Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (521061 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by DeeOneBangin: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
castroevans:
ur engine is getting weak

I actually found out the oil has been spilling, I was told to ring the engine which will cost 25k... What I don't know is how long this will last? It's a Camry Orobo
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by SirMalik(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
How does this kinda accord customized headlight gonna cost

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by gagzee(m): 4:04am On Jun 29, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

This ur moniker angry

Nice to meet u grin
grin oya change d G in ur monika asap!
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by luthorcorp: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
yungboss:

lol, ikenna before you know it, the thread will go the southwards the regular cartalk...you are going to have alot of work here hidng posts. But well done bro, i like the room.
2005 Infiniti G35 i vs '97 e36 M3, which is better, in terms of fun to drive, ride handling and performance? Anyone knows?
i ve heard alot of good talks about that ride,but i woukd need a recommendation from you coz i'm contemplating between that and the fx45
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Onelovetayz(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Please, is it advisable to buy and import car from Auction Export in US? I need your advice good people in the house.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by AlhajiAdemola: 1:33am On Jul 07, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by twins13: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
gazzuzz
please can i get a new knock sensor for my Lexus RX 300 2001 model. and at what cost
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
twins13:
gazzuzz
please can i get a new knock sensor for my Lexus RX 300 2001 model. and at what cost

Procurement and installation (brand new 40k)

Procurement and installation toks 12k
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by christianmarks: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello house My sienna was emitting black smoke from the exhaust so i took it for scanning. this were the results:

P0171: Generic system too lean back1

P0325: Knock sensor 1 circuit back 1 or single sensor

P1130: Toyota air fuel sensor performance (bank1)

Please can some 1 interpret the meaning of this codes. and the check light is on. thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by AboHani: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Hi
I had lost the radio code card for my Honda CR-V 2007
VIN: 5J6RE48517L801961
S/N: 15503034
Email: hamzehbg@gmail.com

Can you plz send me the radio code.
Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Day11(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
AboHani:

Hi
I had lost the radio code card for my Honda CR-V 2007
VIN: 5J6RE48517L801961
S/N: 15503034
Email: hamzehbg@gmail.com

Can you plz send me the radio code.
Thanks

You got a mail.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by andy505: 1:13am On Jul 13, 2015
i have got a peugeot 407 2.2 petrol and had a cambelt fitted and after 20 minutes of running it stopped and found the timing had jumped has any one had this problem
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by oktawian(m): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Bad timing replace ... Take a picture of the tensioner
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ntuedor(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Car fire extiinguisher that puts out fire in 5 seconds now available. PM for details. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by rantexson(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
christianmarks:
Hello house My sienna was emitting black smoke from the exhaust so i took it for scanning. this were the results:
Please can some 1 interpret the meaning of this codes. and the check light is on. thanks

From your codes and related problem, the oxygen sensors needs to be checked or replaced.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Catalyst007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
BUY BRAND NEW CAR BATTERIES- AND BRAKE PADS ONLINE ;

This is for those who don't yet know they can shop for almost anything online in Nigeria and have it delivered to their doorstep. Also, Online prices are mostly cheaper than retail prices.

konga will give you N2000 for your first order using their app.

CLICK HERE FOR GUIDANCE;

http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/03/shopping-on-konga-tutorial-101.html?m=1l
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by chucksbadt(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
This orange indicator has been showing in my rav 4 jeep for like a week now.....what does it mean?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ekhemini(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls guys,need ur opinion abt driving school. Is it really necessary because most cars now are automatic. Should I go for it or look for a way n drive automatic? Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by tunergy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ekhemini:
Pls guys,need ur opinion abt driving school. Is it really necessary because most cars now are automatic. Should I go for it or look for a way n drive automatic? Thanks.

Do you have a car at your disposal?
If yes, get a copy of the Nigerian Highway code handbook and study
Also get someone who is experienced to seat beside you for a few drive throughs (about 5)
Since you won't be shifting gear, your focus will be on:
depressing the gas pedal,
Stepping on the breaks and
Turning the streeing.
You can get used to all these in 3days of consecutive driving.

Pls take note you have no business with speed for now. So forget 80km/h

Focus on basic moving forward, reversing(quite tricky), slowing down, stoping and turning the car.

Best of Luck.

P.S
Driving is not as Simple as i have stated, but is a good starting point.

Happy Driving.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ekhemini(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
tunergy:

Do you have a car at your disposal?
If yes, get a copy of the Nigerian Highway code handbook and study
Also get someone who is experienced to seat beside you for a few drive throughs (about 5)
Since you won't be shifting gear, your focus will be on:
depressing the gas pedal,
Stepping on the breaks and
Turning the streeing.
You can get used to all these in 3days of consecutive driving.

Pls take note you have no business with speed for now. So forget 80km/h

Focus on basic moving forward, reversing(quite tricky), slowing down, stoping and turning the car.

Best of Luck.

P.S
Driving is not as Simple as i have stated, but is a good starting point.

Happy Driving.
Thanks for the response. I think I'll go with the automatic and avoid manual cars throughout my life. Lol
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ademo1: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
thelicious:
Dear caralanders... I need an expertise advice.. I just got this car and would like to know the total cost of repairs which includes getting a new sports bumper and changing the back left door. The car is coming in 2 weeks... thanks

I don't kno the amount. pls can u help me with this questions? how much will it cost me to clear exactly Toyota corolla 2010 from wurf with all the paper works? what is the average cost of salvaged car of the type that is advisable with less impact as urs pls. I need ur advice pls? I want to buy it from US
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by demdam101010(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
Vehicles can be delegated superior cars can convey higher premiums additional typically than not as a consequence of there is larger probability for dangerous driving conduct. bicycle protection might convey lower property-harm premiums as a consequence of the chance of harm to choice vehicles is minimal, in any case have higher obligation or individual hurt premiums, as aftereffect of bicycle riders confront terribly shocking physical dangers tho\' out and regarding. Hazard grouping on autos collectively mulls over the connected science investigation of reportable taking, mishaps, and mechanical fault on each given year, make, and model of machine. A policy purchased by vehicle householders to mitigate costs associated with entering into automotive accident rather than paying out of their financial gain for motor vehicle accidents, people pay annual premiums to an motor vehicle insurance company; the company then pays all or most of the costs associated with motor vehicle accident or completely different vehicle injury. Auto insurance premiums, or the amount policyholders pay to be insured, vary relying on: age, gender, years of driving information, disaster and vehicle accident violation background, and selection - See more at: http://www.dejiconsult..com/2015/07/automobile.html#sthash.Q0pEAvMv.dpuf
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2015
christianmarks:

Replace MAF, replace knocksensors(a set)

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiDVcbF2b9Cs1lLjYQW3kteJM8BXWzL7uYov8GXrJHKvv-d9AB8A[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTtGL5_MlkrTdwGvyfE5Cd3LENQlPDYEUFDUEJaWA9D8IEvbKGkg[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBBxdJCTzgcQgUdFipPsWgp4JFfzC2ZcZcwXzBg8puT_1LNWzb[/img]

For a fix call 08023251039 080339120382. Lagos
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:25am On Jul 25, 2015
andy505:
i have got a peugeot 407 2.2 petrol and had a cambelt fitted and after 20 minutes of running it stopped and found the timing had jumped has any one had this problem

You need to set the timing marks properly.

Using the belt and holding pins.

For a fix call 08023251039 08033910382

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Jj6iDoUUR362nDiBcNwAMhe4pjAZu_yykMGnuthxYh7fYUaUng[/img]
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2015
chucksbadt:
This orange indicator has been showing in my rav 4 jeep for like a week now.....what does it mean?

It is an MIL indicator (malfunction indicator lamp)

You have a malfunction. Car needs to be scanned to detect malfunction.

Come for a free scan(offer expires sat July 25th @ 4pm)

08023251039 08033910382 lagos
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kristolite: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello Ikenna, I need help with my camry 2001 v6. I had it since September last year with no issue. It starts normal and move perfectly. Just 3weeks ago I noticed that the idle fluctuates(when I'm in traffic) btw 700 and 800 rpm and one can hear the rising and falling sound when inside the car. If the traffic starts moving and I step on the gas pedal, the car stalls or jerks or goes off. I've changed all my spark coil(tubes) and fuel filter but the problemstill persist. I love this car, don't want to let go but dis little issue is making me ve a change of mind pls help. Kristhuks@rocketmail.com
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kristolite:
Hello Ikenna, I need help with my camry 2001 v6. I had it since September last year with no issue. It starts normal and move perfectly. Just 3weeks ago I noticed that the idle fluctuates(when I'm in traffic) btw 700 and 800 rpm and one can hear the rising and falling sound when inside the car. If the traffic starts moving and I step on the gas pedal, the car stalls or jerks or goes off. I've changed all my spark coil(tubes) and fuel filter but the problemstill persist. I love this car, don't want to let go but dis little issue is making me ve a change of mind pls help. Kristhuks@rocketmail.com

Where are you located?
I can be of help
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kristolite:

Where are you located?
I can be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.