Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (521775 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by wilsonx81: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello,
I am interested in buying a clean Nigerian used car(Toyota or Honda from year 2008 up). I need it asap.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by FTBOY: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2016
honmusa:

I can offer you free diagnosis for this issue if you can bring it to my workshop for check up this week.
call autologic @ 08061166316
free diagnosis? who does that
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lucaskid(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2016
To clear your cars contact mr dauda on 08052715273 an experience clearing and forwarding agent,he will handle your goods carefully and deliver your goods fast.tested,trusted,and reliable
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lucaskid(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2016
To clear your cars contact mr dauda on 08052715273 an experience clearing and forwarding agent,he will handle your goods carefully and deliver your goods fast.tested,trusted,and reliable
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by franklin93(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello Guys, I need honest answers from you. I own an ew10 406 with Manual transmission but sometimes the gear get stiff. I will like to know the possible cause & if by any chance it was converted from Automatic to Manual. Though the manual is a 5 speed manual. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Clairvoyant(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls car gurus.. I need help...
for the past 8months now, I have used and condemned 2 batteries... someone said my alternator is over charging ( thereby killing my battery cells) while others say my alternator is undercharging the batteries... Dont know what to do, cos I have no idea what's wrong...
what do suggest is the problem... thankx
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Exxkay(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
can u chat me up and let me show you all cars i have in that specs o8o277o9oo6

wilsonx81:
Hello,
I am interested in buying a clean Nigerian used car(Toyota or Honda from year 2008 up). I need it asap.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Exxkay(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
whats your specification and brand type?
RoyalVee:

Please where and how can i get a car worth about 500k ?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by tbaba063(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Good day house, hope everyone is good...Are u bothered why you not getting the right buyer for your car, at a favorable price of your choice!!! you need not to worry guys.. SOLAR AUTO'S help you get a right buyer for your car at a favorable price.

Do you have a car to seller and bothered because the right buyer isn't coming? You need not to worry
Contact us on 08175695433 or 07039897530
Alternatively drop the picture of your ready for sale car on our whatsApp number(08175695433) to get started wink

WE HELP YOU SELL IT WITHIN A SHOT PERIOD!!! smiley
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by tbaba063(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
For sale contact me 08175695433

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by chucksbadt(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good day house, i think av got a problem. My elder bro, who is still quite new to driving Mistakenly drove for about 30 minutes with the Cars Handbrake on. He said he forgot.

The car in question is an Automatic ride.
What are the implications?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bsideboi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ikenna351:

Lol! The baby is fine o!

I planned to travel to East 2 weeks ago when i commenced my Leave, but i had to cancel the trip to take care of a personal matter that needed urgent attention here in Abuja. Before that time, i was in a confused state. I couldnt choose which car to do the trip with. I even had to do tum-bum tum-bum. Lol! At the end, i choose the 505.

My daily driver, the D9, is a very quick car and more powerful than my baby, in terms of engine output. The fuel economy is very impressive.The other day, at 3k rpm on 4th & 5th gear on Abuja expressway, it was getting 8L/100 km. When i switched it to mpg, it got 39+ mpg. I was very impressed. This is a consumption some newer I4s dont even get, yet a 2000 model V6 could do that. But, the car could so too quiet for my liking on highspeed sometimes. Which was why i chose to do the trip with the 505. The 505 maynot be as fuel economical as the SV D9, but it gives one the feeling of the speed you do with its impressive noisy roar when on highspeed. It can be very fun, abeg! Funny enough, the engine torque of my Baby is more powerful than my SV D9 at low rpm. But what can i say, i love them both.
Abeg with this well written piece u love ur baby

Ikenna
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by henryejike: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by honmusa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Clairvoyant:
for the past 8months now, I have used and condemned 2 batteries... someone said my alternator is over charging ( thereby killing my battery cells) while others say my alternator is undercharging the batteries... Dont know what to do, cos I have no idea what's wrong...
whether undercharging or overcharging u need a professional who knows hiss onion(not roadside Kazeem o) to confirm this for you.
call autologic @08061166316 if you are in Lagos.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
chucksbadt:
Good day house, i think av got a problem. My elder bro, who is still quite new to driving Mistakenly drove for about 30 minutes with the Cars Handbrake on. He said he forgot.

The car in question is an Automatic ride.
What are the implications?

it depends on how far he went. But nothing much will happen, just readjust the parking brakes from the wheels.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Clairvoyant:

What type of vehicle?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by chucksbadt(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it depends on how far he went. But nothing much will happen, just readjust the parking brakes from the wheels.

How?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by umcsolutions: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by cliffoni: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Learn how you can cure that sickness or disease you have been treating for a very long time. Download Telegram Messenger (it works on all devices and computer) After download search for @curedeadlydiseases. You can also click on http://www./curedeadlydiseases
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by USPlaceofAutos: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
For free auto diagnosis, contact US Place of Autos (you would need to book an appointment please). We also sell servicing parts like engine oil, oil filters, Global Transmission Fluid (ATF). etc.

10, Veteran Plaza,
433 Herbert Macaulay way,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos
Telephone: 09035870964
E-mail: info@usplaceofautos.com
Twitter handle: @usplaceofautos

...Quality Guaranteed
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2016
So I finally got my Nissan altima 2.5, scanned today after using it for 3 months...
I'm sure oga Gazzuzz and diportivo remembers me well from my Nissan thread...
I was complaining of hard start back then..
Sometimes, the car starts normally for a period of time (a week maybe) without any form of hard start... It starts once...
Sometimes it just begins the hard start again and starts only after 3 or more tries...
However, its been working fine for over a week now but I just decided to get it scanned.
The scan codes are attached below..

Now my issue is which one of these codes could be causing the ocassional hard start?

I Dont want these mechanics to start putting hand where it isn't necessary...

What advise will you give me on repair?
Thanks

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by honmusa(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
So I finally got my Nissan altima 2.5, scanned today after using it for 3 months...
I'm sure oga Gazzuzz and diportivo remembers me well from my Nissan thread...
I was complaining of hard start back then..
Sometimes, the car starts normally for a period of time (a week maybe) without any form of hard start... It starts once...
Sometimes it just begins the hard start again and starts only after 3 or more tries...
However, its been working fine for over a week now but I just decided to get it scanned.
The scan codes are attached below..

Now my issue is which one of these codes could be causing the ocassional hard start?

I Dont want these mechanics to start putting hand where it isn't necessary...

What advise will you give me on repair?
Thanks
The codes responsible for hard start are the p0128 and p0335 but if you have it occasional you might be having an electrical issue ,partial contact .
Don't change any sensor yet until you are really sure ,u need to run a live data on the sensors to know what is happening.
If you are in Lagos ,u can contact autologic @08061166316 to run a comprehensive diagnostics .
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rasheedgafar1(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Telecommunications has proven to be the most stable and profitable industry, generating billions of dollars monthly. This event is organised to enlighten you about a simple system where individuals can make over N200,000 daily (Aprox. $800) with reasonably low startup capital.

Our system enables anyone to tap into the global Telecoms market. We'll show you how to get paid on services of merchants such as MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, DSTV, Tmobile, Airline Operators, TaTa. Spectranet, Ikeja electric, Lagos tool gate etc... over 600 merchants in 140 countries.

THIS IS HUGE!

You don’t want to miss this revolutionary business idea. Chat with me on whatsapp 07060437267 for more information
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 3kay945(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pls, I need advice from expert guys in the house on this Suv Infinity Qx4 2004 model toks.. I will like to know it maintenance cost and parts availability. Am planning of getting one soon. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
3kay945:
Pls, I need advice from expert guys in the house on this Suv Infinity Qx4 2004 model toks.. I will like to know it maintenance cost and parts availability. Am planning of getting one soon. Thanks

No QX4 for 2004, the last batch was 2003, its basically a pathfinder dressed up in suit.
Parts are quite cheap and available.

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 3kay945(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingreign:

No QX4 for 2004, the last batch was 2003, its basically a pathfinder dressed up in suit.
Parts are quite cheap and available.

Thanks bro
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by honmusa(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Clairvoyant:
This is not a forum question ,your charging system require a professional check .however a parasitic drain will also drain your battery indiscriminately .
If you need a professional check ,contact autologic @08061166316.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by mcelis: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls friends, i need a help. What may cause my 96model camry to be chopping me fuel. I can't used 3k fuel for 2hrs.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by honmusa(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
mcelis:
Pls friends, i need a help. What may cause my 96model camry to be chopping me fuel. I can't used 3k fuel for 2hrs.
That is outrageous !!!!
Take if for diagnosis with autologic if you are in Lagos ,call 08061166316 .
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kkon(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Pls my cd changer 4 my 08 crv just stopped playing, it refused loading disc and it keeps showing eject disc or check owners manuel what could be the cause of this . pls advise from the experts.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Phabulous4(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Car dealers in the house, what the price of Toyota Matrix now. Tokunbo and what you take about this car. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

Viewing this topic: Abbeyismo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.