Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28493 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
more pix tongue

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
NL, exactly what lesson(s) are we supposed to learn from this Topic? I couldn't pick anything meaningful from the write up.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: I love this!!!smiley

But still, women are the best when it comes to cooking and serving. Come on, most men who aren't occultic can't dare visit a restaurant surrounded by men alone twicegrin I won't honestly...I enjoy their humility when serving u foodsmiley

Unlike the guys who will be serving u and thinking of becoming a millionaire or how to turn u to their servantgringrin
See the person wey I dey even support grin why you dey fall my hand like thisgrin I go commot from your back o grin
I hate guys who serve cos while they do, they are indirectly saying: look at his head like coconut, hw did he even managed to get this n that...mumu man...dnt worry, I will outdo u someday, guysgrin

But ladies serve with their heart...especially if u encounter one who isn't forced into service-rendering career out of frustration. I love humble ladiessmiley
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Adeojo Foluke C: my baby is a cook.
its a lie, he's trying to impress u. No Nigerian man want to cook except he is:

1. Broke
2. Trying to impress modern-day chicks
3. His job isn't time-consuming
4. He is idle most times, e.g. most Nigerian entertainment male celebrities who don't labour to make money, so they spend 90% of their time learning how to please women and how to get more girls to sleep withgringrin

Real Nigerian men don't fancy cooking, they only do it occasionally for funsmiley
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Akaraiwe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Men are still the best cooks. With a small serving of "oatmeal",u get filled up for the next 9 months.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: oga, its good to know u can cook based on ur literature shaa...can't say for now until I taste ur food. But then, I dnt need to be d best cook cos any lady I will say marry me, believe me, d no 1 skill or quality she must possess is good cooking skills and love for kids. Every other thing is pardonable. I dnt need to pretend here cos I am online.

I dnt need a woman to help me make money or help me take kia of my family financially, so her money is irrelevant to me, that shud be her own joy if she has it...but cooking and love for kids are a must quality else, it won't do what? WORK!

In fact, before u can even qualify to answer my fiancee, u must be a good cook who cook cheerfully, someone who enjoys cooking as hobby, and someone who have natural passion for kids...don't ask me how I will know cos I will...it can't be hidden and she can't pretend.

Call me an ancient person, no wahala, I don't want no western wife...I want a real Nigerian wife who cherishes her husband and kids more than any other thing else. Career don't matter to me...class don't matter to me.
lol you remind me of felas song I no be gentle man at all,I be african man grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
NL, exactly what lesson(s) are we supposed to learn from this Topic? I couldn't pick anything meaningful from the write up.
Lesson1: guys should stop bragging that they can cook better than ladies cos it isn't true with pictorial evidence abovesmiley

Lesson2: ladies should cheerfully embrace the gift of cooking which God and nature bestowed on them, by driving those guys claiming they are champions in cooking, out of the KITCHEN cos its not a guy's placegrin

Lesson3: Guys should stop trying hard to learn to cook just to impress ladies when actually they can't cook and don't love to cookgrin

I hope u get it now Ade
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Zulele: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Id!ot.... How are we sure u are not the one that prepared the food!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Meddler(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Finally someone who's spoken the truth. Men can't cook period. The likes of Mario Batalli and Bobby Flay who like to claim chef status have a female preparing all their food for them and then they will come out declaring their prowess.
Nigerian men can't cook sh*t not even worth a penny. The road side bukka's cook good indomie but we know that's a fluke. They are probably women pretending to be men.
And that your male friend shud check himself well. Are u sure he's tasted his food? I'm sure his fiance tosses out the food he prepares and makes another one and he comes out the next day thinking that's still his meal in the pot. Yeye guy mschewwww........

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: its a lie, he's trying to impress u. No Nigerian man want to cook except he is:

1. Broke
4. He is idle most times, e.g. most Nigerian entertainment male celebrities who don't labour to make money, so they spend 90% of their time learning how to please women and how to get more girls to sleep withgringrin

Real Nigerian men don't fancy cooking, they only do it occasionally for funsmiley
see confession o grin

Ladies planning marriage,take note of this post above me grin

Asiri tin tu die die o grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: lol you remind me of felas song I no be gentle man at all,I be african man grin
yes na...some guys are busy searching for westernized ladies na...they want glossy ladies to marry, those with tall nails and tall hairsgrin...me want a real Nigerian wife, u see d way Chimamanda dresses I want well-groomed lady like that with good home skills and humility...let other guys carry the glossy, high-fly chicks o, me no wan gbegegringrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews:
Lesson1: guys should stop bragging that they can cook better than ladies cos it isn't true with pictorial evidence abovesmiley

Lesson2: ladies should cheerfully embrace the gift of cooking which God and nature bestowed on them, by driving those guys claiming they are champions in cooking, out of the KITCHEN cos its not a guy's placegrin

Lesson3: Guys should stop trying hard to learn to cook just to impress ladies when actually they can't cook and don't love to cookgrin

I hope u get it now Ade
but wait o daily news what of all the men that prepare breakfast and place it on the tray and carry it upstairs to the bedroom and wake their wives with a kiss on the fore head or cheeks and they are confirmed african men,is it that they have eaten vegetable with vagina water or what grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by naijaaone(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
some guys no how to cook it all depends who is involved gud meal is all abt appropriate mixture of ingredient dat brings out real taste nt d purging type of food..as for what u uploaded dat is absolute junk and poison run away oooh
DailyNews: What I dislike most about men when it comes to cooking is that they can never agree they don't know how to COOK!!!

Even when they cook poison, they still feel they have cooked the greatest human delicacy.

@Ashabie, u really said it all.

I hate people not admitting the truth. A male food can't be like a female food, take it or leave it, it is their God given gift, though most think if they don't cook, it makes them more Behind and trendy, foul!

To those saying I should go to a better place to eat, anyway, u won't understand. But then, note that these guys are professional chefs who will be out there bragging that they are wonderful cooks.

Anyway, I only posted this out of anger, I never expected it to be on fp...was just expressing my anger here and also using d opportunity to tell all those guys that keep bragging that they r d best cooks to go sit down! Cooking belongs to women, go find another thing.

Yes, I too can cook...who can't I can...but its not about putting ingredients into d pot and bringing it down and calling it food...to u, it maybe a delicacy, but when screened, its a rat poison like the one I posted.

So u guys shud find sth else to compete with and stop trying to brag abt wot u can't do.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: yes na...some guys are busy searching for westernized ladies na...they want glossy ladies to marry, those with tall nails and tall hairsgrin...me want a real Nigerian wife, u see d way Chimamanda dresses I want well-groomed lady like that with good home skills and humility...let other guys carry the glossy, high-fly chicks o, me no wan gbegegringrin
but what of luther vandross idea of a man when he sang buy me a rose,call me from work,open the door for me what does it hurt,these are the little things I need most in my life.that's what an african westernized woman wants grin shey you no fit do that one ni grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews:
with pictorial evidence abovesmiley

LIE!!

Meddler: Finally someone who's spoken the truth. Men can't cook period.
REALLY?

You will remain totally silent after i finish uploading my pictures angry

Which kind of insult be this on guys na?

Your bf na sabi cook no mean say guys no sasbi cook tongue(no insults intended wink) just saying my mind.

click on this link.

Prepared it my self cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1356161/guys-claim-wonderful-cooks-see/2#16783709

https://www.nairaland.com/1356161/guys-claim-wonderful-cooks-see/2#16783732

https://www.nairaland.com/1356161/guys-claim-wonderful-cooks-see/2#16784124

https://www.nairaland.com/1356161/guys-claim-wonderful-cooks-see/3#16784128
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko: more pix tongue
lol funny guy you fried egg,mixed it with diced peper and you're saying you cooked.please how many minutes does egg fry grin and how many seconds do you make tea,milo,milk and sugar grin na cooking be that,you con put agege bread join am.lol.anyway for a bachelor you tried but that is lazy mans food.lol
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: lol funny guy you fried egg,mixed it with diced peper and you're saying you cooked.please how many minutes does egg fry grin and how many seconds do you make tea,milo,milk and sugar grin na cooking be that,you con put agege bread join am.lol.anyway for a bachelor you tried but that is lazy mans food.lol

dat one na intro.

if you like, say any thing u wan say but i kw say u no cook reach me one inch tongue.

Na egg dem tske raise dis issue so i start with my egg pix tongue,

Will upload more soon.
I dey wait to see you to criticize m tongue :Pore
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: I love this!!!smiley

But still, women are the best when it comes to cooking and serving. Come on, most men who aren't occultic can't dare visit a restaurant surrounded by men alone twicegrin I won't honestly...I enjoy their humility when serving u foodsmiley

Unlike the guys who will be serving u and thinking of becoming a millionaire or how to turn u to their servantgringrin

I hate guys who serve cos while they do, they are indirectly saying: look at his head like coconut, hw did he even managed to get this n that...mumu man...dnt worry, I will outdo u someday, guysgrin

But ladies serve with their heart...especially if u encounter one who isn't forced into service-rendering career out of frustration. I love humble ladiessmiley
how sweet.lol
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by yemmit90: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: please there are some things that are not funny,they are more of an embarassment.if any man offered that thrash to me,I won't even touh the fork with a 1o foot pole and I won't be shy to tell him my mind about that food.it will be better he offers me a glass of water,chin chin or minerals if he doesn't trust his cooking skills

You dey take Daillynews and his boring long posts serious? How are we sure it's not Dailly that cooked the egg sef?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: its a lie, he's trying to impress u. No Nigerian man want to cook except he is:

1. Broke

I disagree... cool

Some of us don't eat outside.. It will take alot of 'begging' for me to drink a bottled coke in your house, let alone food.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by mooninsun(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sorry,you need to accept what your money can afford. Hope you have wrong him.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Acidosis:

...Some of us don't eat outside...

Agreed.

Where that person wen say na egg i sabi manage fry? angry

Come see this one too when i manage cook tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: but wait o daily news what of all the men that prepare breakfast and place it on the tray and carry it upstairs to the bedroom and wake their wives with a kiss on the fore head or cheeks and they are confirmed african men,is it that they have eaten vegetable with vagina water or what grin
lol, those men are acting staged drama na...when the finish acting their script, they will come down from d stage and be their true self...but unfortunately, so many ladies of today get fooled by the dramasgringrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by otikpoko(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: lol funny guy you fried egg,mixed it with diced peper and you're saying you cooked.please how many minutes does egg fry grin and how many seconds do you make tea,milo,milk and sugar grin na cooking be that,you con put agege bread join am.lol.anyway for a bachelor you tried but that is lazy mans food.lol

So which one be hard-working man food?

Does this imply that the "op" is a lazy man?

Dey tell me oo!!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

dat one na intro.

if you like, say any thing u wan say but i kw say u no cook reach me one inch tongue.

Na egg dem tske raise dis issue so i start with my egg pix tongue,

Will upload more soon.
I dey wait to see you to criticize m tongue :Pore
I no dey criticize you,slow down grin you don't need to get defensive,afterall I said you tried for a bachelor but even my 1o year old neighnor can make all that within 1o minutes.iuts just the way you are exaggerating about it that is cracking me up grin its like boasting about your cooking skills for a long time and when people say ok let's see what you cooled you now display indomie or bread and tea.na cooking be that grin don't get me wrong o am not criticizing you just slow down with your exaggeration
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: but what of luther vandross idea of a man when he sang buy me a rose,call me from work,open the door for me what does it hurt,these are the little things I need most in my life.that's what an african westernized woman wants grin shey you no fit do that one ni grin
I have so many friends cut across all spheres of life, and I have never heard any confess in person that he enjoys cooking, even the ones that were born into all-male home where they usually cook, still they confessed they were cooking out of no choice not becos they love to.

Only on nairaland I see guys confessing they are professional chefs just becos the modern-nigeria chicks tell them that they love guys that knows how to cook and serve them in bedgringrin anyway, my mama didn't teach me to cook and serve a woman in bedgringrin

@Acido, ok o...no probs...but I prefer to do dish than to cookgrin

@Otikpoko, it seems the only one u learnt very well is how to fry egg, good job frm d look ogrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by godman01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sorry o, pele. We will improve. undecided
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Otipkoko, I don't like ur stew...judging from the look, but I love ur fried egg...looks more enticing than the stew.

I still prefer meals prepared by a femalegringrin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
otikpoko:

Agreed.

Where that person wen say na egg i sabi manage fry? angry

Come see this one too when i manage cook tongue tongue
I no dey criticize you o,but this your dodo egusi and vegetable and rice looks good o.very impressive.thumbs up.you try.but just try and cook that one for your wife at least once in a while
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by blueeyes1: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg,wey dat otikpoko? Marry me. *on my knees,raising d ring and crying* pls dnt say no
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ireneidiva(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls o, to all ladies reading this, if u don't know hw to cook, pls go and learn it, its a clear sign of laziness and bad home-training/manner for a lady not to know how to cook well.

Forget all those movie and novel o...life isn't a movie. All guys, especially Nigerian guys cherish a lady that have good cooking and home-keeping skills. Your Kim Kardashian look won't get u a lasting and loving husband here in naija.

Yes, u will surely get thousands of boyfriends, not just ordinary boyfriends, but men that matters coming to take their share and go!

No Nigerian man in his right senses, right financial status, right-mind and right situation will intentionally marry a girl who is only good in putting on high heeled shoes, tall nails, tall hairs, painted face and coloured lips...marriage is beyond that...u can get a man with those stuffs, but u can't keep him with just those things.

Forget all the male entertainment celebrities fooling themselves, they are not the ideal Nigerian men, they all just acting dramas to keep their celebrity status to ensure the money/fame is coming, on a normal situation, none would marry those Kim Kardashian look-alike ladies u see them jumping around with.

Enough is enough! Be a real woman, enjoy cooking, practice it, talk about your cooking ability with joy and pride, stop seeing cooking as enslavement becos we Nigerian men respect u for that!

Note: u can still get a guy to marry u even wen u have ugly characters and home-skills, but, but...think abt wen u are 50yrs and above!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / Check Out This Made-in-birnin-kebbi Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.