Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee (1730 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2013
Job Title: Marketing Graduate Trainee

Sezatti Films Nig. LTD, an enterprising and innovative firm in the music and movie industry based in Asaba Delta State. We are looking for young, vibrant and forward looking individuals to fill the position of 1st Assistant Marketing Officer in the following states: Enugu, Delta, Anambra, Abuja, Edo, Lagos, Cross River, Rivers and Abia.

Key Qualifications

*Numerate

*Ability to market

*Honesty

*Ability to travel at short notice

*Assertive and Loyal

*Experience: Entry Level

*Qualification: University degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in any discipline (Marketing an added advantage)

*Remuneration – N100,000

Mode of Application

Qualified and Interested applicant should send application and CV to [email hidden] using interested state as subject.

Application Deadline

28th July, 2013
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by snazzylove: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
SCAM!!! Ken so youy are out to defraud innocent job seekers. NEMESIS will soon catch up with you. OLOSHI, OLORI BURUKU, OLE,BARAWO, ONYE OSHI, THIEF.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by snazzylove: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
THIEF! Corper that wants to employ graduate trainees. Where will you get the money to pay them? Instead of you to look for something beta 2 do wit ur life, u are going about looking for who to defraud.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by Super1759: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Heheheeh@snazzylove, why you they pour sand for the mumu garri naaa? Like say you sabi the guy well well this one you call am by his name
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by 1forall: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
By their fruits you shall know them. Contacts hidden, user banned.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by 1forall: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
User un-banned and encouraged to engage other users on the thread.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
1forall: User un-banned and encouraged to engage other users on the thread.

I am olyivy from Nairaland.
I was shocked to notice that a looser was dancing naked on a thread I created and I was consequently banned for his/her misplaced attack!

Its even more sad to know that no form of investigation was carried out to get the true picture of things before action was taken.
Sezatti Films is no scam and as pointed out in the post is an incorporated production company based in Asaba. The company (Sezatti Films) is relatively new but Ken Jewel Okafor, the owner have been in the industry for close to a decade now. He has worked with known actors/actresses, marketers and directors in nollywood and there is hardly any nollywood actor/actress or director that has worked in Asaba that will not attest to that. He is an economics graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka. He is currently doing his NYSC service at Anglican Girls Asaba where he currently teaches economics and you can make your enquiries. Is being a corper a reason why one cant be successful? Will his company close down because he is serving? Ken Jewel has produced and featured in more than 10 nollywood movies and high profile events, some of them while still in the university before setting up his own production company. You can visit his facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ken.okafor.52

Its unfortunate that Ken do not know anyone who goes by the name snazzylove but he is certain it must be one of the many talentless actor/actress wannbes that he was unable to cast in a movie. While some of them understand the situation when they cant make it into any movie, others get very bitter and are willing to go to any length to revenge. No one can say for now but snazzylove might be one of them. He/she should have also questioned how a corper like Ken can afford the cars, big apartment and other properties he own since it is obvious that he/she(snazzylove) know Ken very well.

Having said all these, I will urge you to carry out your own investigations with the information I provided so far and unban me *olyivy* as I was doing a legitimate job ordered by my oga Ken Jewel Okafor. Also, I expect a full apology from snazzylove (even though Im not expecting it).

While I am no actor/actress or a movie person, myself and other people have benefited immensely from Ken Jewel Okafor's early foray into nollywood. People like snazzylove should wake up and realize that there are other ways of making it. Everyone must not be an actor or actress.

Thank you.

Above is the email I sent to the moderator in response to snazzylove's madness.

I was shocked to come back to this thread only to see that a looser has taken upon himself to assassinate my oga's character.

I challenge snazzylove to come out here to prove that Sezatti Films or Ken Jewel Okafor is a fraud.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sezatti Film's latest movie - "Devils Contract" on Youtube ---->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaUUT_SJaNM

Linda Ikeji Blogged It Here http://lindaikeji..com/2013/06/watch-trailer-for-new-nollywood-movie.html
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by snazzylove: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
You can speak all the long grammer you know to defend yourself, I still maintain that sezzatti film is a fraud. You go about defrauding pple in the name of movies and entertainments. Is this actually your latest movie? What happened to Face of Anambra? After collecting 5k each from poor students,nothing waz heard again. Do you really think you are smart?The only reason you are not under EFCC lock and key is best known to me. And if you continue proving yourself, I will personally take you up. You are a corper, yes, and sezattil films is resgistered yes, but then what do you do with it? You are the actual loser for you to come and paste that stupid advert on Nairaland, you think that the people you collected money from to do one thing or the other are duns? I have your details and know your history very well, when am ready for you, Nairaland will not be our platform to judge the case. Am only doing this so that people will actually know your strategy, and your likes will learn from it.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
snazzylove: You can speak all the long grammer you know to defend yourself, I still maintain that sezzatti film is a fraud. You go about defrauding pple in the name of movies and entertainments. Is this actually your latest movie? What happened to Face of Anambra? After collecting 5k each from poor students,nothing waz heard again. Do you really think you are smart?The only reason you are not under EFCC lock and key is best known to me. And if you continue proving yourself, I will personally take you up. You are a corper, yes, and sezattil films is resgistered yes, but then what do you do with it? You are the actual loser for you to come and paste that stupid advert on Nairaland, you think that the people you collected money from to do one thing or the other are duns? I have your details and know your history very well, when am ready for you, Nairaland will not be our platform to judge the case. Am only doing this so that people will actually know your strategy, and your likes will learn from it.
Oh, now I see. You might actually be a lady. You were not picked from face of anambra screening.... You should however know that it is nobody's fault that you are ugly grin.
Face of Anambra is still coming up. Successful participants from Awka screening have been notified. I said successful and by that I mean ladies that are pretty and smart enough. You probably weren't and Ken wont hold it against you.

EFCC cant be looking for someone that has a registered business and is serving in NYSC.
You are just bitter my friend and you are obviously ugly grin
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
snazzylove: Is this actually your latest movie?

And ken will reply....
No, actually its not, "Love fighter" and "Dangerous License" are on the way...

Jealousy go kill you....

Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
I have full backing of Ken and he now wants me to leak some things that should have waited....

Do you know how much it costs to pay people like Chioma, Patience Ozokwor, Chiwetalu Agu, Iyke Odife and others.....

Is that what your regular corpers do?

Here are the posters too .....

Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by snazzylove: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Disgruntled element that is ranting like a mad cow! I know who I have case with and not you. When d time comes hope you will be there with your leaking gutter to defend ur boss and partner in crime. For your info am a man and if ur cohort is reading this am sure he will know wia am comig from. Don't involve urself in a fight u know nothing about.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
snazzylove: Disgruntled element that is ranting like a mad cow! I know who I have case with and not you. When d time comes hope you will be there with your leaking gutter to defend ur boss and partner in crime. For your info am a man and if ur cohort is reading this am sure he will know wia am comig from. Don't involve urself in a fight u know nothing about.
Oh yea, you have case with him and you think smearing his name on nairaland is how to get even, abi? Such a looser!
Of course he has seen your posts and he has no idea who you are and he doesnt care either.

Again, looser!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
You should be bringing your evidence that Sezatti Films is a fraud....

Everybody is waiting for you...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by 1forall: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
I believe you guys knows there is a rule against abusive/offensive/insultive language on this forum?

Please be guided.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
1forall: I believe you guys knows there is a rule against abusive/offensive/insultive language on this forum?

Please be guided.
Noted!
And I am hoping you will help to ask this guy to bring on his proof that Sezatti Films is fraud. He cannot just try to run somebody's business down for nothing sake, there should be a rule for that too.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by DeanOlamide(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
olyivy:
Noted!
And I am hoping you will help to ask this guy to bring on his proof that Sezatti Films is fraud. He cannot just try to run somebody's business down for nothing sake, there should be a rule for that too.

Am not taking side for anybody, but her stand cannot be taken off coupled with d fact of what is trending around and d way ur first comment about job advert came up.. If i am d one and i hv words against u i wiLl do d same... But fact remains dt u might hv ur points like snazzy too so u guys go put urselves together cos me also can come up with smthing against this company which i hv my right to reserve also cos i knw am not to deal with issues like this hear... I hv my way around people like u anyway, u guys should let go and dont use nairaland as an avenue to create anyhw atmosphere in here... God bless u both.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by onyengbu: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Interesting!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Sezatti Films Nig. Ltd For Marketing Graduate Trainee by olyivy(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Dean Olamide:

Am not taking side for anybody, but her stand cannot be taken off coupled with d fact of what is trending around and d way ur first comment about job advert came up.. If i am d one and i hv words against u i wiLl do d same... But fact remains dt u might hv ur points like snazzy too so u guys go put urselves together cos me also can come up with smthing against this company which i hv my right to reserve also cos i knw am not to deal with issues like this hear... I hv my way around people like u anyway, u guys should let go and dont use nairaland as an avenue to create anyhw atmosphere in here... God bless u both.
His stand should stay just like mine. I am not begging for it to be removed. I am not even expecting it considering how bitter he obviously is.

I rarely visit Jobs section so I dont know what trends. I posted an ad from a person and company I know that is genuine cos I have worked for them before. Then someone comes here and claims the same company is fraud and you expect me to keep silent? If the guy has issues with the owner, he should be saying that and NOT that the comapny and what I posted is fraud!
By the bolded are you referring to me or both of us? Elaborate please.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Aptitude Test Feedback / ARM Life Plc Is Recruiting / Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.