Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28516 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Emmysteve(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na egg be this abi na yellow tea mixed with water?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Korrection(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na dis one dem dey see gals wey no get head.......no mata wat contemporary girls cook for a guy dey still prefer eating out.......trash
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: We've got more males with culinary skills in today's world than females.

........Its a bitter fact dear, ladies of today CANNOT COOK.

I'm definitely one of such guys.

*i hate bragging about my kitchen abilities, don't know why u are making me do so now*
on a SERIOUS note,most young galz of nawadays cannot cook.No b mouth,i know many of dem.I dnt know wat is d cos al dis,weda na 2much overflexing or 2much concern on blackberry fones,most galz cannot cook.D truth is bitter.Guyz dey try.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Emmysteve(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Some guys be like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
ayobase:

Dailynews is on the verge of losing it!

I don't get u bro .
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ashabie: No matter how good you guys think you are,it never complete without the femine touch you no. Am not referring to indomine babes nor the snacks ones. But confirm babes,If they prepare only water for u to drink u sure will no that its woman things u are just struggling to impress. My hubby is a gud cook according to himself, but to me he's preparing poison.
ma'am,c bring a confirm female cook and also a confirm male cook,omo d guy wil beat her handsdown...!Una neva c beta male cook o.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
mu che che che che che.

Go and marry grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by spikesC(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ashabie: No matter how good you guys think you are,it never complete without the femine touch you no. Am not referring to indomine babes nor the snacks ones. But confirm babes,If they prepare only water for u to drink u sure will no that its woman things u are just struggling to impress. My hubby is a gud cook according to himself, but to me he's preparing poison.

In other words, YOUR HUSBAND, prepares poison tongue
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
OP, Google Dicto Simpliciter
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by fujirice: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg OP make we here word! Your fellow man cook for you, you still dey complain! Lol!
On a more serious note, men do it better than women, yours faithefully is a living testimony. My mum literally resigns from the kitchen whenever I'm arround! My sisters also stop patronising fast food joints(KFCs and Mr Biggs') whenever I'm arround. Call it bragging or whatever you like I no send! According to WAP tv ad, my name na fujirice and my cooking skills na my pride! *winx*
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by yuncka: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Just two times and U r here complaining? If I upload d suicide dish and biological weapons girls have cooked 4 me B4, d internet will go down.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Why can't you cook your own food? angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
you had better go report whoever gave you that plate of egg to the police,because it was an attempt to take your life grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
You don chop lotto money come go lodge for hotel abi?? sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Keshi5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr man,abeg hw old ar u?mor dan 25&u ar not yet married,still eatin 4rm mama put.....plz go&get married&go2 good resturants

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Tinyemeka(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
I can cook. Omelettes are simple to prepare in so many ways.

You should learn. Quit whining.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by bonna4u(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ op, eat that thing jor. Can you cook?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by seunny4lif(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Madam na lie,ur hubby no sabi cook or he sabi bt u no won praise am...In my house we are all boiz and i been the 1st born with a single parent...Thn u dont hav a choice than 2 be a professional cook cos i hav 2 prepare meal 4 any visitors...Most ladies na maggi una dey pack inside food in the name of cooking food cos na there na power dey....
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Benspoon(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Jst passing
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by drnoel: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
How did this silly frustrating post make front page. Moderators make una take una time....

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by stanquad(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
some men are good cook,eg me.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Sike(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cook it yourself then.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Dermie: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: I am boiling inside as I type this. I had been served by different female cooks here for long now, and honestly, I have never had any problem with their meals, but for the second time 2 different male cooks prepared my meal, I didn't eat 10% of the meal. Not because I like meals prepared by female cooks or whatsoever, but because the handworks of the male cooks were very absurd.

Take a look at the picture I attached, it is a snap shot of fried egg a male cook prepared for me this morning, can u imagine what this guy served me as fried egg? Is this fried or oiled egg pls

If not for mankind, I would have...

The last time, it was indomie that another male cook prepared and it was horrible. I was forced to post this out of anger becos some guys will come here tomorrow claiming to be the best cook in the world, who knows if these very guys serving me shits are also amongst those that brag of their cooking prowees on nairaland.

Just because one or two fortunate guys can cook good food doesn't mean all men can cook. Just becos u were lucky to cook a good soup by chance doesn't make u a wonderful cook pls. Stop poisoning people's stomachs pls and pls.

I have a friend that always brag that he can cook better than any girl, but believe me, whenever I visit him and he prepares a certain meal, for instance, egusi soap or his usual fried rice delicacy, I usually have running stomach because he doesn't even know how to measure each ingredient. Every ingredient is always in excess, and for that, I don't ever dare eat in his house except his fiance is around.

Pls guys, cooking is God's gift to women, forget the fact that modern and western civilisation have spoilt the world and deceived some women to abandon and shy-away from their natural gift, women remain the best cooks the whole world over, so all these male cook champions, pls stop deceiving yourselves and stop poisoning your stomach and other people's stomach.

And to all the ladies dancing and singing around: my boyfriend can cook, my fiance is a good cook, wait until he poisons your stomach with concussion one day, then u will realise the need for u to drive him away from that kitchen.

Nonsense!!!!

Sorry!...bu, this is death sentence...are you sure you didnt offend the cook.
notwithstanding, some girls will do same.
once again, Sorry!.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Mospring(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
dz absurd! cos i am an authority in kitchen! pls, dnt generalise ur experience bruv... cos the best is yet to cum! dig deeper u wud c for urself!.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by yemmit90: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
colombiana: I think he is just trying to make the ladies smile.

Exactly! Dally baba, he get sense no be small grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
What I dislike most about men when it comes to cooking is that they can never agree they don't know how to COOK!!!

Even when they cook poison, they still feel they have cooked the greatest human delicacy.

@Ashabie, u really said it all.

I hate people not admitting the truth. A male food can't be like a female food, take it or leave it, it is their God given gift, though most think if they don't cook, it makes them more Behind and trendy, foul!

To those saying I should go to a better place to eat, anyway, u won't understand. But then, note that these guys are professional chefs who will be out there bragging that they are wonderful cooks.

Anyway, I only posted this out of anger, I never expected it to be on fp...was just expressing my anger here and also using d opportunity to tell all those guys that keep bragging that they r d best cooks to go sit down! Cooking belongs to women, go find another thing.

Yes, I too can cook...who can't I can...but its not about putting ingredients into d pot and bringing it down and calling it food...to u, it maybe a delicacy, but when screened, its a rat poison like the one I posted.

So u guys shud find sth else to compete with and stop trying to brag abt wot u can't do.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Did he use palm oil to fry egg Mon dieu! shocked
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
dani1luv: [size=13pt]Looks more like pepper soup[/size] undecided

Fried egg pepper soup grin.

@op, i do not agree o!

I can cook very well, i mean very well.

You keep complaining that they cook rubbish as if you cook better than them.

In fact am going to start posting pictures of dishes that i personally prepared.

Any girl when cook reach me,make e come angry

Female caterers excluded grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmm...This one is strong. It's only my oga @ the top can cook such a mess
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
And to those thinking otherwise, it wasn't a restaurant...if only u would understand the frustration of being served a bad food when ur appetite is high.

Please women ke? I and women don't rapport well on nairaland, and if anyone had been following my posts/comments, I have always said it that women cook better than men and should be happy to cook and not feeling that cooking is an enslavement.

I posted this to shut guys up from bragging that they cook better than females becos its a fallacy! Their are gender-driven careers, human activities, etc and no one can change it, we can only try to, but it can't be changed!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
ULSHERLAN: And how is this Dailynews en. That's what you get when you don't know how to cook. Your fellow man is cooking for you and you are complaining. Nothing bad if they cook though but when things get outta hand you can easily show them how its done
but if that eye sore up there was cooked by a woman,all hell will be let loose.this thread will have been filled with female bashers and misogynists reaching 5o pages.anyway as far as I concerned being domesticated is not restricted to a woman and thank God he didn't give me indolent brothers.all of them cook properly like normal human beings.they don't have the mindset that cooking belongs to a woman

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by johnstar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na hu vomit dis food grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.