Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (7846 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by ezeigbouchecom: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2013
As condemnation continues to trail the recent show of shame by Rivers state law makers, one cannot help but wonder how such individuals got elected to represent their different constituencies in the state house of assembly. The brazen display of thuggery by the so called law makers is a clear indication of how morally bankrupt our so called leaders have become. To further complicate the whole issue, the Nigerian media in their typical style have continued to uphold the skewed opinion of Rivers state government propagandist who have succeeded in forcing it down our throat that the crisis was caused by the 5 anti-Amechi lawmakers. Accepted that the five lawmakers may have bitten more than they can chew but is that enough reason to subject them to such inhuman treatment as seen in the video footage that has gone viral? Is it possible that Gov. Amechi supervised the near death beating and humiliation of the five lawmakers who are not in his payroll? Chidi Lloyd as can be seen from pictures below seems to be the chief attacker for the pro-Amechi lawmakers but curiously he was reported to have being rushed to the hospital in critical condition ( see scene cool, does he look critical?. Is there something Gov. Amechi and his lawmakers are not telling us? Pictures they say don't lie. Be the judge. see more...www.ezeigbouche.com

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2013
I have stated clearly that those with skewed view of the whole events, justifying rascality in the name of "opposition" are just as guilty.

The 5 anti Amaechi law "makers" are tainted as having been bribed by Jonathan, while those loyal to Amaechi are "saints".

As much as we should condemn the 5 for their rascality, we must also condemn Amaechi and his loyalists for their indecency.

Elected officials are supposed to be role models.

If Amaechi is allowed to use this crude brutality to deal with "opposition", then Jonathan is a saint.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by olawumia(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2013
If Oga Jona is a saint , sister Pat must be an angel . Its only in PDP five is greater Dan 25 and 16 is higher Dan 19. As for me and my family we say no to Jonathan in 2015.
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by ozolity(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2013
olawumia: If Oga Jona is a saint , sister Pat must be an angel . Its only in PDP five is greater Dan 25 and 16 is higher Dan 19. As for me and my family we say no to Jonathan in 2015.
Thank God its only u and ur family. But u and your so called family are very insignificant when compared to the majority of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by alexaletor: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shame ,shame ,shame. What a disregard for the symbol of authority.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by alexaletor: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozolity: Thank God its only u and ur family. But u and your so called family are very insignificant when compared to the majority of Nigerians.

and why are you so sure that the Majority of nigerians want GEJ?
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by brixton: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Well said op,
Even d 4 govs dat went to ph yesterday re equally wrong in all of dis drama. This is definitely a wrong time to visit Rivers on solidarity grounds, people will read meaning to such actions esp wit knwn opposition governors. Why cnt our leaders be d role models we expect dem to be and stop heating up the polity

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by LFJ: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
ozolity: Thank God its only u and ur family. But u and your so called family are very insignificant when compared to the majority of Nigerians.

He spoke for his family, you too should speak for your family, let me speak for my family too. Never speak for majority of Nigerians, I never see such majority given approval to u endorsing Jonathan on their behalf.
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 19, 2013
[b]IF THIS WILD BEAST DOES NOT GET A JAIL TERM FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER, I WILL DENOUNCE BEING A NIGERIAN EFFECTIVELY!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by Brimmie(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2013

As For Me And Ma Family, We Say No To The Pair Of Ret.ards.. We Say No To Dictators, We Say No To Looters.. We Say No To Jonathan In 2015

Now Bu.tt-licker, speak for yourself!
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2013
I can smell bootlicking in the house.
Re: Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master by SmartNaija(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Issues like these do not stop to continue to amaze me. I wonder how there ever can be justification for this sort of violent and disgraceful display of the lack of any type of fiber by some of the people we class as law makers.
The obvious question is how did someone like this get to this position?
I am ashamed for Nigeria and how is is being portrayed

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Know Fate Of $8.4m, N7.4bn On July 1 / Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / 2023: Southeast Governors Not Betraying Igbo Presidency - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.