation where the bidder refuses to pay when he or she has won the bid.
why you prefering the bid to BIN...which is even more tasky, well, i personally got tired of havng to stay up even at night to remind the order guy i deal with to buy bids, i just decided to settle for the BIN whc atimes could be more expensive but on rare occassions some sellers who also hate waiting give up a great item on BIN at ridiculously low prices. whch ever way, you should do both BIN n Bids...cheers. on the issues of shipping to rest of the state from your your 2 stops(abeokuta & ibadan), if no 1 is around to pickup goods, how wil you transport them safely. thanks...we will wanna have d assurance that the team you have got on ground to handle the goods on arrival understands and the heart to carry out your mind on your clients best interest....
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by joshdamie(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2013
you can check ebay and tell me here in south africa ..ebay.com and ebay.co.za i buy things for cheap there ..check it out your self and come back to talk to us and we will ship directly anywhere in nigeria at cheap cost call me here sad+27 ) 0749475074.... there are 7 used iphone 5 is available for just $150 each contact urgently, ebay product ...
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
are u in ibadan ?
pls send me a mail at dotun10@hotmail.com ,
Yes i am ibadan. mynysccds@gmail.com is my email, i have sent you a mail to some effect.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2013
babakk2:
Yes i am ibadan. mynysccds@gmail.com is my email, i have sent you a mail to some effect.
i have replied your mail

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNLOCKED-Verizon-Blackberry-9650-Bold-2-Phone-/200942588293?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2ec91c9185
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
i have replied your mail

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNLOCKED-Verizon-Blackberry-9650-Bold-2-Phone-/200942588293?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2ec91c9185
Thanx it is still ok, this bold3, but i the one that has charger and plz my invoice to my mail as soon as possible you get it. Thanx
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2013
babakk2:
Thanx it is still ok, this bold3, but i the one that has charger and plz my invoice to my mail as soon as possible you get it. Thanx
ok .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2013
My oga you have a mail.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2013
babakk2: My oga you have a mail.
i am on ur case right now ,dont worry , i will get it for you
http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Bold-9700-Smartphone-QWERTY/dp/B002YDZSQM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AUIWKDL9TD6VD
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by babakk2(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2013
texaco1:
i am on ur case right now ,dont worry , i will get it for you
http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Bold-9700-Smartphone-QWERTY/dp/B002YDZSQM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AUIWKDL9TD6VD
thanx i need know what it has? And send my breakdown to my mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2013
beatbug: why you prefering the bid to BIN...which is even more tasky, well, i personally got tired of havng to stay up even at night to remind the order guy i deal with to buy bids, i just decided to settle for the BIN whc atimes could be more expensive but on rare occassions some sellers who also hate waiting give up a great item on BIN at ridiculously low prices. whch ever way, you should do both BIN n Bids...cheers. on the issues of shipping to rest of the state from your your 2 stops(abeokuta & ibadan), if no 1 is around to pickup goods, how wil you transport them safely. thanks...we will wanna have d assurance that the team you have got on ground to handle the goods on arrival understands and the heart to carry out your mind on your clients best interest....

buynow will be added this week by God grace
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls, I will like to change your Heading to something more attractive. Like Mikkyangel, He charges $30 for phones, 50$ for mini laptops and $80 for laptops..I will advise you to be sending all the goods through a reliable shipping compnay like Shippyme to its final destination in Nigeria(Ibadan) and from there, it can be be picked up from there and also be dispatched to other states..I reside in Ibadan incase you need helping hand to distribute and monitor peoples items when it gets down to Ibadan..

I dont like the idea of 10$ per kg. Just have a fixed amount for ur items and of course, it shld be cheaper than Mikkyangel for you to get customers..

You dont Live in Nigeria, where do you live? drop your contacts on your thread so that pple can get to you directly..

If you can make this Business a success, I will be very happy as I have alot to order from eBay on monthly basis..

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.